My Younger Sister's Sleepwalking Habit - Cover

My Younger Sister's Sleepwalking Habit

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My younger sister is a real knockout but I did my best to keep my hands off her even though she was adopted and not a true blood relative. That worked out just fine until she started up with the sleepwalking routine that usually had her sliding in under the covers with her pretty little ass spooned right into my desperately searching aroused manhood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My name is Tough Tony Angelino and I am writing this story under Three Finger Kelly’s file because I don’t want any of the boys to get the wrong idea about me and my beautiful sister Angela.

Right off the bat, I want everyone to know straight out that Angela is not my blood relation sister. She comes from a shattered family in Sicily that was caught in the Mafia crossfire of two warring clans that couldn’t even remember what the original cause of their feud was.

I was seventeen and she was sixteen when she joined our family on a special visa issued out of respect for Don Romano from Palermo. Nobody talked about it but he was a smart Mafioso that often fed little tidbits of reliable information to the American Embassy about ship movements and the nocturnal habits of political leaders all the way from Rome to that troubled little island.

Since we only had one bedroom for the two of us, we slept in bunk beds stacked on top of each other like sardines in a can. I was entirely circumspect with my treatment of the beautiful Angela because I knew she was defenseless and at the mercy of our inclination to help her until she was able to take care of herself.

Each morning, I would peek out of my covers to watch her pull off her nightshirt and bend over to put on her freshly cleaned panties. The sight of her puffy hairless pussy and her heart-shaped perfect little bottom was totally tempting but I controlled my desires and let my hard-on slowly shrink down into a limp lump of male flesh tucked away for another day and another opportunity.

Now, it was three years later and I was a egocentric twenty year old punk filled with fantasies about my way with women and certain that I would soon be a “made man” as long as I kept my mouth shut and my nose clean when it came to producing income for the family.

Angela had blossomed into a beautiful fully ripened woman and she attracted attention even sitting sedately with the rest of us at the frequent meetings to discuss family business.

Recently, I had been surprised to find Angela sleeping right next to me in my lower bunk like we were husband and wife and she snored softly in my ear with a cute little whistle that stiffened my pubic area into a state of attention just in case it turned out to be one of those moments. At first, I was amused at her comfortable relaxed position spooned right into the cup of my heated groin. Then, after serious contemplation, I considered it a dangerous situation because my father would assume I was seducing the innocent young girl and had already taken her cherry. All that I was guilty of was the tentative reaching out of my incorrigible hand that somehow wandered to her ass crack and explored her depths before I sobered up and got dressed removing my weak flesh from the grasp of temptation.

After a couple more episodes, I came to the realization that Angela was in the grip of a sleepwalking mind control that forced her to wander into strange places in the dead of night.

I could tell she had no idea that her ass was practically so close that my dick could get inside in a split second without any trouble at all.

Of course, we were not blood relations and the church would not make any fuss if I should wander up inside her pretty ass on one of those nights when she was ripe for some heated anal antics. I had already vowed not to enter into her virginal vagina because it was a family matter. When I say “family” I really mean my eternally pledged family and not my close relatives at home.

It was right around Christmas season that she pushed into my bed after midnight late one night and I didn’t hesitate to take her anal cherry with great satisfaction and oodles of man-juice running down the insides of her shapely legs. It was so good that we did it again two more times that night and she climbed back up into her bunk with so much of my juice inside her back door that it looked like she had had an accident involving her pretty bottom. I think my aunt Francisca knew I was humping the pretty young thing but she kept her mouth shut and said her prayers a little louder like she wanted to tell God to watch out for me because I was a conniving prick and a maker of trouble and broken hearts for innocent young girls with no concept of the nastiness of most men when it came to burying the salami with absolutely no guilt whatsoever.

It happened that she came out of her unconscious state of mind one night and she looked over her shoulder at me as I shoved my dick so deep inside her sphincter that she must have felt my bullet head rubbing on the bottom of her small intestines. She must have known instinctively that I was only addressing her anal goodies because she spread her knees wide and started humping back into my manhood like she was some sort of cock obsessed bad girl that just had to have it all the way up the ass in the midnight hours. I knew she was one of those ones that would never do anything of a truly vaginal carnal nature with anyone except her lawful spouse.

It was just that the sleepwalking thing was sort of built-into her persona and she must have been grooving on my dick in her ass for a very long time.

My father told me that the family (the other family, not our little circle) had decided to wed my adopted younger sister Angela to one of the Carmine sons just to solidify our connections to our northern neighbors with a lot more firepower and lots of grease with the authorities in charge of everything non-kosher below Rome itself.

I had a tendency to hate the whole Rome scene because they were all a bunch of phony pricks that only thought about themselves when push came to shove. They tended to chew up and spit out the young girls from the countryside like they were offerings to some cult outside the church but inside the circle of bureaucrats that ran the entire country. Of course, I didn’t utter a single word of objection because I was not “made” as yet and in their eyes I was only a punk kid with the advantage of being a blood relation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.