The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 57

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

Cass, Hiqua and I, along with five other Cures and several experienced Healers and surrogates, were greeted by Healer Assor when we finally transferred over to the Serene Bliss, a recently built Medical Carrier attached to Admiral Limun’s 11th Fleet.

“It is good to have you here, even if the circumstances warranting it are somewhat dire,” she began.

“It is good to be here,” Cass replied for us. “We’ll do our best to ensure that the worst of the casualties are kept to a minimum.”

“I’ve set up those on board who need immediate treatment to be dealt with before we go into battle,” Healer Assor added.

“Good. I suspect that this may be a hard battle and we’ll need the space.”

“Yes, I believe so too. Please follow me in order to get you fitted and kitted with your space suits.”


Admiral Teev was in conference with the other Admirals of the ad hoc revenge fleet, though was deferring to Admiral Limun who had more experience in fleet actions.

“So, they appear to be headed for Jinne?” Limun asked.

“According to the scout Transparency, yes,” Teev confirmed.

“We can get there before them,” Admiral Ramantillavion of the Gershonian 2nd Royal fleet stated.

“Yes, or rather some of us will,” Limun stated thoughtfully.

“You have a plan?” Teev asked.

“Yes. Send three fleets in to support the stations; the remaining five fleets to drop in behind the Hegemony fleet when they emerge and engage them from the rear.”

“The station supporting fleets will get a mauling,” Teev replied thoughtfully.

“I know, but I don’t want to lose another planet, hence, one of the fleets will be my 11th,” Limun noted.

“14th will also stand by you, Admiral.” Teev nodded.

“3rd Fleet will also stand in the front line,” Admiral Nimkel volunteered.

“Good. We’ll detach our medical carriers to your fleets and rely on you to cause the Hegemony to either flee or die in place. Gentlemen and Ladies, here we stand, the Hegemony goes no further!”

“2nd Royal Fleet will stand with you,” Ramantillavion nodded.

“You five are to keep your distance and fall back if they drive towards you. You are to take out their capital ships and endeavour to keep them both confused and occupied. The three fleets at the planet will stand forward of the stations and retreat slowly before the Hegemony in the hope to give them pause.”

“It shall be done,” Teev nodded.

“The Empress ... and the Royal Princess, commands!” Limun stated aloud.

“And we obey!” came the reply from the rest.


Supreme Oramiral Coolon frowned when the Grand Fleet emerged from XD space. His tri-dee cube showed not only that the system was defended, but that they appeared to be prepared for him.

“Not so easy, this one,” he murmured.

“We still well outnumber them,” senior Laksamana Huruut noted.

“Yes, by fifteen to one, though they are defending in depth and will likely cause us casualties,” Coolon nodded. “Plus, they will no doubt wish revenge after our glorious campaign.”

“So we attack?”

“We attack,” Coolon stated. “Close with them as quickly as possible and use the disruptors to damage their vessels. Lighter vessels in the lead are to break through to the stations and attempt to bring them down. Rear fleets to destroy all system infrastructure.”

“By your command!”

The leading elements of the Grand Fleet surged forwards, towards the Imperial fleets opposing them, hoping to close to their shorter weapons range where the disruptor weapons would be of greater use. What happened though was the Imperial fleets also surged forwards to their weapons range and then began retreating back towards the stations. Also added into the mix were the fleets heavy fighter components who were savaging the lighter vessels of the Hegemony lead elements. Still, numbers were beginning to count. The Imperials were forced back towards the planet, with no hope of a retreat.

In the outer system the components of the Grand Fleet moved towards the outer infrastructure, intending to destroy it completely. It was then that the balance of the conflict changed. The remaining five Imperial fleets emerged and attacked the now isolated Hegemony fleets.


“Caught them!” Captain Dinott commented to Limun.

“That we did. Now, let’s see what they intend to do about it,” Limun nodded. “Firm up the battle line and begin the broadside roll manoeuvre.”

Vessels of the 11th Fleet turned side on to the Hegemony fleet and began to roll on their horizontal axis. This enabled their primary front and rear hyperbeams to be fired simultaneously in a constant barrage as the vessels turned, allowing the sides not facing the enemy to cool and recharge before the roll movement brought them back to face the enemy again.

This almost brought the Hegemony front wave to a crashing halt as the Imperial firepower was virtually tripled and was added to by the now in-range space stations.

“Ah, that’s made them think,” Limun chuckled grimly. “Wonder what they’ll try now? They still outnumber us by a fair margin.”


“Reinforce the leading elements!” Coolon ordered. “Rear elements are to support the units under attack from the Imperial reinforcements!”

“Orders sent,” Huruut responded as he tried to make some sense of the chaos unfolding on the tri-dee cube.

“Seems our surprise has worn off,” Coolon commented as the Hegemony fleets that made up the Grand Fleet manoeuvred to their assigned positions.

“And this Imperial tactic is very effective,” a pale looking Huruut added.

“Yes, most effective. I suspect they must design their vessels to be capable of it. We tend to fire from either front or rear.”

“Do we continue to press?”

“Yes, though I suspect the fleets to our rear will be savaged. Still, our orders are clear. We are to destroy all Imperial infrastructure and fleets we meet. Retreat is not an option.’

“Nor, I would suspect, would we be permitted a withdrawal,” Huruut swallowed as the toll of vessels destroyed on both sides began to mount, distinctly in favour of the Imperials.

“No, our orders from the Most Radiant of the Heavens have precluded that. Should the Imperials prevail, do not expect mercy, for we have shown them none.”

“Can we win?”

“Yes, though I expect we will not win a follow-up encounter. A lot depends on what those reinforcing fleets do and so far they are prevailing against similar numbers of our own,” Coolon noted.


“We’ve lost 30% of our numbers,” Dinott noted. “Though mostly the lighter ships. Other fleets are faring just as badly.”

“If they get past us, the planet is doomed. Our people know this,” Limun replied.

“Yes, sir,” Dinott nodded.

“Order the outer fleets to advance on a narrow front once they’ve secured the outer system. Get them to try to punch through to the heart of the Hegemony fleets.”

“Orders sent, sir,” Dinott replied after several rotations.

“And now we see just how the dice roll.”


“Imperials have eliminated our outer fleets’ units and are heading in to attack the main body. Also several units of their heavy fighters keep jumping into the system to attack as well,” Huruut reported.

“The planet?” Coolon asked.

“We are reducing their fleet numbers. But, they are still savaging our own at nearly five to their one. Plus, most of their capital ships remain.”

“It appears the Most Radiant of the Heavens has erred in believing we are paramount in military force,” Coolon sighed.

“Orders, your supremacy?”

“Continue the advance. We cannot fail here, and even in defeat we can ensure the Imperial vessels here cannot go on to attack the Starlit Hegemony.”

“Yes, your supremacy!”


“Looks like they intend to make a fight of it,” Dinott commented.

“I doubt we’d accept a surrender anyway,” Limun replied. “They burned their bridges well and truly with Pillin and Trarr.”

“Yes, sir,” Dinott nodded. “2nd Gershonian is now moving to engage the Hegemony rear screen, that should allow the 18th to punch through to the core vessels.”

“Good! I believe we have the measure of these Hegemon types, despite our losses.”

“Yes, sir, I do believe we have.”

Around the planet itself, the Imperial fleets had their backs to the wall, but, had the advantage of better long-range weapons plus the space stations even heavier weaponry. Whilst the Hegemony had numbers, they weren’t enough to make up the difference, particularly as the Imperial fleets were also using their fighter and bomber contingents to great effect, along with the heavy fighters being able to deal with the Hegemony’s own bombers with their sheer speed and manoeuvrability. Losses of the smaller ships were high as a disruptor beam caused major damage to their systems, unlike the far more heavily armoured capital ships. This was only in ships themselves, many of the crews were able to escape in lifeboats and make it down to the surface. A few whose crews couldn’t had taken it upon themselves to attempt to ram Hegemony capital ships, though not always successfully. Still, the threat and ability of the Imperial vessels was making the Hegemony capital ships hang back further than their doctrine required and was adding to their problems.

In the outer system, the heavily outnumbered Hegemony vessels had now been annihilated and the four Imperial fleets plus the Gershonian 2nd Royal Fleet were now, with a vengeance, advancing towards the embattled planetary defenders, despite some desperate tactics from the Hegemony rear-guard. Still, casualties were mounting as neither side was giving quarter and a crippled vessel was likely to still be targeted, particularly by the Imperials.

The end came swiftly when the 18th Fleet punched through a gap created by the 2nd Gershonian Fleet and were able to pour fire into the Hegemony command fleet, disrupting their communications and causing many of the other fleets to break away and attempt to flee to the XD boundary and escape what was rapidly becoming a massacre by the enraged Imperials.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.