Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“You know, one of these days we’re going to get a vacation,” Samantha says as she and Spencer step out of the old jeep.”

“I don’t think vacation is in out vocabulary,” the man replies, glaring back at her. “Besides, we’re here in beautiful Córdoba. What more could you ask for?”

“Besides being someplace other than Argentina,” she teases, “how about mosquito spray?” She slaps her arm, killing one of the voracious blood suckers.

It’s better than the hotter than piss weather and the Leishmaniasis,” he answers. “Let’s just hope our contact is here.”

They are standing outside the Hotel Conquistador, set across Córdoba’s Mesquita. Their instructions are to check into the hotel, proceed to their room and settle in. Then they are to go to the lounge and wait. Their contact would find them shortly after.

“Shall we then?” Samantha asks, interlocking her arm with her partner’s. The two agents check in with the desk clerk and then proceed to their room. The room is large and open and done up with an antique look. “At least we get a nice hotel,” she comments as they enter the room. “Better than the FBI would do.”

“That’s because we are the elite,” he says jokingly.

Samantha pulls him in toward her and kisses him. “Well let’s get this over with. The sooner we nail that bitch, Avyanna, the sooner we can hunt down Natalya.”

“We’ve got time,” Spencer says pulling away. “Besides, how often do we get some time to ourselves in a nice hotel?” He grabs her and pulls her into him. Their mouths again lock in a very desirous and hard kiss. He pulls her shirt up and buried his lips against the valley of her breasts. His hands slide to the sides of her bra. Spencer gasps as her breasts fall against his face. Pulling them together, he slides his lips from one tip to the other, biting gently. Samantha’s hands move to the back of his neck, caressing, pulling him closer.

His fingers pinch and pull her nipples as his teeth compete to stretch her large areolas. Stopping the kiss, he moves behind her and helps her to pull her shirt up over her head. His hands slide around her body, fingernails grazing hard along the side of her breasts until they reach their destination. Then he pulls up and hard against her chest. His body is tight against hers, his breath hot on her neck, lips finding that sweet spot there. His rock hard cock presses into her ass. Samantha turns her head to his face and he kisses her sweetly as he presses even harder into her. His hands leave her breasts to move down her side to her belly. Samantha unbuttons her pants and leaves them open. His fingers hook into the waist band and as he slides the fabric down her legs.

The man’s lips trail down his partner’s back, nipping, kissing, licking and tasting her flesh. Samantha steps out of her pants. He turns her slowly around and then lifts his shirt over his head. She kisses his chest and then slides her mouth down his chest to his belly as she unbuttons his jeans. His stiff manhood presses against her face through the material. His hands join hers as they slide his jeans down to his ankles. She takes his cock out of his underwear and envelopes it in her hands. Stroking the velvety smoothness as her mouth waters, she looks up into his eyes, smiling, as she licks the precum off the tip. Then she is sliding him slowly into her mouth as he moans her name. He grips her hair in his fingers and pulls her face deep against him. The tip of his cock presses against her throat. Samantha wraps her arms around his legs and sucks him slow and deep. His cock hardens even more. He moans louder and faster. His body bucks and he throws his head back as his body shakes. Stopping her, he pulls her up against him. Kissing her, he turns her back around and takes her hands in his and places them on the wall in front of her.

Samantha turns her head to see her lover kneel behind her. His fingers start at her ankles and then slowly slide up the insides of her thighs. His lips follow. He presses the cheeks of her ass open, his tongue and lips bites into her flesh. His hands slide up to her breasts again and he stands with his prick pressing against her ass. He stops and tells her to be still. She widens her stance as she feels the sensations of him pressing his member against her pussy lips. He tickles her clit with his cockhead, coating himself with the juices that have already escaped and are now slowly running down onto him. Kissing her neck, he slides slow and deep into her. Samantha pushes back against him and begins to say something but he silences her with his velvety smooth tongue. They move against one another and they try to get a rhythm.

Slowly, Spencer slides his fingers against her backdoor. He is doing all the right moves and has her passion aflame. His fingers begin to slide it open and she tenses up. He eases up and lets her adjust to him. As he works her open, he continues his stroking of pussy. “Oh, Sam,” he cries as she grips him hard with all her muscles.

“Spence ... don’t stop ... please...” She turns her face to his as he slides his cock out of her. Then he slowly applies himself at the entrance of her backdoor and kisses her. His manhood feels as thick as a log, but once he is all the way in, Samantha doesn’t want him to stop. Reaching forward, his hands slip onto her breasts. He begins to slowly slide in and out of her. Samantha reaches between her legs and fondles his balls as he continues his assault on her ass. She fucks back against him as he slides deep and hard into her, the tempo increasing, his hot, cum soaked balls slapping against her clit. “Oh Spence!”

“Cum with me, Sam,” he moans.

She grips his cock with her pussy walls as she is about to climax, urging his as well. His cock contracts as he spills his cum into her. She climaxes hard against him, closing her eyes, gritting her teeth as the pleasure envelopes her. His fingers dig into her breasts as he continues to spill into her. Spencer holds her tight as he softens and eventually slides out of her.


Later they are sitting at the bar with drinks, attempting to blend in as common tourists. The lounge is steadily busy with both locals and tourists. They have been waiting at the bar for a little over an hour and their contact still hasn’t made contact with them. “Do you think something happened to our contact?” Samantha questions.

“Of course nothing has happened to me, Señorita,” a man says interrupting Spencer before he has a chance to reply.

Both agents turn to regard the short man with a pencil mustache. “You must be...” Samantha begins.

“Rafael Vargas at your service,” the man says with a deep bow.

“We’ve been waiting for over an hour for you,” Spencer says, his tone revealing his impatience.

“Forgive me, Señor, but you must understand in my business one has to be careful,” he says looking about the room as if he was looking for someone that may be following him. “Follow me, please. I’ll give you what information I know.” The man stands up and leaves the two agents cutting off any chance of protest. Samantha and Spencer look at each other. Their eyes speak trap? but both know they have no other choice. They follow the short man out of the hotel and to a jeep similar to the one they are renting. “Come. If anyone asks, I’m your guide for the city and a few places outside of it.”

“Are we expecting trouble?” Spencer asks.

“Not us particularly, but it’s common for tourists to be stopped and questioned,” Rafael explains as the three pile into the vehicle. “Ever since True Group set up they have pressured the local government to ensure the safety of the company.”

“True Group?” Sam questions from the back seat.

“Si, Señorita. True Group is a conglomerate of companies that on the outside have banded together to bring third world companies into the twenty-first century.”

“How come we don’t know about this?” she asks, directing the question to Spencer.

“Because they have kept quiet about their humanitarian services and focused more on their profitable ones,” Rafael answers.

“That’s makes no sense. Why would a company or group of them keep their non-profit work quiet?” Spencer questions.

“It’s quite simple, Señor: they wish to not be overexposed by the media for their contributions.”

“That would only further outside contributions to them so they can help more people,” Samantha offers.

“Yes, that would seem reasonable, but you should realize they prefer to keep their affairs—all their affairs—quiet.”

Samantha sits back and thinks for a moment. “I can see what you mean. What is it you know about the companies?”

“Not a whole lot, Señorita, but they are working deep within an old volcanic crater and telling those that are inquisitive, that they are drilling to provide thermal heat.”

“Thermal heat?” Spencer says with an unbelieving tone. “Isn’t it already fucking hot here?”

“Oh no, Señor, it’s not to heat homes but for production and electricity. True Energy, which is really just a division of True Solar is undertaking the task.”

“What about True Merchants Cargo?” Samantha asks.

“What about them?” Rafael counters with a shrug. “As far as I know they only carry supplies for the rest of the companies. I haven’t heard much else about them.”

“It’s the ones that you hear so little about that has the most to hide,” Spencer comments.

“We need to know about both companies,” she informs.

“Like I said, Señorita, I don’t know much about the cargo company but maybe the guy we’re going to knows more.”

“Let’s hope,” Spencer comments. “The more we know the better off we are when the fighting starts.”

“Are you expecting trouble, Señor?”

“You don’t know Spence, Rafael,” she says smiling. “Trouble follows him no matter where we go.”

Rafael Vargas takes the two agents through a series of trails connecting several small towns and villages. After what seems like hours to the agents the vehicle finally comes to a halt.
“We are here,” he announces as he jumps from the jeep. “Beyond the tree line,” he says pointing to the north of where they stood, “you’ll see the crater True Energy is working in.”

They look out over the expansive crater which resembles a satellite dish missing the feedhorn. At the top and to the side sits a fairly good sized building. “Is that the only building they have here?” Spencer asks not looking away from the site.

“No, they have another small office in town, but it is only used as an information and hiring front. There aren’t any records stored there.”

“Are you sure of that?” Samantha asks, curious how he would know such a small detail. Spencer wonders the same thing confirming his suspicions with a slight nod to his partner.

Rafael chuckles. “I know many people. Some of the information comes in free and some I have to pay for. It can be a profitable business.”

“So you decided to cash in for the big money then?” Spencer speculates.

“With this?” he asks feinting insult. “Let us just say there is something going on that may seem to help the people now, but I have a feeling that will soon change. Now come, I will take you to see my informant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.