The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

The spaceport was different; for one thing there were no large spaceships, just a series of circular shuttles, a bit like old school flying saucers, to take people into orbit where the really large ships floated in stately majesty. It wasn’t even really like an airport. There were no customs or check ins for one, as the AIs handled all that and wouldn’t let you board if you weren’t authorised and would painfully eject you if necessary.

Still, I was part of a relatively happy group who assembled two days later in one of the VIP boarding lounges and talked over the mission in the relative privacy afforded to us there. I also greeted Leommir, whom Kirim had selected as backup for her on Actilonia.

“So, as an official delegation we’ll be escorted directly from the starport to meet the Governor?” Kirim asked Vilgra.

“Yes. No doubt he’ll wish to sound out David as to whether he’d be willing to take on an official commission to cure Shink,” she replied.

“To which the answer is no,” I chuckled. “I work to the Empress’ commands, not a Governor’s. But he can always ask her Serenissima via a despatch to Vreekoos.”

“Which will not go down well as the meeting will be public because a Cure has never been sent off world before,” Cass added with a grin.

“Oh yes,” I laughed.

“Still, enjoy two days of luxury and pampering on Amantil’s tab until we get there,” Cass noted as our shuttle to our starliner, the Nebula Aurora, was announced.

“Whee!” both Hiqua and Leommir giggled as we set off for the gate.


Luxury starships were definitely the way to travel I mused. I lazed by an indoor pool next to Leommir as Kirim showed off her ability to swim to the other ladies who were all a twitter and were considering asking me (according to Kirim) if I could teach them, though other than Kirim, none owned a swim suit yet. The ship itself was huge and an absolute labyrinth inside (deliberately so, I was told) to keep people from realising just where they were. There were no windows at all, they were too susceptible to damage and sucking a passenger out into the vacuum. Just viewscreens giving an approximation of the outside. In the space we were travelling in, known as XD space to the Empire, you couldn’t see any stars, just blackness. So far we’d not strayed beyond the various luxury shops and spas and, other than a crowd of first class passengers, had not seen any standard class passengers or where the ordinary sections were, though I had been informed by Cass that they were very nice as well.

“Wow, am I ever glad you hooked up with Kirim,” Leommir giggled as a floating robo-attendant topped up her mildly alcoholic drink.

“We were made for each other,” I chuckled. “Love at first sight for me.”

“She says the same,” Leommir sighed.

“There’s someone out there for you, Leommir,” I replied.

“Wish he’d hurry up and find me then,” she confided. “Tired of waiting and unlike you and Kirim, I’m not getting any younger.”

“If I run across anyone decent, I’ll let you know,” I offered.

“Nice median level guy who will give me two wonderful kids and who’ll worship the ground I walk on, please,” she giggled.

“Any guy would be honoured you’d notice him,” I chuckled.

“I wish,” she sighed. “But it’s a nice sentiment.”

“Have you seen someone?”

“Yes ... but he’s so into his job I don’t think he has even noticed me,” she replied. “Hell, he may not even like me, it’s hard to tell.”

“Who?”

“Minat.”

“Right, I’ll see what I can do,” I chuckled, making her blush.

“Don’t you dare!”

“It’s OK. I’ll get Cass to mind-wipe him if he vomits at the thought,” I laughed.

“Oh, you’re horrible at times,” she giggled.

At this point Cass, Hiqua, Vilgra and Kirim approached and sat next to us.

“Dave, do you mind doing a little work?” Cass asked diffidently.

“No, is there someone here ill?”

“Yes, I’ve been told by the ship’s medic that one of the women in standard class has a terminal condition and is travelling home to see her family before she dies.”

“If you’ve no objection, my Lady?” I asked Kirim.

“None, Dave. Go and do your thing,” she nodded brightly.

“Thank you,” I replied and gave her a kiss and a hug.


“I still can’t get over how you allow him to do that,” Leommir said, looking at Kirim.

“He’s an Imperial Cure; at times he has little choice in such matters. You’re lucky you passed a high security scan by the AIs otherwise you would have been mind-wiped and wouldn’t have been along with us, Lemmie,” Kirim replied calmly.

“Yes, but he had a choice this time?”

“A choice between curing some poor woman or letting her die? What kind of man do you think he is?”

“I kind of see, Kir, but I’m not sure if I could share that way...”

“Thing is, I know he loves me as his true love. He gave me his heart and when we’re in bed together its blindingly obvious that I’m the centre of his universe, unlike other patients I’ve watched him with. The other women? Well, he will make love to them or simply fuck them, depending on what he thinks they need. But, he only does it to cure them and he’s the type of guy who cares enough to take their feelings into account. Nor does he pretend he doesn’t enjoy it as he doesn’t lie to anyone. However, there are times it bothers him terribly, some of the things that have happened and the condition some of the women are in, but he always treats them with respect and care and that’s what I love about him. He really does care.”

“If you’re sure...”

“I’m sure. I would be simply his friend if I weren’t, plus he’s damned good in bed too,” Kirim giggled, making Vilgra and Leommir blush and Hiqua giggle.

“What about the surrogates, aren’t you afraid one of them might steal him away?” Vilgra asked, fascinated despite her slight naivety.

“Vrion, who was the centre’s surrogate before she enlisted, often hoped Dave would take an interest in her romantically. But, for all they were good friends and he loved her as a friend, it didn’t ‘click’ between them,” Hiqua replied. “So, whatever it is that Dave goes for, it isn’t just sex and Kirim has it in spades.”

“Yep,” Kirim giggled.

“But she was a prostitute,” Leommir stated.

“Yes, but she was and is his treasured friend too,” Hiqua replied. “Friends mean a lot to him. He doesn’t make them easily and those he has he would move heaven and earth to help if they needed it. Vrion’s job didn’t bother him at all or was a barrier to friendship ... or even romance had it occurred, it was just a job she did.”

“That’s why I love him,” Kirim added in loving tones. “He’s the most selfless, caring man I’ve ever met. That and he’s got a big dick and is the best fuck ever,” she added with a knowing grin that made both Leommir and Vilgra turn scarlet with enthralled embarrassment and Hiqua burst out laughing.


“So, what have we got, Cass?” I asked as we followed the ship’s AI’s instructions to the medical bay.

“Berona, a twelve-year-old woman (33 ½ Earth years) has Severian neural breakdown syndrome, curable if caught early enough. Unfortunately she’s an Imperial Scout Assessor and was working incognito on a new world to see it if was suitable for an invite to join and integrate into the Empire. Unfortunately also, their medical technology is not as advanced as the Empire’s and they missed detecting it by about a year.”

“Does she know what I need to do?”

“Yes. It means she will live and be beside the man she intends to marry. She has requested a mind-wipe afterwards, but apparently intends to enjoy herself; is calling it stress relief,” Cass replied with a wry smile and a shrug.

“Well, you apparently do as well,” I chuckled, making her blush.

“Yes, Kirim was good about allowing that,” she nodded as we reached our destination.

“Yes, she’s something special and I wonder at times how I got so lucky,” I agreed as we entered the room.

The door had simply appeared as the nanoplex molecules sensed our presence and clearance to enter. Inside were the ship’s medic, called Divlan, and the lady, called Berona.

“Salutations,” I greeted them both.

“Salutations,” they returned.

“I cannot thank you enough for agreeing to help,” Divlan added. “Berona was told her condition was incurable unless she paid ten thousand Royals, a fee that few but a High Bureaucrat can afford.”

“Yes, it’s unfortunate that she opted for upper level treatment,” Cass replied. “There is a network of lower and median level Healers who could have referred her to me and then to David here.”

“Yes, Lady Cassire. I am one and when I learned you were on board with a Cure I came to see you immediately.”

“I’m glad you did,” I added. “It will be a pleasure to heal you Scout Berona.”

“So I’m told,” she replied with a blush.

“We’ll leave you to it,” Cass stated. “Let me know when you’re finished and I’ll complete the wipe and add the new memories.”

“As ever, Cass,” I replied as she and the medic left.

“Is it so wrong that I’m looking forward to you ravishing me?” Berona asked with a wry smile.

“Nope, good sex is good sex,” I chuckled.

“Can’t say I’m looking forward to the mind-wipe then,” she giggled. “But I don’t need the guilt either, just be nice to me, please.”

“Just be selective, have only the face and the profession removed,” I suggested.

“Hmmm...” she intoned, before I kissed her and the magic began to work.

Berona clearly couldn’t get out of her clothes quickly enough and was soon naked, writhing in pleasure upon the grav-bed. I used my lips and tongue to stimulate her and prepare her to be mounted.

“Oh god, I will need the mind-wipe. I doubt my man will be this good,” she gasped as my tongue brought her to orgasm in minutes.

“He’ll get better with practice,” I replied as I slipped my own clothing off.

“Not this good,” she moaned. “Oh gods, fuck me please!”

Seconds later I slipped into a tight, wet, hot pussy and was thrusting powerfully, and oft times brutally, into Berona, who clearly wanted it hard and rough. My hands were clenched around her breasts and punishing her nipples with my thumb as I painfully squeezed them, making her cry out in delight and ecstasy.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” she moaned as waves of pleasure rolled over her in ever powerful surges.

Finally, she gave what I can only call an awesome screech as she orgasmed under me and I enhanced it with my own offering.

“Oh fuck,” seemed to be the only thing spilling from her mouth at the moment as I clothed myself and discreetly withdrew.

“I ... er think I over-stimulated her, Cass,” I admitted to her and the shocked looking Divlan in the adjoining room.

“Wouldn’t be the first time, David,” she sighed, her face flushed with possible embarrassment. “Go back to the pool and relax, I’ll be back when we’ve sorted this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.