King Frederick I - Cover

King Frederick I

Copyright© 2019 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In an alternate history of Britain, the son of Princess Charlotte of Wales becomes King upon the death of George IV in 1830. Partially orphaned by the death of his mother and intentionally separated from his foreign father, King Frederick I is primarily influenced by the unconventional ideas of his nurse. Unlike the conservative backlash experienced in our timeline, Britain is about to enter a new age of sexual liberation.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Steampunk   Alternate History   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism   Politics   Royalty  

Lord William Cavendish, styled Marquess of Hartington, December 8, 1831

The revocation of the regency was given royal assent by the Duke of Clarence at half-past-three in the afternoon. My father, being the Lord Chamberlain of the Household, was despatched to inform Freddie. As I was schooled with Freddie, Father decided to have me come along. We were shown into his quarters by a chamberlain and knocked on the bedroom door. Freddie emerged, stark naked, and covering his dignity with his hand. I could see Mary Ann, one of the servant girls, pulling a sheet over her breasts through the doorway.

“It’s done?” Freddie asked.

Father nodded.

“I’ll be out when I finish here.”

He closed the door again, and we heard the sounds of intercourse from the bedroom. Freddie re-emerged shortly after they ceased. He was wearing breeches, and pulling on a silk shirt.

“Do you think I’ll need shoes?”

“It’s a rather momentous occasion,” Father replied.

“Blast.” He went back in without closing the door, removed the breeches, and put on a pair of hose. When he was fully dressed, we proceeded to the Council Room, where the cabinet and leadership of the opposition were seated. Freddie took his place at the head of the table, but remained standing.

“I should like to begin by thanking my uncle, Lord Clarence, for his able management of the government during the period of my regency,” he announced, and signalled for the audience to applaud the departing regent, which some did more eagerly than others. When the applause died down he resumed speaking. “Now, to business. Mr. Peel, I should like you to form a government with Lord Devonshire remaining as Lord Chamberlain of the Household. When you have done so, have each of the ministers prepare a full report on their department. I will be ennobling a number of my personal friends, and instructing them to vote in favour of the electoral reform bill. I should hope you shall supply the remainder of the votes necessary for passage, lest I be forced to expand the House of Lords further. I am also informing you as a courtesy that I intend to withhold assent to the poor law amendments, but that is to remain strictly on Privy Council terms.”

“But Sire,” Lord Grey interrupted, looking understandably shocked, “no monarch has refused assent to a law in over one-hundred years!”

“Yes,” Freddie replied, “which is precisely why I intend to re-establish the precedent with a bill that would be vastly unpopular with the crowds of London. Now, Lord Devonshire, I should like you to begin arranging plans for me to tour the realm beginning in the New Year.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.