Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Marie’s experience of dogging had been on Saturday evening and Noora returned from London on Sunday afternoon. This meant that Marie was no longer free to meet Tom. However, the trip to the dogging site was not the last time she and Tom got together.

Noora often sent Marie to buy food from a local supermarket, and a few weeks after the outing to the dogging site Marie was in the supermarket concentrating on choosing some vegetables to cook for dinner. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She was startled because she did not think that anyone knew who she was. However, when she turned around, she saw that the person who had tapped her shoulder was Tom.

“Hello Marie, nice to run into you again. I looked for you in the pub several times, but you seem to have been avoiding me. Was there a problem because of what happened at the dogging site?”

“Noooooo, not at all. I really loved what you did and what I did with the other men. But I am not free to come out any more. My job here doesn’t give me any free time.”

“I understand” said Tom. “That’s a pity, because I would really like to meet you again.”

Marie also wanted to meet Tom again, but she knew that she would not have the opportunity to go out in the evening. Then Tom suggested something and Marie knew that she couldn’t refuse him.

“Let’s go to the back of the supermarket and see what we can do.”

Marie felt weak at the knees when she heard what Tom had suggested, but she also felt excited at the thought of yet more sex outdoors. The pair walked to the checkout counter, where Tom paid for the vegetables that Marie had selected. Then they walked outside.

Casually, they walked to the back of the supermarket where trucks unloaded the daily supplies and where the large rubbish containers were located. Marie was afraid that someone would challenge them and ask what they were doing, but it was mid-morning and there was nobody in sight. All the deliveries for that morning had been completed and the area behind the shop was deserted.

Glancing around quickly to make sure that they were unobserved, Tom guided Marie to a spot beside one of the large rubbish containers and taking a cardboard box placed it on the ground.

“Kneel” he commanded.

Marie was wearing jeans, so she was glad that Tom had not asked her to strip so that he could fuck her. She knew exactly what he wanted, and she was more than happy to serve him by sucking him until he shot his sperm – preferably on her face.

Marie placed the bag of vegetables on the ground and knelt down on the piece of cardboard as Tom quickly unzipped his pants. As he took out his cock, Marie became wet at the thought of sucking him again. She missed her secret life fucking strangers in Dubai and she was so frustrated in Nottingham because of having to stay at home with Noora. So, when she sucked Tom’s cock into her mouth, he was surprised at how it felt like she was attacking him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.