The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

I awoke early the following morning (sort of, days here were the equivalent of fifty Earth hours long and so there were two working, two resting and two sleeping periods in each day). I was careful not to disturb Kirim who was still in a deep sleep and had a cat that got the cream smile still on her lips.

I did leave her a message though, complete with a blown kiss, before I set off for work.

As ever, Hiqua and Cassire were there before me and there was even a small queue to get treatment, which was unusual.

“David!” Hiqua greeted me in her usual exuberant manner.

“Friends can call me Dave,” I replied as I went over to give her a hug.

“I know, but there are others here who aren’t friends,” she giggled. “Besides I’m saving it up for a special occasion.”

Hiqua wouldn’t be drawn as to what she considered a special occasion, merely sending me through to Cassire and letting her know I was back.

“Special assignment?” Cassire asked, looking surprised.

“Yep, not allowed to talk about it, as always with most cases involving the upper levels,” I nodded.

“Oh, they normally inform me, that’s all.”

“Wasn’t an Imperial citizen, Cass. That’s all I can tell you.”

“Ah, I see. Well, carry on with your work. I’ll come get you if anyone here needs attention,” she replied with a smile.

The place was pretty untidy, I figured they’d had a busy night. But, my earlier hard work had paid off in making it easier to keep on top of the work. Still, I was busy enough until Cass called me through to the treatment room where an angry looking Trellio waited, holding a weird looking gun to a terrified Hiqua’s back.

“Oh, it’s you,” I said, eyes narrowed.

“Yes,” he hissed. “All you had to do was cure the little brat and come down here to die! But you aren’t good at just following the script, are you, subject 1341.”

“Piss poor script with amateur actors,” I shrugged, taking a further step into the room.

“No closer! I know how dangerous you are,” he warned. “This gun contains a slow acting neurophasic toxin and will kill the little slut slowly and eventually in great agony, nor will your cure work on it as it’s contained in radioactive particulates.”

“So, what do you want, Trellio? You know you won’t get out of this alive, if you do inject her,” I replied, eyes still narrowed, looking for an opportunity to strike.

“It should have been me!”

“Should have been you what?”

“My father was a Cure; he passed his genes to me! I should have been the one fucking all those sick sluts and getting the offers to father children with the upper level bitches!”

“You’re kidding?” I replied, gobsmacked. “Well, for what it’s worth it’s just as well you aren’t with that sick attitude. The Empire really doesn’t need that sort of arrogance in it.”

“Fifty-four children my father has and more to come due to the rejuve treatments!”

“And that’s the life you want?” I laughed.

“It’s the life I should have had! I was born to it! You, from a no-account, uncivilised, mudball planet, not even an Imperial citizen, and you shame your status by rutting with lower level scum, even falling for a mongrel Guardian. No wonder the other Cures laugh at you!” he ranted, almost frothing at the mouth now.

“Not laughing now all their contracts are drying up, are they, Trellio?” I chuckled.

“It should have been me!” he raged.

“And what did Antis promise you?”

“Rejuve and an unlimited breeding license!”

“And how long did you expect to survive? Knowing the truth of what he did to the Princess Royal?” I mocked.

“He is a man of his word! A noble!”

“I’m a noble-born,” Cassire butted in. “He isn’t acting like any noble-born I’ve ever heard of,” she almost spat at an increasingly unstable Trellio.

His eyes turned to Cass and I took my chance in launching myself forward and onto him. He must have just caught my movement as his finger tightened on the trigger and, with a pitiful scream, Hiqua collapsed. It was too late for Trellio to do anything else as I took out my rage and disgust on him, until Cass virtually dragged me away from his crouched defensive stance.

“Ha, at least I took down your friend,” he gloated through bloodied lips, causing the red mist to come down again. “There is no cure,” he mocked.

“Dave!” Cass almost screamed at me. “Do your duty by Hiqua. Of course there is a cure, you’re the cure! Your semen will force the particulates out of her body!”

“No, impossible!” Trellio screamed out.

“All too possible, only certain Cures can do this and Dave is the ultimate Cure,” Cass spat back.

“Tie him up,” I snarled and lifted the trembling Hiqua up to carry her into an empty treatment room and laid her on the flotation bed.

“At last,” she gave a tremulous giggle.

“You’re nuts,” I shook my head.

“But I got to get you,” she replied, her limbs trembling slightly as the neural pulse slowly destroyed her nervous system.

“That you will, gorgeous,” I chuckled, relieving the tension in the room as I undid her clothing, exposing her to me.

“Dammit! I hope Cass lets me remember this,” she sighed as I undid my clothing.

“I’ll ask,” I chuckled as I kissed her.

“Ooh. You do kiss nice,” she moaned.

“Going to get nicer too,” I replied.

“Oh, I do hope so. I’ve been fantasising about you fucking me ever since we met,” she giggled.

“Well, your fantasy is about to come true,” I replied, caressing her softly.

“Oh, so nice,” she sighed.

Hiqua was a small lady, but in proportion. A lovely shapely figure, slim, but not skinny, in a 4’10” frame, perky breasts, if probably an A-cup, but on her body, simply perfect.

I kissed her softly, making her moan in delight as I then proceeded to plant kisses all over her body, taking my time with her breasts before then kissing and tantalising her pussy to bring her to a swift and loud climax.

“Oh, you have no idea just how horny Cass and I used to get just listening to you doing your thing, Dave,” she groaned in absolute bliss as I moved on top of her.

“You could always have taken the prostitutes role,” I chuckled, seeing her eyes open wide and a slight smile come to her lips as she considered it, before gasping in pleasure as I slid into her tight channel.

Soon I was thrusting powerfully into her, as, despite her slowly worsening condition, she matched me move for move and kept up an almost constant litany of ‘yes, yes, yes’ in between the gasps, moans and groans of delight.

I couldn’t last long; Hiqua had always been a bit of a fantasy of mine, if unavailable due to tradition and custom. Hence as soon as she climaxed for the second time, I released my bounty into her with a stunning climax of my own.

“Ohhhhh, fucking gods!” she screamed out in absolute bliss.

I kissed her softly, then withdrew and sat by her side as the trembling of her limbs (from the poison) stopped and she relaxed before just beaming at me in a beautiful smile.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted that since we first met,” she finally said.

“Kind of mutual, Hiqua,” I chuckled as Cass entered the room to check her over.

“All fixed. The isotopes have been rejected,” she nodded. “Got your wish though,” she turned to Hiqua with a slight smile, and then added, “That monster Trellio is all tied up and under sedation.”

“Yes, I’m seriously considering volunteering to be the surrogate cure rather than hire a prostitute,” Hiqua giggled, making Cass start in shock, then look thoughtful.

“Would mean having men other than Dave here,” she warned.

“Use a privacy barrier so I don’t have to look at them for the ten turns it takes,” Hiqua replied with a grin.

“You tart,” Cass laughed, but still looked very thoughtful.

“You could too. You know you want to,” Hiqua winked. “Plus your husband would never find out. Medical seal, remember?”

“Oh, I couldn’t possibly,” Cass replied firmly. “Could I... ?” she added thoughtfully almost to herself a few seconds later.

“Put me through that medi-tech auxiliary course and you’d have cover while you did,” Hiqua giggled.

“Behave, now get dressed. We have to call ImpSec,” a seriously blushing Cass replied.


The Guardians arrived first, but not Kirim who, my AI informed, was just getting dressed to go and sign on for her shift. I did recognise Baltus’ voice though as I explained what had happened as we waited for ImpSec to turn up and take over.

Hiqua was still on cloud nine, but at least was being circumspect about her ‘cure’ in front of the Guardians, leaving the explanations to me and Cass. She had managed to persuade Cass not to mind-wipe her as she already knew what I was, so it didn’t really matter too much.

A tired looking Herrick finally turned up with a ready squad and nodded in satisfaction. Though I had to keep a chuckle to myself as I recognised just who the person acting as his ‘assistant’ was. Clearly the Empress wanted to see things brought to a closure as well.

“Would never have considered Trellio. He was never in the frame as he had no connection to the High Bureaucrats,” Herrick finally admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.