The Cure
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by QM

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What if you can cure the incurable, including restoring the dead flesh of a re-attached severed limb? How? Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The secret is in your sexual emanations and only works when reacting to the environment of a vagina.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mystery   Restart   Science Fiction  

By day eight I was going stir crazy. If it hadn’t been for the dates I went on with Kirim it would have been a lot worse though. Yes, we dated. We held hands and at the end we kissed, though nothing more. It was a lot of fun, but also a bit frustrating. I realised I was falling for her, despite the fact that she had some misgivings about my job and the necessity of having to copulate with those I had to cure. In this I tried to be scrupulously honest with her, I wasn’t so stupid as to believe that lying would somehow make things better. It was a risk, naturally, but one I was determined to take, hence I never pretended I didn’t enjoy it, but, emphasised that it was just sex and not love. I felt for the unfortunates I was requested to cure, I only cared for them due to their condition.

Not that we talked a lot about my job. Kirim was far more interested in the primitive planet I’d been snatched from, even though there was no record of a planet called Earth in the Imperial archives and my own files were sealed.

“We probably call it something else,” she opined as we sat with my arm around her shoulders as she snuggled in watching a tri-dee movie at my apartment one night (we used my apartment because it was much bigger than hers, she was lowest level median due to her Dad being a retired veteran.

“No doubt,” I chuckled.

It was then an emergency call came in from the medical centre. Xilla informed me that there was an emergency my cure was needed for and could I come straight away.

“I’ll be down soon,” I replied and signed off. “Sorry, Kirim. They only ask if it’s urgent.”

“I understand, Dave. I’ll come with you if you like?”

“Only if you’re OK with what’s going to happen,” I replied, looking worried.

“I ... don’t know, but if we’re to go further, I do need to do it to find out.”

“Right,” I nodded nervously and summoned a lift.

The medical centre was a mess. There was blood all over the place and two guardians were stationed outside the doors, clearly to prevent unauthorised entry. Xilla was looking slightly distraught, but pointed the way to the treatment room where an exhausted looking Ciolis was working on healing a woman who looked like she’d been stabbed, or perhaps shot.

“Names Penna. She’s nine years old (25 Earth years. Healing nicely, but...”

“But?”

“The scum who did this also ruptured her womb and she’s pregnant.”

“Can’t operate on the foetus?”

“No, not with the facilities here. Too young, but I hope you can help...”

“Shit ... can she be woken?”

“No, too much blood loss. It will be a while before I can do that.”

“OK, let’s get this done. Kirim, you might not want to watch this.”

“It’s OK, Dave. I understand a bit better now. I’ll be fine,” she replied.

I disrobed swiftly, Ciolis handed me some gel and lubed myself up. I then climbed carefully onto the flotation bed and eased the young woman’s leg up before slowly sliding into her, for once, feeling nervous about Kirim being so close. I then moved as gently as I could so as not to damage anything inside her and was startled by feeling Kirim’s hand on my shoulder.

“It’s OK, Dave. Save the child,” she whispered and kissed my ear.

That was enough to send me off and, with an intense groan, I blasted my seed deep within Penna. I then carefully withdrew as Ciolis came over to scan her and nodded as I cleaned myself and pulled my pants on.

“Child will live; her internal injuries are healing too. Good job.”

“Glad I could help,” I nodded. “I’ll help clean up.”

“Thank you. I’ll ensure she’s cleaned up and won’t leave evidence of your actions,” he replied, for once not being an arsehole, though I suspect that was for Kirim, more than me.

With Kirim’s help, I soon had the blood mopped up and we were able to leave by lift for my apartment just as Ciolis asked the Guardians to come and interview the woman.

“That was so beautiful,” she said as we walked out of the lift and then kissed me fully on the lips.

“They aren’t all like that, Kirim.”

“Yes. You explained about the prostitute part for healing men. But you saved an innocent child today!”

“Yes. It was a privilege.”

“Is that what happened with me?”

“Similar, I just wanted to save your leg.”

“Thank you. I realise now that it wasn’t rape, not really. Just a type of unorthodox medical treatment,” she replied with a straight face as I looked at her in disbelief, before a smile broke out and I realised she was joking.

“Sheesh, that was cruel,” I chuckled as her smile turned to a grin.

“I think I want to have you make love to me soon,” she replied. “Not tonight, but soon.”

“I’d be honoured, Kirim. I’ve thought of little else for several days now.”

“Me too, but now I’m off home. It’s late and I’ve an early shift tomorrow.”

We kissed long and passionately, but eventually she broke apart with a gasp and a grin before stepping into a lift and leaving me alone, for now.


The next day I was summoned to the upper level medical centre, the usual summons with no details. Waiting for me was Oily who was in full over-the-top obsequious mode.

“Can you not just be normal and can the platitudes?” I asked as he fawned over me.

“But you are a Cure! They all demand this sort of treatment.”

“Not me, not ever. Yes, I can do something special and unique, but I still pull my pants on one leg at a time.”

“Ah...”

“And for that matter, what’s your name?”

“Trellio.”

“Fine, Trellio. Now tell me what it is you need done.”

“The wife of senior bureaucrat Virgillo is barren; our experts cannot find the cause. You’re required to resolve it.”

“What?”

You heard,” he replied nervously.

“You sure it’s not him?”

I swear I heard a laugh from behind the observation mirror. Just for a second, though considering the soundproofing, probably not.

“Well ... er ... he has been told to also ... indulge his wife within an hour of the ... er ... treatment.”

“Thought so,” I replied, shaking my head with a wry smile. “Does he know what the treatment is?”

“Most definitely not,” Trellio admitted.

“Bingo!” I chuckled.

“What?”

“Never mind, what’s my fee for this?”

“Usual commission, ten thousand Royals.”

“He ought to pay more.”

“I agree, but that’s the price,” Trellio replied looking left and right to see if anyone was listening.

“Let me see the Lady.”

The wall opened and I stepped through.

“Salutations, good Lady,” I greeted the pretty, if regal looking, woman lying on the flotation table.

“Greetings.”

“May I know your name?”

“You may not, slave.”

I raised a table and, taking off my torc, dropped it there with a loud bang, startling her slightly.

“Now, may I know your name?”

“That’s impossible!”

“Guess again,” I chuckled. “Now, name please, or I will not administer the treatment.”

“Pah! It’s my useless husband who needs a cure!”

“Agreed, now, name please.”

“Lantia ... whoever or whatever you are.”

“I’m David and I’m here to use you to cure your husband.”

“How?”

“Well, I’m going to have sex with you and then your husband will be brought in to enjoy sloppy seconds,” I replied with a grin, deliberately baiting her.

“What?” the reply came at almost a shriek.

“Well, you do need to bear a permissible child, don’t you?”

“Yes, or I’ll be set aside,” she admitted, calming down a little.

“Then he needs to be fixed and trust me, this is the only way. My seminal fluid will cure anything, but only if its deposited in a vagina.”

“What if he finds out?”

“Well, he won’t from me and I doubt the centre here will spill the beans.”

“Well ... OK. No kissing though.”

“Well, not on those lips,” I replied, touching a finger to her Cupid’s bow mouth.

She looked confused then slightly alarmed as I released her garment; that alarm growing somewhat as I traced a line of kisses up her leg until I kissed her pussy and slid my tongue onto her nub of pleasure, causing her to arch her back and moan in delight. Using my tongue and my fingers I gently caressed her, causing her to become more and more aroused until, finally, with a loud cry she climaxed massively. I then took advantage of the moment of her ‘delicate condition’ to remove my garment, move between her shapely thighs and slide straight into her, making her gasp in greater pleasure.

“Oh, you mustn’t ... oh, don’t stop,” she cried out, contradicting herself slightly.

As I wasn’t making love or having to be careful, I pounded her mercilessly, bringing her to an orgasm several times until with a groan of my own I unleashed my essence into her, causing her to gasp out in pleasure yet again. Withdrawing, I clothed myself, grabbed my torc and simply left the room with a dazed and clearly overstimulated woman gasping on the table with glazed eyes and a look of pure lust on her face.

“She’s ready for him, Trellio.” I said as he approached.

“Er ... we’ll tidy her up a little, mindwipe her and tell him it’s a special balm, I think,” he replied, amusement showing on his features slightly.

“Whatever works,” I chuckled and headed for the lift.


The Empress sat in the observation room with a wry smile, a flushed face and a hand clutched to her groin.

“What a wonderful man you are, Dave,” she sighed to herself. “And the things we need to do to oil the wheels of state.”


I didn’t see Kirim that night as she was busy with the Guardians doing a raid in another sector, though she sent her apologies and a blown kiss. Hence, just for something to do, I popped down to the medical centre early the following morning to give Solto a hand with the cleaning. I figured if I kept the visits random it would give me greater protection and on this day I was right as I wasn’t bothered. Plus it gave me a chance to catch up with Hiqua and Cass and chat to Cass to see if there was anything the centre could do for those services, such as the Guardians, who couldn’t get medical insurance but who were likely to be injured in the service of the Empire.

“At one time the Guardians were a branch of the Imperial Forces, but there was some sort of power grab in court and they were separated off to become part of the municipal functions,” Cass explained. “Imperial Forces have full medical coverage, municipal don’t as they mostly work with the lower levels.”

“That is so very wrong,” I replied with a shake of my head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.