Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

Tom was waiting in the pub for Marie the next day at 5 pm. Marie had told Tom that she could only be free on Saturday and part of Sunday, although she had not told him why or who she lived with. In Dubai, Marie had always been careful not to tell the men she fucked where she lived, and she had very rarely met any man more than once in order to keep her identity secret. By meeting Tom, Marie knew that she was taking a big risk, but she was desperate to continue the lifestyle she had explored in Dubai. Marie needed to be fucked.

Tom greeted Marie with a smile.

“I wasn’t sure you would come” he said.

Marie replied, also with a smile “I always keep my promises.”

What Marie did not tell Tom was that she had been so desperate and horny all day waiting for the time she could meet Tom again that she had rubbed her clit to orgasm twice. However, instead of decreasing her desires, her masturbation had only made her more horny, and eager to see what would happen at the dogging site.

Tom invited her to sit and have a drink while he explained what might happen at the dogging site. First, he would drive them to a small wood some distance from Nottingham. There they would park and see if there were any other cars parked nearby. Even if there were no other cars, Tom would flash his headlights to alert any men hiding in the trees that he (and Marie) were available for action.

As Tom’s car drove along the small track that led to the wood, Marie started to wonder if she was doing the right thing. She had only met Tom the day before and now she was alone with him in a strange place, and nobody knew where she was. Suppose Tom was a killer? Suppose he became violent and beat her? Suppose he fucked her and abandoned her in the wood? How could she get home when she didn’t know where she was?

These were some of the thoughts that flashed through Marie’s mind as she saw that they were approaching the wood. However, she tried to remain calm and reminded herself that she had often been with strange men in their hotel rooms in Dubai and she had never had any problems. Even when she had been the object of the gangbang, she had not been physically abused by the group of men.

Tom parked his car on the edge of a small clearing in the wood, and Marie looked around. It was late autumn, and by 6 o’clock it was already almost dark. There were no other cars in sight, so Tom flashed his lights. Marie wondered if this was going to be a disappointing trip, but Tom pointed to some bushes on the opposite side of the clearing.

“Look” he whispered. “See, that they are moving?”

Marie looked and indeed the bushes were moving and it was not because of wind. Someone was behind the bushes.

Tom flashed his lights again, and this time, Marie saw that a man had stepped out from behind the bushes. Then she saw another man, and then another. Now there was a small group of men looking at Tom’s car. Again, Tom flashed his lights, and the men started to move closer to where Tom and Marie were sitting waiting.

“What would you like to do?” Tom asked.

Marie was uncertain about what might happen, but she knew one thing for certain.

“I want you to fuck me.”

Tom smiled at the thought of fucking this sexy, submissive pinay especially with the group of strangers watching. Tom knew that if he fucked Marie, she would be willing to do more than that, and that would give him pleasure.

“Ok,” he said. “This is what we will do.”

And he explained that they should move to the back seat and Marie should remove her dress and panties. Then she would lie on her back, with her legs out of the car, and Tom would fuck her while he was standing. Marie nodded her agreement to his order, and the two of them stepped out of the car. Marie hesitated at first, but as Tom opened the back door, she quickly took off her dress, followed by her panties. Then she lay on the back seat with her legs raised and her knees pressing against her tits as Tom had instructed.

Now Marie was naked except for her bra, and Tom was aroused at the sight of the almost nude woman lying with her legs raised and her shaved pussy exposed and waiting for his cock to enter. He quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and underwear around his ankles. He shivered a little as the cool night air blew softly over his cock and balls, but the sight of Marie submissively waiting for him was more than enough to make his already hard cock even harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.