Ms. Sloane Presides
Chapter 9: Pen Pal

Copyright© 2019 by Paige Hawthorne

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 9: Pen Pal - Hullo, Bertram Brewster here. Closeted Intellectual, bon vivant, raconteur, man about town. But into each life some drizzle must ... um, drizzle. And a particular Storm Cloud named Trish McGovern has marriage on her Mind. Now I imagine that the practice - joined in wedded bliss and all - is a fine institute. But I'm only 24 and ... not ready. My mother and her sister sent me to the new intern, Elizabeth Sloane. She is supposed to be aces. Can Ms. Sloane pull off a Miracle and rescue me?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation  

So, a major day at BB for yrs. truly. On Thursday, I’m to meet Meg Gibraltar for the first time. First time I’ve met any of our clients. The occasion? Louise Lane would be unveiling two new Harvey radio spots — 15 and 30 seconds.

Ms. Sloane explained, “They’re spinoffs of our social media spots — geared for an older demographic.”

“Of course.”

During our pre-meeting prep, Auntie Pru had suggested, “Listen and learn, Birdie.”

I nodded.

She leaned in and whispered, “And keep your fucking mouth shut.”

Auntie Pru had learned that addressing me in direct terms was often more profitable. I nodded again.

Wednesday night, eve of G-Day, Louise Lane called Pru at home. “I see, Louise. No, don’t be silly, don’t even think about it.”

She looked at Peggy, “Flu.”

My mother said, “Ms. Sloane.”

Auntie Pru nodded, “Of course,” and looked at me, “Fucking mouth closed.”

Gibraltar Soup, which no longer makes much soup, or maybe they do, it’s just not as important as when Grandpa Gibraltar first started selling blue and white cans of tomato soup out of his station wagon to grocery stores. Now it’s trucks and mattresses, and who knows what all?

Well, Ms. Sloane would, she’s one of those people who knows things. You know the type.

The meeting, in their downtown office building, called, logically enough, The Gibraltar Building, started right on time. The conference room on the 13th floor at 13th and Baltimore. I started to share some insider intel — there are 13 knots in a hangman’s noose, but remembered Auntie Pru’s advice just in time.

Meg Gibraltar was about 60 and still seemed to have all of her facilities. Rather sharp in fact. I settled in, curious what this day’s harvest would be. Miss Gibraltar seemed friendly and smiled at me, the newcomer, a lot.

Pretty smooth meeting. If this is all there is to it, I’ll be a Senior Account Exec in two shakes of a lamb’s tale.

Oh, there were some of the usual tedious business questions — demographic targets, market penetration, schedules, media discounts, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Ms. Sloan probably crammed for the test — she not only knew the answers, but had sheets of ... arithmetic to hand over to La Gibraltar. Stuff I could have easily mastered.

On the walk back to the BB office, Ms. Sloan took my arm and said, “Well done, Birdie.”


The McGovern Campaign was gearing up.

On the agenda, a cocktail meet re: Ms. Sloane and Trish. And me. It went on and on and then turned into dinner. Chaz is in the Rafael Hotel; had the conver. gone on much longer, we’d have needed a room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.