Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

The thought of Jane becoming pregnant was a big worry for Marie, and she often couldn’t sleep because that thought kept coming into her head.

Marie had already talked to Jane and warned her about the danger of having sex with Brad, but although she promised her mother that she was still a virgin, and that she had no intention of having sex with Brad, Marie were still worried because she knew how easy it is to allow hormones to take control, and logic and reason to vanish in the heat of lust.

The thought of Brad getting Jane pregnant grew even stronger when Marie saw them together when they did not know she could see.

They were sitting on the couch and Brad had his hand on Jane’s boob. He was casually playing with it as if it were a toy. He didn’t seem to be emotionally connected with Jane and his hand on her small boob was almost like an automatic reaction for him just because it was a boob.

Marie knew from the way that Brad was casually fondling Jane’s boob that he had no real feelings for Jane and she is convinced that he will fuck her and leave her if he gets the chance.

Jane was looking at him lovingly, but he was watching TV and stroking her boob like he would stroke a dog or a cat.

Jane seemed to be totally in love with him, and Marie knew that the more he treated her badly, the more she would throw herself at him in order to win his approval.

Marie knew that he did not feel for Jane, and she also knew that he would use her without any regard for her feelings.

This realisation was killing Marie because she could see that the situation was not going to have a happy ending for Jane.

She also knew that she had to do something to stop him from fucking her innocent daughter - but what could she do?

Reluctantly, Marie realised that the only way to stop Brad from fucking Jane was to provide him with someone else to have sex with.

First Marie thought of paying a whore to have sex with Brad, but that wasn’t really a solution because after one fuck, she would disappear and Brad would still be horny and anxious to fuck Jane.

So that left only one possibility...

Marie would have to be the woman to satisfy Brad’s lust.

She knew that he would accept if she offered herself to him.

She also knew that Jane would despise her if she discovered.

And she also knew that she secretly craved to suck his cock and to have him fuck her. The idea of Brad fucking her and her sucking his cock was terrifying because he was Jane’s boyfriend. But the idea of him fucking Jane and making her pregnant was even more terrifying.

Marie rationalised her decision by that thought, but deep down she knew that she was a slut and she wanted his cock inside her - inside her cunt or inside her mouth.

Once she had decided what she had to do in order to stop Jane from becoming pregnant, she had to solve the problem of how to approach Brad and convince him not to fuck Jane.

She couldn’t just ask him direct to fuck her - she needed to find some way to show him what she wanted to do to him, and also to convince him that if he agreed not to fuck Jane, he would have her as his slut.

The main problem is that she did not know where Brad lived. If she knew, she could visit him there with some excuse and she would be free to demonstrate what a good slut she could be.

Marie’s only hope was to talk to him discretely in her own home and find some way to show him how serious she was about offering herself to him as his private fucktoy.

The next time Brad came to visit, Jane had to study for a big exam the next day. Marie could see that Brad sitting beside her was a distraction for her and so she could not concentrate on her books.

So Marie sent Jane a text message telling her to ask Brad to help her in the kitchen.

Jane was glad of her mother’s suggestion because she really had to concentrate and Brad was making it difficult because he kept touching her and talking.

So she told him that her mother needed help in the kitchen.

The kitchen was near the living room and there was a window between the two rooms. However, the window was small and it was not possible to see every part of each room from the other room.

When Brad came into the kitchen, Marie’s heart was pounding with excitement and with fear.

Excitement at the thought of Brad’s cock, and fear at the thought of Jane discovering what she was about to do.

Brad entered the kitchen and asked Marie how he could help.

The kitchen table had no room to place anything because it was full of dishes and food but Marie had a bowl in her hands.

She told Brad to sit down on a chair facing her. Then she placed the bowl on his lap and said that she would pour some warm water into it and that he should use his fingers to mix the water with flour to make a dough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.