Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

Bridges tears through the jungle. He runs as fast as he can, jumping fallen logs and ducking low branches. Vines whip at his face striking him hard and drawing blood. He ignores them and continues his escape. gargs are right behind him. He can’t shake the feeling of them anymore than he can their pursuit. He can hear the shouts from the soldiers but can’t make out what is said. Finally his trek comes to an end as he slides to a stop short of flying off the edge of the cliff that now sits in front of him. “Whoa,” he says out loud. He peers over the edge to see the dark, deep blue of the ocean below. Then suddenly he spins around as a low growl emits from behind him. Stepping slowly in a low prowl is one of the gargs. From the howls still filtering from the jungle, Bridges knows the others aren’t far behind.

The creature stalks him in a semi-circle, not once taking its eyes off him. Bridges thinks to blast the beast but reconsiders so not to draw the other gargs or soldiers to him faster. Instead, he does the most insane thing he ever thought he would do and that is to jump.


One of the things Nash enjoys the most about DEeP Six is the technology. They have stuff no one else has, not even the regular military. The beauty of it is even though he looks defenseless, he really isn’t. Standing in a firm stance, he waits for the garg familiar to get close before activating his well visible yet hidden weapons. In almost the blink of an eye, gauntlets appear to wrap his hands and forearms. Nash easily catches Bezaleel with both hands and tosses the creature off like it was a ragdoll. The beast slams into a nearby pillar and drops hard to the floor. Nash slowly wriggles his fingers then closes his hand into a fist. The gauntlets amplify his strength and with just a thought he can bring them out or back into the small armband-like device. He looks down at Bezaleel as the creature begins to stir and makes a mental note to thank whoever made the gauntlets.


Spencer runs at full speed up the dais carrying two assault rifles and firing full blast at the ancient Goji. A smile creases Avyanna’s face as she holds up a hand. The bullets stop mid-air before falling to the floor. Undaunted by the spectacle in front of him, Spencer continues to unload on Avyanna until both guns empty. By then he has reached the top. Tossing the guns aside, he jumps and dives at the creature, ready to tackle her full force. Instead, he is met half way by what feels like a giant hand grabbing a hold of his body.

He tries to fight against the invisible hand gripping him tight but to no effect. He looks at Avyanna and scowls at her as he still has a smirk. Then suddenly he is flung backward and into the wall. The impact takes his breath from him as pain racks his body. Before he has a chance to regain his breath, his is slung again and again and again. Spencer’s head rings, his body aches and he wouldn’t be surprised if a rib or two are broke. He flinches at the tightening of the invisible grip expecting another meeting with the wall and instead the release is suddenly slackened and he finds himself falling for the floor. The impact with the ground feels far worse than the wall. Spencer attempts to get up, but only makes it as far as pushing his body up using his arms when darkness overcomes him.

­-

The two Goji facing Samantha draw out their swords and split up, each going to opposite sides of the woman. She already has Kotetsu out in a ready position. The beasts snarl at the small woman. She watches them slowly circle her, not taking her eyes off either one of them for very long. The two seem content with just staring her down rather than attacking, so Samantha provokes the fight.

Sweeping low with Kotetsu, she aims for the closest of their legs and barely maneuvers out of the way of the other Goji’s blade. The first jumps back away from Samantha’s attack and the other takes the opportunity comes down with his blade only to meet air. Samantha rolls to her feet, bringing both Goji in front instead of either side. “You have to do better than that,” she taunts revealing a hint of a smile.

Neither of her enemies give any hint of amusement and both respond by launching themselves at her as if synchronized together. With the attack coming in fast, Samantha has only the option to move backward. She leaps back thrusting out Kotetsu in a low arc as she does so. The Goji move at incredible speed, the first one doesn’t have a chance to avoid being hit by the blade. Kotetsu connects and slices through tissue like a knife through butter. The creature’s face opens, mimicking butterfly wings. The lifeless body slumps to the ground. Brains ooze through the opening to the floor.

The second Goji continues, unfazed by his partner’s demise. Whether it affects him or not, Samantha cannot tell. The creature simply presses on, meeting her blade. His skill is good but it is nothing Samantha cannot easily match. The beast’s strength does impress her though. With each blocked attack, Kotetsu shakes, sending vibrations up through the sword and into her arms. They lock swords, the Goji pushing hard against her and back. Samantha struggles against his strength, but he seems to have more leverage over her and more strength. The creature pushes her back until she hits a pillar. The impact is great and the pain shudders through her, but she pushes it aside and focuses all her strength into her arms. The creature pushes back, matching her, keeping them at a deadlock. His face leans in close, so close Samantha can smell his bile breath. It rolls over her causing nausea to roll around in the pit of her stomach. “Ever hear of a breath mint?” she grunts out in defiance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.