Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The question that Jane asked stunned Marie, so that she couldn’t comprehend what she had just heard.

Did her innocent daughter, who claimed to be a virgin, just ask her mother to teach her how to suck her boyfriend’s cock?

And how could Marie possibly do that without Jane finding out what a slutty whore she had been in Dubai?

Jane took the initiative and said, “I can see that you enjoyed it when Brad sprayed your face with his cum. Where did you learn to like that? Because I am sure that dad has never done that to you.”

Marie nodded in agreement. “Yes, I liked it when Brad’s cum hit my face. It’s something that your dad has never done, but I really like a man to do it to me.”

That’s when Marie realised that she had just admitted to Jane that other men had done that to her. That she had been unfaithful to her husband on other occasions when she had been in Dubai.

When Marie realised that Jane was aware that she was not the perfect mom she thought she was, she had to think of all the possible consequences of her admission that she had been with other men. Men who had cum on her face and she had liked the feeling of being used.

How could she possibly explain that desire to be used to Jane?

It was difficult to know where to begin, but finally Marie started.

“Jane, you know that I love your father, and I love you too.”

“But being in Dubai can get so lonely.”

“One time when I went out for an evening, I was in a shopping mall and a European man began to chat to me. He looked nice, and he was easy to talk to. I discovered that he was also married, but his wife and family were in their country.”

“In fact, his wife was a filipina, and that was one reason he had talked to me, he said because he could see that I was a filipina.”

“Then he invited me to have a meal with him at a filipino restaurant in the mall, and I accepted because working in the family meant that I missed eating food like adobo. Every day, we made rice and chicken for the family meal, and we also ate the same food as them. It could be boring to eat food like that every day, and even if I went out with the kids, they only wanted to eat fast food, so when I got an invitation to eat filipino food, I accepted at once.”

“The restaurant was nice, but it made me feel a little sad because it reminded me of home and of you. The man could see that I was a little sad, so when we had finished eating and talking, he asked me if I wanted to go for a drink.”

“You know that I don’t drink much, but he was nice to me, so I agreed.”

“He took me to a bar in a five star hotel, and he made me feel like a lady because he was so kind and polite.”

“I remember that I had 2 drinks, and I felt really relaxed. Well, I suppose I was tipsy from the alcohol because you know that the family I work for are Muslim, and they do not drink alcohol, so it had been a long time since I had had a drink.”

“However, soon I began to feel dizzy from the alcohol I had drunk. That’s when the man took my hand and started to stroke it and he told me that I looked very pretty.”

“All I can tell you is that when he took my hand and started to stroke it, I felt happy to know that he found me attractive.”

“That and the alcohol combined to make me agree when he asked me if I wanted to go to his room. He was staying in that hotel and he told me that I could lie down and rest for a while until I felt less dizzy.”

“This was a five star hotel, so the room was really nice - nicer than any room I had seen before. I lay on the bed and it was so comfortable that I immediately felt sleepy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.