Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

After two months in Nottingham looking after the apartment, cooking, washing clothes and watching daytime TV, Marie was bored. She had plenty of time on her hands because Noora, the girl she looked after, was busy with her lectures at the university most days. Marie had become familiar with the local supermarket and she knew which bus to catch to go to and from the centre of town. However, she had not done anything apart from housework, food shopping and watching TV, and her desires to be fucked by some stranger had returned to torment her.

Living with Noora meant that she had no opportunity to be free at night until one weekend when Noora announced that she was going to London for the weekend. Marie could not believe her luck when Noora told her that she was going with some friends from university and that Marie would have to stay alone for a few days.

The next day, Marie searched on her mobile phone for terms such as ‘fucked by strangers’ or ‘gangbangs’. That was when she found sites that described dogging. This was something new for her, and she was intrigued. She read with interest that dogging was having sex outdoors in some quiet place such as a wood or even in the corner of a deserted carpark. Marie’s pussy was wet as she imagined herself fucked by a stranger in such a place.

Marie had already planned to find someone to fuck her and as soon as Noora had left for London, Marie started to put her plan in action. First, she used some of Noora’s cosmetics to make her face look more attractive. Then she put on the one sexy dress that she had brought with her, and that had often helped her to attract a stranger in Dubai. Finally, she headed for the centre of town to a pub that she had noticed on one of her shopping trips.

Outside the pub, Marie hesitated for a few minutes, uncertain whether she would look out of place inside. But as soon as she pushed open the door, she saw that she was not the only woman there. Nevertheless, she was the only woman alone as all the other women were in groups. Undeterred, Marie found an empty table and sat down, waiting for someone to come and serve her. After five minutes, she realized that this bar was not the same as the bars in Dubai – there were no waiters, and all the customers went up to the bar to order. She was just going to get up to order a drink when she heard a man’s voice asking her a question.

“You’re not from here, are you?” he said.

“No” Marie answered.

“I could tell from your face and also from the way that you just sat there without going to order a drink. Are you waiting for someone?”

“No” replied Marie. “I’m not waiting for anyone.”

Marie turned and looked at the man who had spoken to her. He was sitting at a table beside hers, and he was about 45 years old. His hair was starting to turn grey, but it was still mostly black. His eyes were dark brown, and his face was slightly tanned. Marie could see that he kept himself in shape because his body was slim and muscled. He looked friendly, so when he asked Marie if he could sit with her, she agreed at once.

The man introduced himself as Tom and said that he thought that she was filipina. When Marie asked him how he had guessed that, he laughed and told her that he had been in the police in Hong Kong until 1997 when China regained control of the British colony, and that there were many filipina maids working there. He had left Hong Kong after that and he had spent more than two years visiting countries in Asia. He had been to Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand before returning to live in Nottingham where he had been born. For the last six months, Tom had been trying to decide what to do for a job as his savings were starting to be used up. Marie found Tom to be very easy to talk to, and after a few drinks she felt completely relaxed in his company. That was why she was bold enough to ask him which country had the most beautiful women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.