Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Wait awhile, and everything will change.”
—Stephanie Osborn, The More Things Change


OUR FINALS WERE FINALLY OVER. I finished my Intro to Business exam and headed to the cafeteria. Once finals were over, we were allowed a lot more freedom. We didn’t have to return to the classroom the next day unless summoned. We could use the time to study for our next final or just goof off as long as we didn’t leave the school grounds. I’d spent nearly all Thursday morning out walking and jogging around the track. Jock said I was really doing well and should work on lengthening my stride this summer. There was still a little hitch in it but it was improving every day. I was thinking about taking another run this afternoon but headed for the cafeteria first.

“I’m glad that’s over,” Rachel sighed. “I’ve looked at enough entrails and organs to last me a lifetime. Yuck! I still smell like formaldehyde.”

“Mmm. I think you smell delicious. I’d love to taste you,” I whispered in her ear. She squinched her shoulder toward her ear.

“We have all summer. Better pay attention to our girlfriends.”

“Do you really have to leave tomorrow?” Joan asked Beca. She was holding our smallest girlfriend’s hand and Beca was crying on her shoulder.

“Y-yes. I need to go. And Mom bought our tickets all the way back at Christmas. And it’s beautiful there. I love it. I’m just going to miss my girlfriends and my boyfriend.” I wondered if Beca had told any of our other girlfriends that she was trans. I’d think that would be something hard to hide from a girlfriend. But she’d kept it hidden from me for long enough. I looked at Joan and Desi and Rachel. None of these girls would have freaked out the way I did. I was still ashamed.

“It seems like it would be awfully difficult to live somewhere that people didn’t speak English,” Brittany said. “I mean, I speak Spanish because Grandma insisted. But even with what I know of it, I wouldn’t feel comfortable in Cuba for a month ... let alone all summer.”

“I’m getting better at the language and a lot of people speak English. That’s what Mom does when we’re there. She teaches English,” Beca said, regaining her control and wiping her eyes.

“I think it’s cool that you travel to foreign countries,” Desi said. “I’d like to spend time in Japan. I hear the cosplay there is phenomenal.”

“Don’t you think you’ll get enough of dressing up like princesses and superheroes this summer?”

“Don’t forget the Renaissance Faire,” Desi said. “As soon as Indy PopCon is over, we head for Kingdom City, Missouri for the Central Missouri Ren Fest. The big event of the season is Comic-Con International in San Diego in July. Like wearing some of these costumes isn’t hot enough.”

“They certainly are when you’re wearing them,” I smirked. Desi was wearing ‘normal’ clothes, meaning there was no anime theme to the low-cut top she had on. She just leaned forward and placed her boobs on the table.

“Dinner is served, my lord.”

Okay. I remembered exactly what those delicious boobs looked like from my last fitting. Of course, Desi had to change outfits two or three times and I ‘helped’ her into them. I don’t know about dinner, but they were sure a tasty snack.

“Where’s Kent?” I asked, guiding the subject away from Desi’s tits.

“He left yesterday,” Brittany said. “There’s some special school in Colorado that he’s going to for the summer and he had to be there June 1. He took an early final in a couple of his classes and they let him go.”

“So, is he, like your boyfriend?” Joan asked. Brittany shook her head.

“No. I can’t actually have a boyfriend or date until I’m fifteen, but Kent wouldn’t have qualified even if I was available. He’s too old. I didn’t really expect us to hang out after our project but you all kind of pulled us in a bit. It’s hard to pull away once a person enters your orbit.”

“I am the sun and you are my planets,” Beca said dramatically. “You know, if you stay in orbit here too long, you’re going to end up with a boyfriend and four girlfriends.” Brittany blushed and glanced my way. Oh dear.

We all just sat and stared at each other for a while. Summer. Scattered all over.

“Rebeca, could I have the pleasure of a date with you this evening?” I asked. She looked at me with her mouth open.

“Um ... well ... um...” she looked at Joan.

“Of course, we’ll have to take the other girlfriends with us,” I continued. “I know you wouldn’t want to leave them out. Especially, if the evening ended up with us all making out and telling each other how much we’ll miss our girlfriends this summer.”

“And crying a little,” Rachel added.

“I liked the making out part,” Joan said. “We could lock my mom out of the family room.”

“Brittany, you’re welcome to come with us but you’ll see some pretty frisky behavior,” Rachel said. “Might even be some bare boobs. Mine.”

“Um ... I’d like to but ... Could I maybe be with you sometimes in the fall? My family really is strict and I know I couldn’t join you tonight. I’m not sure I’m ready for bare boobs yet.”

“I like you, Brittany. I hope you still want to be with us in the fall,” Beca said. “Jacob, treat her nice this summer.”


We went out to dinner and had fun. Even though Beca rode in Joan’s Miata, I caught her hand as soon as she stepped out of the car and didn’t let go until we were seated. Beca relaxed pretty quickly and leaned against me a good bit during our meals. We went to Red Robin for salads so big the girls split two among them. I gobbled down the whole thing. And then we got a big order of French fries to split among us. So much for eating healthy.

We got to Joan’s house and I again caught Beca’s hand as we headed for the big TV room. There was no sign of Sharon around. Joan put on an old movie and I plopped in one of the recliners, pulling Beca into my lap.

“Why are you being so ... um ... friendly tonight?” she asked as I held her. She wore her baggy jeans and a flannel shirt with no sleeves. I thought of it as her dyke look, but as tiny as she was, she looked more like an orphan waif. “You and Rachel are usually out making out by now.”

“Rachel and I are going to see each other almost every day this summer,” I said. “I’ll be spending time with Desi at PopCon and she’ll be popping in over the summer, too. Joan will be here for another week before she heads to Chicago. But you are leaving tomorrow.” I turned her face toward me so I was sure she’d get my message. “Kitten, you’re my best friend. I tell you things I wouldn’t tell anyone else. You’ve got a big piece of my heart and you’re taking it to Thailand with you. I’ll miss you more than I can say.”

“Who knew?” she sighed. “Who knew I could ever find a boy who accepted me for what and who I am? I love you, Jacob. You’re my best friend, too.”

She leaned toward me hesitantly and then touched my lips with her own. I didn’t push forward. I recognized it for what it was. A kiss between best friends who were both interested in the other girls in the room. But Beca didn’t let go. Her arms went around my neck and her mouth opened slightly, her tongue touching my lips. I happily joined it with my own. The world kind of stood still while we kissed. She pulled back and looked at me intently as if trying to peer into my soul. It was wide open for her. She started unbuttoning her plaid shirt, hesitating at each button as if a big decision was being made each time. She had an undershirt on—I guess girls call it a camisole. It was a silky fabric and when Beca pushed her shirt open I could clearly see the shape of her little breasts and hard nipples.

“Rachel said there might be bare boobs tonight,” Beca whispered. She pulled my hand to her tummy and slid it under the camisole. “Mine,” she breathed as she returned to our kiss. My hand found the sensitive points as she moved more intently in our kiss and began to whine. Her breasts were small, but not for the size of her frame. They were soft beneath my fingers and Beca moaned as I rubbed her nipples. She finally pushed away from me and slowly removed my hand from her chest. She refastened a couple of the buttons on her shirt, not bothering to see if it was straight.

“I’m still a lesbian, you know?” she said. “But one day next year ... One day when we are both lying naked with our faces between Joan’s legs ... One day, I’ll let you touch my pussy. May I go play with my girlfriend now?”

I laughed and gave her another little peck on the cheek as she slid off my lap and joined the other three girls on the sofa. They were down to bras, but I didn’t see any bare boobs over there. As soon as Beca sat on Joan’s lap, Desi got up and took her place on mine.

“Mmm. How do you like my new cosplay, lover?” she whispered as she kissed me.

“Nice,” I said, going straight for her big breast and hefting it in my hand. “What is this character?”

“This just represents all the hentai I’ve ever watched.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.