Ms. Sloane Presides - Cover

Ms. Sloane Presides

Copyright© 2019 by Paige Hawthorne

Chapter 15: Sisal Ascent

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sisal Ascent - Hullo, Bertram Brewster here. Closeted Intellectual, bon vivant, raconteur, man about town. But into each life some drizzle must ... um, drizzle. And a particular Storm Cloud named Trish McGovern has marriage on her Mind. Now I imagine that the practice - joined in wedded bliss and all - is a fine institute. But I'm only 24 and ... not ready. My mother and her sister sent me to the new intern, Elizabeth Sloane. She is supposed to be aces. Can Ms. Sloane pull off a Miracle and rescue me?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation  

“Froggy got off a corker last night.”

Ms. Sloane smiled, “Oh?”

“What’s the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?”

“Anyone can mash potatoes.”

“You heard it?”

“In third grade.”

“Oh.”


As per his habitual habit, yrs. truly was modest re: the Gibraltar Triumph. “Piece of cake, Trish. Of course Ms. Sloane was helpful. Rather useful, in fact.”

In our basement Lair, The McGovern had me in one hand, Froggy in the other, working -- with her favorite vanilla lubricant -- her up-and-down magic, “You weren’t nervous, Brewster?”

“Au contrary, bon ami. Professionality, you know.”

“Gosh, I’m ever so proud. How did the Q and A go?”

“Swimmingly.” Then — Tell The Truth being the personal Birdie Motto — I added, “I let Ms. Sloane handle that part. She’s young and needed the experience.”

Trish glanced at me, but just nodded.

Froggy said, “When,” and Trish bent down, took him in her mouth. That paused our chinwag for a mo. or two.

It was another one of Trish’s Rules — say “When” when it’s time, and she’ll mouth-accommodate you. Not that Froggy and I have any say in the writing of, nor the enforcement thereof, The Rules.

And sometimes you don’t even know a Rule is a Rule until Trish Rules it. One day, after school, eons ago, she unveiled a new look, southern region-wise.

Froggy and I ... gaped, I believe is the proper descriptive. When Trish first introduced Doctor’s Office, none of the principle players had what can be best described as pubic hair. Then we did.

Now, suddenly, with zero warning, Trish didn’t.

“Close your mouths, boys, it’s just my porno look. Like it?”

Mute nodding.

“Good. You’re next, Brewster.” She handed Froggy the necessaries — lather and scissors and whatnot. He stared at me, I stared back.

The McGovern clapped her hands sharply; she doesn’t like to be kept waiting.

Well, Froggy started off a little shaky. I hissed, “Be careful!” Trish seconded the emotion.

So, Trish’s new look, Froggy’s puttering around in private property areas ... the inevitable happened.

“Looking good, Brewster! Froggy, take care of it.”

“Huh?”

“Huh?”

This New Rule was something like ‘you break it, you buy it,’ except those weren’t the exact words that Trish used. The basic algorithm, as Froggy and I deciphered it, was ‘you cause it, you cure it.’ Although in civilian life, that ‘break it’ policy has caused me to misfrequent certain touchy stores.

It was, after we digested the gist of it, a reasonably fair Rule. Froggy got into it more than I ever did, but fair is fair. And, as always, I remain true to my personal Birdie Motto — Be Fair.

I wish I could say it was what the astrophysicists call an unattended consequence, but in looking-back retrospection, I believe The McGovern had anticipated the Great Gym Opera Buffa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.