Black List IV: Malevolence - Cover

Black List IV: Malevolence

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prologue - The alliance between nations seems to be crumbling as the rise of an ancient draws closer. Can the Goji stay together long enough to see it or will the council not have enough power to stop their own destruction from the inside out?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Violence  

“We’ll land in Port Louis shortly,” Major Duncan Graves announces when he enters the cargo area.

Samantha and Spencer sit alone away from the three soldiers that accompanied him earlier this morning. The other three are breaking down their weapons and are cleaning them.

“I think you owe us an explanation,” Spencer says, changing the subject.

“You’re right,” Graves agrees with a heavy sigh. He then takes a seat across from the two Terrestrial Defense Force agents and begins his explanation to them. “I am part of a secret special force group call DEeP Six through a joint venture between the Navy and Army. You’ve met three of the members. The fourth is on another mission currently. All are the top of their class.”

“Surprisingly that’s not too surprising,” Spencer remarks.

“Our history of how we got started is another story,” Graves says ignoring the remark. “Right now, however, we have other tasks to complete. War has erupted between America and China.”

“We know the source,” Samantha begins. “If we cut off the head, we can stop the war and everything else.”

“That is why we have gotten involved,” the major agrees with them. “But it’s more because of Roger than anything else.”

“Speaking of Roger, we need to report in,” Spencer says, dropping a hint of demand to his voice.

Graves looks apologetic. “I’m sorry to have to tell you at a time like this, but Roger was murdered.”

“When?” Spencer spits out before his partner.

“Yesterday,” the commander answers. “Doug Wiltkins is currently in a coma, but expected to pull through.”

Samantha tries to hold back her tears unsuccessfully. Spencer pulls her in close and holds her. Graves remains silent, allowing her to mourn for her former boss and mentor while the three soldiers focus on cleaning their weapons and staying out of the conversation. It isn’t their business and they want to keep it that way.

Graves gives Samantha a little more time before interrupting her mourning to move on. Roger left a video message designated for you two. I don’t know what is on it, but I’m sure it will open up some sort of explanation.” He produces a tablet and hands it to Samantha.

She pushes the play button. Roger appears at his desk, but the location is unfamiliar. His demeanor is serene, mixed with a serious tone. If you two are watching this, I’m sorry that I couldn’t reveal this in person. The recent events have been a combination of the unforeseen and orchestrated. First, my final order for you is to take the aid of Major Graves and DEeP Six. I’m sure he’ll fill you in with the details you need to know. I have a long history with the organization and I want you to trust him as I have in the past. I’m glad to know you are safe Spencer. I trust you to protect Sam in my absence.” The seriousness fades and is replaced with a frown as he shifts uncomfortably. “I have kept many secrets, which have allowed me to acquire assets for the TDF and to keep our country safe—safer than would be possible without. It has always been my goal to make the TDF the leader in fighting the Goji and not a secret. But he attacks made by Senator Rustlin were not by his doing alone. I sent him in that direction with a simple email. He took the bait and the results are as they are now.” Roger shakes his head, his eyes dropping momentarily. “Because of public scrutiny, we had to become a secret again. And unfortunately, once the senator was set onto his path, he was like a boulder, that as he gained momentum, it would turn to be a downfall for all. Thus, he had to be eliminated. It was not my choice to do so. I only played a role in setting him on track. Colonel Pierson, the head of DEeP Six, deemed his execution necessary.” Roger’s features harden again as he looks straight into the camera, as if looking into each of the agent’s souls. “In my absence, Mike Grines will take my place. Like you, I have sent a recording to him. All my resources are at his disposal now. He is an adept agent and leader. I leave this world in your hands and set you on the path to keep the innocent protected from the terrors of this world. Good luck.”

The screen goes blank, leaving only silence and the hum of the plane’s engines. It is Samantha that breaks the silence. With tear filled eyes, she looks at Graves and asks, “So, what’s the mission?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.