Marie the Pinay Slut Wife - Cover

Marie the Pinay Slut Wife

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marie is a filipina working in Dubai. She has always been faithful to her husband, but a chance encounter gives her the opportunity to fulfill one of her hidden fantasies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports  

With three more hours of flight, Marie wondered if there was anything she could do to satisfy her desire to be as slutty as possible. She considered asking Peter if he wanted to join the mile high club, but the toilets were beside the galley, and the cabin crew had all gathered there, so it would not be possible to enter and leave the toilet without being seen. Instead, she lay back in her seat and closed her eyes, and let her mind wander back to the time that she had been at her most out of control in Dubai. That was when she had served seven men for one glorious night of depravity.

Marie had read about orgies and gangbangs, but she had never imagined that she would be able to take part in one until she had met Karl. Karl was a German businessman who visited Dubai every few months, and he had attracted Marie’s attention as soon as she had walked into the bar in the Ritz Carlton on one of her regular Thursday nights off. Marie only went to bars in five star hotels because she knew that she would be sure to find a Western man on a business trip who would be happy to have the company of an attractive and submissive pinay for the night – and all for free. Marie was a slut, but she wasn’t a whore. She had often been asked for her price, but she refused to have anything to do with those types of men, and instead she looked for a specific man who she suspected would treat her like a slut and humiliate her while fucking her hard.

Marie was not the first woman that Karl had met in Dubai. He was experienced with prostitutes, and he was also a dominant man. He enjoyed using a woman, humiliating her, and generally treating her like the slut that she was. The usual prostitutes that Karl paid for sex were willing to indulge his desires to dominate them, but secretly they only played along because he was paying them. With Marie it was different. She really craved to be humiliated and treated like a fucktoy. The more someone treated her badly, the more she became excited, and the more she enjoyed the sexual encounter. However, not every man was able to understand what she needed. Some men thought that she wanted to be hurt, but Marie did not like physical violence. She needed to be made to feel like the slut that she was, to be humiliated, to be treated like a piece of meat whose only use was to make men cum and to gratefully receive their cum in her cunt, in her mouth, in her ass, or on her face. If a man would cum on her face, Marie was glad because it meant that he had marked her as his own. She loved kneeling as she sucked his cock greedily and played with his balls, teasing him and controlling her mouth on his cock to make him last longer. When he finally came, Marie always pulled back so that he blasted her face with his precious juice. The feeling of having her face bathed in cum was indescribable, but it was something that satisfied Marie’s desperate longing for humiliation.

Karl understood Marie’s desires and they met several times when he was in Dubai on business. The third time they met, Karl told Marie that he had a friend who he wanted to share her with. Marie shivered with delight when she heard what Karl proposed, and she serviced both men without hesitation when Karl’s friend came to the room. That night was the first time that she tried double penetration and she loved it. The two men were experienced partners in fucking whores, so they knew how to arrange themselves so that one was fucking her cunt while the other fucked her ass. Marie felt so full and she felt even better when the two men filled her holes with their cum. By morning, Marie was sore but satisfied from the many times that she had been fucked.

That was when Karl suggested something to her – a gangbang.

Marie had read about gangbangs, but she had never imagined that she could be the focus of one. Karl explained that he would arrange the venue and the participants. All Marie had to do was be willing to be fucked unceasingly by all the men. The thought of so many cocks made Marie feel faint with desire and she immediately told Karl that he should arrange it as soon as possible. She had only two conditions. First that none of the men use violence against her, and second that they all produced a recent medical certificate showing that they were free from any kind of STI. Marie always fucked raw, and she never asked for proof that the man she met was free from disease, but this was different. Karl told her that he would be able to find 6 men to join him in the gangbang. He promised that when he returned to Dubai in 2 months’ time, he would have all the arrangements made and the gangbang would happen. The next 2 months went so slowly for Marie, but she also spent every moment that she was awake with her cunt totally wet from anticipation about being fucked by so many men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.