Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Next day Jane had her exam, so Marie was alone in the house.

Marie’s house was down a quiet small road with an empty plot on one side and a half-built house on the other. This meant that she did not have anyone living beside her at the moment.

At about 2 pm, Marie was sitting quietly in the kitchen, having just finished her lunch and thinking about what had happened in this very room the night before.

The memory of Brad’s cock in her mouth made her feel horny again and she started to daydream about what it would be like to have his cock fuck her cunt.

That’s when she heard a noise outside and then suddenly someone tried to open the kitchen door from the outside.

Marie knew that there should not be anyone there, so she immediately knew that this was a thief trying to break into her house. He obviously did not know that she was at home, but he knew that both her husband and Jane were also not at home.

At first she felt fear, but then she felt angry that someone could try to steal from her home, so she took a large knife and went silently to stand beside the kitchen door.

The thief managed to open the door, but as he came into the room, Marie screamed and swung the knife at him. It was not clear which of them was more frightened, but the thief did not wait to see what else she might do. He turned and ran, desperate to escape from this crazy woman with a knife.

Marie slammed the door shut and sat down on the same chair where Brad had sat for the blowjob, but that blowjob was the last thing on her mind.

Marie was shaking with fear and adrenaline, but slowly she was able to calm down.

Jane found her mom still sitting in the kitchen holding the knife when she came home.

Jane asked her what had happened and Marie explained about the attempted robbery.

Jane put her arms around her mother and comforted her as if she was the mother and Marie her daughter.

“Don’t be frightened” she said. “We had something like that happen a few months ago, and that’s why dad installed cameras in the rooms that have doors or windows to the outside. The cameras automatically record everything that moves in the kitchen. They are activated by motion and they keep the recording for two weeks.”

‘Look” she said, as she pointed to a small round globe in the corner of the kitchen ceiling - something that Marie had not noticed before.

Marie was horrified at what Jane had just told her because it meant that her sucking Brad’s cock was now captured on video.

What if her husband saw it? What if he could view it remotely?

She was so afraid that she started to tremble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.