Double Take
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“At random and unexpected times, you terrify the life out of me.”
—G.S. Jennsen, Relativity


EM’S GRADUATION WAS NICE—and long. When there are seven or eight hundred people getting diplomas, it’s hard to even see the person you’re interested in. After the ceremony, though, I got to see Francie and hold the baby for a bit. Then they were off to various parties.

The crash after the high is always the worst, I guess. And with Em, the slide was toward her coming service. She had a month to celebrate and party before she started and instead, she sat in her room and moped. Thursday night, she crawled into my bed and just hugged me and cried. We didn’t do anything sexy, even though we were both naked. I just held my sister and hoped she would snap out of it.


“Hey,” I said, nudging Em awake. “I’m going for a jog. Come with me.”

“What? What time is it?”

“Six-thirty. We can jog for an hour and I can get ready for school. Rachel will be here to pick me up at a quarter till eight.”

“Are you serious?” she asked, kicking the sheet off. I had some second thoughts about running. Emily stretched and every inch of her body was taut. I wanted to fall on those little nipples and suck, bury my face between her legs and open the gates with my tongue, stroke and pet every inch of her body. I wanted to fuck my sister.

I grabbed my shorts and sat at my desk chair to pull on socks.

“Okay, okay. I can go back to bed when you go to school.”


She was up and waiting for me Saturday morning. I’d been out with Rachel Friday night and Em didn’t try to sleep with me. But I was happy that she was willing to run. Jog. I was covering about two miles in my hour out, but just breathing the early morning air was helping my own attitude. I had to rush at home though because Riley Whitcomb and his daughter Desi were out front promptly at seven-thirty to head for PopCon in Indianapolis.

Riley—’don’t call me mister’—was as lively and talkative as Riko. And just as into pop culture as Desi. I planned to just read in my Algebra book all the way to Indy, but once I was settled in the back seat, Desi scooted around until she could lie with her head in my lap and still be buckled in. I was trying to be polite because I wasn’t sure what Riley could see in the rearview mirror. Apparently, he couldn’t see down to where Desi kept one of my hands pinned against her breast. Or that she kept turning her head toward me to give little nips and bites on my cock through my jeans.

Riley had our badges already and showed me how to fasten it to my wrist so it was available but didn’t interfere with showing off my costume. Then he took us to a room in the convention center hotel where we could change into our first outfits and told Desi he’d come looking for us if we weren’t at the booth in fifteen minutes. My Black Butler clothes were in a plastic bag and I started pulling them out. I looked up to find Desi in nothing but thong panties. She grinned at me and grabbed the hem of my T-shirt to pull it off.

“Too bad Daddy only gave us fifteen minutes,” she laughed as I petted her big boobs and she pressed them against my chest. “Get dressed. You have to help me with my zipper.”

Getting into the slim butler clothing was a challenge with my cock in the way as I watched Desi get her hose on and then her wig. She seemed to be leaving the dress for last and I was stumbling all over trying to get the pieces of my costume on in the right order. Desi was finally satisfied that she had her wig and makeup right and helped me tie my tie. She sat me down in front of the mirror and started getting my black wig on. Damn! It was cool! I couldn’t recognize myself.

“Now help me get my dress up,” she said. She bent at the waist to step into the dress and start pulling it up. I wasn’t sure what she wanted me to do, so I just sort of stroked up her legs as she pulled the dress up. “Hold my jiggly tits still while I get this adjusted.” All right. I knew when I was being played. But still ... I cupped her boobs from behind and pinched her nipples up until they were hard little nubs. Desi moaned. She positioned the cups in the right place and I removed my hands so I could zip up the back of the dress. We were ready. And we looked spectacular.

I was pretty sure I was going to be embarrassed non-stop wandering around in a butler’s costume with people staring at me, but the last mechanical engineers convention I’d been to did not prepare me for a pop culture convention like this. Traffic was just picking up when we got to the exhibitor show floor. I managed to snag a program as Riley led us into the center and down a broad aisle to Riko’s booth. It was huge. She had full costumes, racks of hats, weapons, gloves, shoes, wigs, and anything else you could imagine.

And Riko. Holy shit. Desi’s mom had more cleavage on display than Desi did! And when she stepped out into the aisle to inspect our costumes, I saw that she also had really nice legs that were displayed all the way up to her leather corset. I guess I knew where Desi got some of her flair and a lot of her good looks.

“Okay. You’re set,” Riko said, handing Desi a bloody costume knife. In Black Butler, Madam Red starts out as an innocuous woman who is flirting with Sebastian. Then she’s revealed as a sensitive and caring aunt to Ciel Phantomhive, the brilliant twelve-year-old detective and charge of Sebastian, the demon butler who has contracted with him. Later, it’s revealed that she is a doctor and is actually Jack the Ripper, killed by the rebel reaper, Grell Sutclliff. If that has you confused, welcome to anime.

So, as Madam Red and Sebastian Michaelis, Desi and I simply toured the show floor, stopping for photos by and with nearly every fan that came through the doors. I don’t think I’ve ever had my picture taken so often. And no one had any idea who I was. We just smiled and posed and suggested that people stop by Madame Riko’s Cosplay booth.

About three hours into the show, Riley collected us and took us back to the hotel room. He gave us food and laid out our second set of costumes. I couldn’t wait to get out of the butler rig. I had no idea they wore so many layers. The next costume upped the ‘sex sells’ quotient. My Aikuro costume showed less is more. He’s totally casual with a white shirt partially buttoned and a loose tie. It was like no costume at all except for the makeup Desi got me into. I wondered how many guys’ abs Desi had applied makeup to in order to make them look ripped. She worked fast. And naked. I had a blue wig for this outfit and when she was done, I couldn’t be recognized as the same guy who just cosplayed Black Butler.

“You’re kidding! Your mother is actually going to let you wear the Ryuko Matoi outfit?” I asked when she laid it out.

“Yes. And you are going to stay really close to me. It’s the only way I’ll have the confidence to pull it off. You’re my bodyguard.” If you don’t know Kill la Kill, which I didn’t until a few weeks ago, Ryuko has a transforming school uniform when she goes into battle with a huge single scissor blade as a sword. When the typical little school uniform transforms, it scarcely covers her. The top shrinks up to her shoulders and there are just two little wedges of fabric connected to her suspenders that cover her nipples. The whole underside of her massive boobs would be exposed.

I had to apply adhesive to her nipples for her so the top would stay in place. Every little geek boy at the con was going to come in his pants. Possibly including me.

If the cameras were flashing for our Black Butler cosplay, they were going crazy for Kill la Kill. We didn’t walk around as much in these outfits. Despite signs all over the convention floor that said “Cosplay is not permission. Keep your hands to yourself!” the place was so crowded that it was all too easy for someone to try and cop a feel. There were photo platforms at different places around the center, though, and we’d move to one and stay about fifteen minutes or so while people snapped pix and posed with us for selfies. We’d take about ten or fifteen minutes to move through the crowds to the next station where we’d repeat the whole thing over. There were a couple guys who got their photos with Desi at every stop.

We had one more costume change to go through while we ate a sandwich and finally got off the show floor for good at nine that evening. It was a relief to get out of costumes and into normal clothes at last. Riko had us leave our costumes on the bed in the hotel room so she could get them cleaned and put away. Once we were dressed and fed, Riley drove us back to Fort Wayne.

“Great show. Great show. Sold a lot of costumes and accessories today. And made a great contact. The live action Bleach is doing well enough that they’re thinking of doing other live action movies based on anime. They’ve already got Kakegurui out. I met with three different producers about doing costumes for the productions. Great show! What a good day,” Riley said as he drove. I scarcely paid attention. Desi hadn’t bothered with a bra when she dressed and I spent the whole two-hour trip with my hand up under her shirt as she continued to tease my cock.

We didn’t have an opportunity to really do anything because when Riley let me out at my house, Desi didn’t even get a chance to walk me to the door. We kissed before she got into the passenger seat and then Riley was off back to Indy with her.

I jumped in the shower and relieved things a couple of times. I never did get any Algebra studied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.