King Frederick I
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by jamesbreitbart

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In an alternate history of Britain, the son of Princess Charlotte of Wales becomes King upon the death of George IV in 1830. Partially orphaned by the death of his mother and intentionally separated from his foreign father, King Frederick I is primarily influenced by the unconventional ideas of his nurse. Unlike the conservative backlash experienced in our timeline, Britain is about to enter a new age of sexual liberation.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Steampunk   Alternate History   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism   Politics   Royalty  

Lady Diana Cavendish, 8 April, 1832

I next saw His Majesty at the opening of the Princess Charlotte Hospital, which Edward had prevailed upon Mother to allow me to attend. We were placed directly behind the King, underneath a portico at the building’s front entrance. I did think the speech he made, expressing his hopes that one day no child should have to grow up motherless as he did, quite touching, and I am sure the display of emotion on his poor father’s face moved everyone that saw it.

After the opening his majesty gave a ball at the palace. I was delighted when he asked me for the first dance.

“I see you’ve given up tight lacing,” he remarked.

“Yes, my brother prevailed upon Mamma. He said it was out of fashion at court.”

“Well, I’m certainly trying to make it so. My influence upon patterns of dress has been rather gradual.”

I looked around the room. The Brighton set, including the king, wore silk court dress and were barefoot. The rest of the gentlemen wore more traditional velvet suits with hose, and while I was not the only unlaced lady, I was certainly in the minority.

“I hear your influence is rather stronger at Brighton,” I remarked, keeping my fingers crossed that he would not take offense to my humour.

Instead, he found it quite amusing. “There the style is more of undress. I’m going back there as soon as Parliament recesses, you know.”

“You aren’t staying for the remainder of the season?”

“I find the season at Brighton much more stimulating. In fact, I was hoping you would be able to join me for at least a portion of it.”

I was rather startled at the sudden request. “I should very much like to,” I managed to say, “I just don’t know if Mother will permit it.”

“I shall tell her that ladies are permitted to wear clothes when bathing, although, not all females in Brighton comport themselves as ladies.” As he said this, he raised an eyebrow suggestively.

“I do think it would help mattes if you prevailed upon Mother,” I suggested.

“Then I shall.”

Whatever he said to Mother must have worked, because she finally allowed me to go, provided that Edward accompanied me and we rented separate accommodations. William did not share mother’s reservations, and granted me free reign to come and go as I pleased.

I found myself spending a great deal of time with His Majesty, and to be completely frank I found myself more and more attracted to him as the weeks went on. He was the first person I had ever felt myself so free around, and I thoroughly enjoyed the sight of his nude body on the shore and in the gardens of the pavilion. His friends similarly disported themselves nude, but none of them could compare with his marvelous physique.

Frederick seemed likewise attracted to me. Things came to a head the night before I was due to return home. Frederick asked me and William to meet him alone in the garden. He and I walked together with Eddie a few paces behind.

“You know,” he said, “my advisors have suggested that I marry and conceive a legitimate heir as soon as possible, to minimize the chance of my cousin Ernest taking over in some horrific accident.”

My heart began to flutter. “I had heard rumours to that extent.”

“Diana, I have been attracted to you from the first time we met, and in the past few months I have come to love you. I should warn you however, that I do not intend to remain faithful.”

“That doesn’t matter to me. In fact, I should wish to bear as few children as is consistent with my duties.”

“That I can certainly understand. Would you, then, do me the great honor of becoming my Queen?”

“Nothing in the world could make me happier.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.