Condition'Er - Cover

Condition'Er

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the Pentagon tries to buy off and bury Dr. Sam Goldstein's formula for "conditioning" female personnel to help treat PTSD, he resorts to going into business for himself, with the help of a local heiress who is the first of many women to prove that his formula will change womankind, and mankind through it, forever.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports  

“So, how exactly would you attempt to help me get my ex back, anyway? She hasn’t shown any signs of wanting any contact with me, quite the opposite, in fact. A damn shame. She’s a great cook, she’s got a fine ass, and she’s a Latina, just like you. A taller, plumper, darker Latina, mind you. Classic Tejana. What about you?” Sam inquired now of Marlena while they dug in and devoured their omelets, both of them famished by this point.

“Well, well, speaking as a Latina myself, I want to help a sister out now, don’t I? You’d make her so happy again and I don’t doubt that she misses you already at times. You clearly know how to spoil a girl rotten, I can tell you that much ... papi,” Marlena winked at him, adding, “trust me. She’ll be eating out of your hand before you know it. What about Shelly and Ramon? I’d love to be girlfriends with her again, in more ways than one. I have to confess that she and I used to eat each other out at times. Don’t tell anyone yet, please. Yes, I’ve even done a threesome or two with her and Ramon, though just when we’ve been drunk, bored, or stoned. Yeah, I’m wilder than I let on at first. I didn’t want to advertise it at first, but there’s no hiding it.”

“Well, Shelly will be easier. Ramon a little tougher, of course. The formula, that I know of, doesn’t seem to work on men, but I could be wrong about that. We’ll work it out. I still don’t know what to do about Liz’s current beau, either. He might not go for it, so that part could get ugly, but we’ll see. Anyway, so, tell me more about these other girlfriends of yours. Starting with the Reform Jew,” Sam probed a bit more, even as Marley sat on his lap and began making out with him.

“Oh, yeah, that would be Anna Levy. She’s a lot of fun, trust me on that. You’ll love her. I’ve never gone down on her, nor vice versa, but I hear that she’s a fine lover, too. Want to see what she looks like ... and the same with Shelly?” Marley offered to show Sam pics from her phone and her social media account of her friends.

“Sure, why not, babe?” Sam said as he admired Marley’s buns while she reached for her cell phone.

“See?” Marley proudly showed him Shelly first, a girl close to her own height, but a little slimmer and paler, with white-blonde curls and baby blue eyes ... she was a knockout for sure, “her pussy’s very sweet, too. And she has a tongue stud, which helps with oral, trust me on that.”

“Nice ... very nice!” Sam slapped Marley’s tush playfully as she squirmed and he pulled her close, “and now Anna?”

“Oh, yes!” Marley now displayed her next friend, whose jet-black waves and olive skin more than raised Sam’s blood temperature, to say the least.

“Wow, girlie, don’t hold out on me. Show me more,” Sam chuckled, even as Marley giggled and presented him with a few pics of a ginger with very fair skin and freckles.

“Who’s that?” Sam inquired, his cock stirring more than a little by now.

“That’s Quinn Flaherty. You like? Sweet Irish babe, that’s for sure, and yes, she’s been a good Catholic girl, but I think that we can win her over to the dark side,” Marley enticed Sam, rubbing her ass against his revived dick, “by the way, this ... feels soooooo good back there! I love it when you dry hump my butt!”

“You want more?” Sam offered and Marley bit her lower lip before sighing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.