The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

We ended up in an eatery just outside the Armoury, the Guardian headquarters for the four sections they looked after. It was called that because essentially it was one. Kirim was perking up somewhat at a large platter of what appeared to be strips of cooked marinated meats and various types of bread coated in oils and herbs. The place was buzzing when we got there as the local commander had just announced the Court’s decision on healthcare and that compensation claims would be backdated to the take-over by Municipal Services.

“This is marvellous news, Dave,” Kirim said around a mouthful of food. “So many each year get injured and have to be let go. Yes, their injuries were eventually taken care of, but by then they were practically destitute and struggled to find employment again as they often weren’t fit enough to re-apply.”

“I’m surprised no one knew about transferring your benefits over with you,” I replied, watching her eyes narrow.

“We were told by our worker representatives that we couldn’t ... I’m wondering if money changed hands,” she all but growled.

“Make sure you mention that to the Imperial auditors as I’m pretty sure the Empress will want to find out what happened to all the money as from what the broadcast said, she’s covering the costs until an investigation reports back to her.”

“I will,” she nodded, then scowled as a rather large (and pungent Guardian plonked himself down next to her.

“So this is the janitor you gave me up for,” he stated, an evil glint in his eyes.

“I never gave you up. There never was anything to give up, Jorat,” she spat back. “Frankly you smell and your idea of polite conversation is just disgusting.”

“Always putting on airs and graces, as if you’re something special,” he snarled. “Yet you go hanging out with a slave.”

“She is special and even going out with a slave she’d still be doing better than if she went out with you,” I replied calmly. “Now go away, this is a private conversation.”

There was a lot of stifled laughter in the background; seemed Jorat was not popular at all.

“Fuck you, slave, I sit where I li ... ow!” he sneered, pointing a finger at me, then screaming as I reached out at bent it upwards almost to the point of dislocating it.

“Apologise to the Lady for interrupting her meal, then leave. You won’t get a second chance.”

He reached down suddenly to pull his knife only to howl as I dislocated his finger, grabbed the knife and slammed it down into his leg in a single move. I was then on my feet, and stiff fingered several of his nerve clusters, causing him to lose control of his voluntary reflexes (and his bowels too, I suspect and fell vomiting onto the floor, where I grabbed his collar and dragged him out of the premises to the other side of the pathway.

“Next time you get in my face or bother her I’ll cut your balls off and make you eat them,” I said in quiet, deadly tones, meaning every word of it as I left him whimpering in the dirt.

Turning, I walked back to the eatery, whose entrance was full of staring Guardians who just silently parted to allow me back in.

“Sorry about that, Kirim,” I apologised. “I can’t abide rudeness to a Lady.”

“He’s had it coming for a couple of weeks now, since you started dating.” A guardian, whose voice I recognised as Baltus, stated.

“I know. I figured him to have more sense than to bother David here though,” Kirim chuckled. “It’s not like some of us don’t know what he’s capable of from the incident at the medical centre.”

“True. Three muggers ended in two dead and one crippled for life,” Baltus replied.

There was a murmur of astonishment from the crowd.

“That was him?” one of them asked.

“Too bloody true. I’m assuming he’s just a slave because he has anger issues,” Baltus chuckled, making both me and Kirim grin.

“Generally stops people from picking fights with me, yes,” I laughed.

“Other than those who are utterly brainless,” Kirim added.

At this point the eatery door crashed open and a maddened looking Jorat stood holding onto the door frame, brandishing what had to be an illegal weapon.

“Should have killed me, slave!” he slurred.

“Why?” I replied with a slight smile. “I’m going to enjoy what I promised to do to you a lot more because you’re too stupid to learn.”

He then tried to aim the wavering gun on me, but, due to his lack of co-ordination as a result of the nerve pinches and the knife still embedded in his thigh, struggled. It was too late for him anyway as I’d picked up the sharpened skewer that passed for a fork on Vreekoos and launched it directly into his eye and what passed for his brain, causing him to drop on the spot.

“Could you arrest me after we’ve eaten?” I asked into the silence.

They did. Apparently it’s a rule.


“No charges will be laid,” Investigator Minat finally stated at the end of the interview. “All the witnesses said you were threatened with an illegal weapon and acted to save yourself and Guardian Kirim.”

“Thank you, I hope he didn’t have any friends though,” I replied.

“No, he will not be missed. I doubt even his own parents will miss that piece of excrement. Means we will have to find a new battering ram though,” he chuckled as Kirim entered at some sort of signal.

“Paperwork done?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“Yes, David helped rid us of a bloody nuisance. I expect the raft of petty theft and work related accidents will reduce by a massive amount now,” he nodded.

“Good, because we’re still on a date.”

“Off you go then, don’t let me keep you,” he replied with a grin.

Once out of sight of the Armoury though she just turned and gave me a sizzling kiss on the lips.

“Thank you for getting rid of that bastard,” she breathed after our lips parted.

“My pleasure.”

“He was the bane of the four sectors, but always just managed to avoid getting caught. A lot of us girls will be breathing a sigh of relief as he was always hanging around outside the showers and trying to take liberties.”

“Nice ... person. Don’t know why you didn’t take care of him yourself?”

“We’re monitored. You, as a slave, aren’t ... not that way at least.”

“Ah, right,” I nodded as the lift turned up and we got to my apartment only to face Herrick who looked slightly pissed off with me.

“Can you not, just for one day, stay out of trouble?” he chided me.

“Imbecile insulted my Lady,” I shrugged. “Plus he smelt bad.”

“Minat handled it, Monitor,” Kirim stated with a giggle. “He pulled an illegal weapon, basically got what he deserved.”

“Really?”

“Yes, no doubt you’ll get the report once he’s massaged it slightly to avoid any doubts as to Jorat’s very bad character.”

“Right...”

“I was in no danger, Herrick; this isn’t anything to do with the case.”

“Very well. I’ll report that to the Empress.”

“Give her my regards when you see her.”

“What?”

“I’m observant; I know you two are lovers. Your body language gives you away.”

“Not another word, David,” he warned, his eyes flickering to show his tension and annoyance, coupled a little with fear.

“Goodnight, Herrick, your secret is safe with me always.”

“Goodnight, David.”

He left swiftly and Kirim just looked at me with an odd expression.

“Do not, if you value your freedom, ever speak of that outside this room,” I stated carefully.

“I wouldn’t dare. I thought you knew I was smart as well as pretty?” she giggled.

“More than pretty; you’re beautiful, Kirim.”

“Aw, you say the nicest things,” she replied and kissed me again passionately.

Kirim is beautiful ... well, in my eyes she is. Tall, at about 5’ 9”, green eyes, auburn hair, short more for the need to fit it under her helmet. Nice hourglass figure, 36” 24” 36” I think, small B-cup breasts, but sleekly muscled and very strong, more in the way of a gymnast than a weightlifter though.

The kisses grew more and more passionate until I lifted her up and carried her to my bed.

“You ready for this?” I murmured and softly kissed her neck.

“Oh hell, yes,” she moaned as I lay down beside her.

Long, languorous kisses were exchanged, caresses were given and clothing gradually removed. Kirim loved having her breasts fondled and kissed and I pampered them with my hands, tongue and gently with my teeth as she cried out softly in pleasure.

“Oh, you make me feel so good,” she moaned out as my fingers reached down to probe her mound and gently rub her centre of pleasure.

“You make me feel so good too, my Lady.”

“I like that,” she sighed. “I like being your Lady.”

I snaked a line of kisses down from her breasts, over her firm tummy and slid my tongue between her nether lips to probe there and caused her to gasp in delight as I swirled it over her nub and licked at her nectar of pleasure.

“N ... need you now, my Dave!” she moaned.

I moved up her body and kissed her gently smiling lips before positioning my cock and slowly slid inside her.

“Ohhhhh!” she gasped. “Oh gods! I feel so full, so good!”

“You feel so good too, my love,” I replied as I kissed her passionately and began long firm strokes into her gently pulsating pussy.

“You ... you love me?” she gasped, wide eyed.

“Since you called to apologise,” I replied, my thrusts picking up the pace slightly as I fought off the urge to simply just cum.

“I love you too,” she moaned as her body stiffened slightly when a small orgasm flowed over her.

“My Kirim, now and always.”

“My Dave! Oh, by the gods! Ooooooo! Ohhhhh, Ohhhh!” she suddenly threw her legs around my waist, clamping me there as her body shook and spasmed in a massive orgasm which became prolonged as with a cry of ecstasy I released my own passion within her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.