Double Take
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 41 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“To describe a kiss is to describe a diary entry or a pair of underwear—each is personal and private, slightly awkward. Very awkward. But necessary.”
—Caroline George, The Vestige


MOST OF MY SATURDAY NIGHT DATE with Joan went the same as the previous two but when we parked, she pushed me away.

“I’m messy down there. Know what I mean? So tonight, you have to let me play with you instead of you playing with me,” she said. I didn’t mind playing in the mess but she said the super absorbent tampons made everything dry and she didn’t want me to irritate it. Instead, I relaxed back in the seat and Joan went to work on me. We started kissing and then she worked her way down my body. She spent some time discovering that my nipples were almost as sensitive as hers. She rubbed my dick through my slacks as she tongued each of my nipples and I was sure I would come in my pants from the stimulation before she moved on.

V1 didn’t have much body hair until he was in his late forties. I tolerated the hair on my chest, though even late in life it was two clusters of hair on my man boobs and not much else. It was the belly hair that disgusted me. It was like suddenly having pubic hair growing up to my navel. I relished my V3 smooth skin above my pubes and determined to make sure it was always that way when Joan started kissing and licking me below my navel. She worked the button and zipper of my slacks and then got me to lift my butt so she could slide them down.

With my shirt wide open and my slacks around my ankles with Joan still fully dressed, I had a feeling of vulnerability that was new to me in either life. Oh, V1’s dominatrix Desiree Whitcomb had certainly ordered him about and eventually started to verbally abuse him. But he was always being ordered around to please her. Tonight, Joan was ordering me around to please me. I felt like what I’d done to her last week was now being reversed and it made me a little uncomfortable. Was that what she was feeling when I stripped off her panties and started licking her pussy? I needed to think about that a little more. Later. Right now, all I could think about was Joan lifting my balls and examining my cock.

“You know, I’ve given a couple of guys blowjobs and fucked one, but I’ve never really had a chance to just look at a guy’s cock. It’s so weird,” she said. She smeared the precome leaking from the tip around with her fingers. I was straining to get relief by now and she was just letting it build. “You don’t have to tell me you’re going to come or anything. I like surprises and it won’t make a difference about what I do. If you’re in my mouth when you come, then I get come in my mouth. If you’re between my tits when you come, then I’ll get it on my chin. You know. Wherever.” Between her tits? Shit!

Joan had worn a pullover blouse and stripped it off, her bra quickly following. She let me pet her bare boobs, but not play with her sensitive nipples. She dropped down on my cock with her mouth, not coming near to taking all of me, but drenching me in saliva. She clasped her breasts, pushing the cleavage together and fed my cock up between them. Holy crap!

“I’ve never done this before but I thought it looked cool when I saw a picture. I’m sure it would be better between Desi’s jugs, but do you like this?”

“Like it? My God, Joan. I’m not going to last like this. I was almost there when you pulled my slacks down.”

“Go ahead. After last week, Mom supplied the back seat with towels so we could clean up. Go ahead and come. Let me feel what it’s like between my breasts.”

It didn’t take but a few more strokes to grant her wish. It sprayed up between her breasts and all over her throat and chin. And she kept stroking while I came, getting come down between her breasts and making them even slipperier. I was weak and panting when I finally stopped surging.

“That was intense,” Joan said.

“No kidding. Thank you, lover.”

“I’m not done yet.” She grabbed a towel and wiped up her front and the bit that clung to my cock and balls. My erection had flagged a bit after that massive come but was soon revived when she took me in her mouth. Maybe she’d never given a titty-fuck before, but she’d had experience with blowjobs, that was for sure! I figured it would take a while since I’d just come, but Joan had me flooding her mouth in just a few minutes.

This time, cleanup was brief and she helped me get my trousers pulled up and then strapped herself back into her bra as I buttoned my shirt.

“Maybe we can do each other next week,” she whispered as I kissed her. “We could even be naked.”

“That might be too big a temptation to resist a week before prom,” I said. “You know, I’m seriously getting attached to you.”

“Am I that much different than Rachel?”

“It’s different, yeah. But I wouldn’t mark either one as better or worse.”

“Maybe we should get together some night and compare techniques. Both of us sort of learn something. Besides, now that I’ve discovered what getting eaten feels like, I’m kind of anxious to try it on someone else.”

My mind was filled with visions of Joan going down on Rachel and by the time I’d kissed her goodnight and gotten to bed, I had to beat off again.


Ms. Levy stopped me after class on Wednesday and asked if I could see her after school on Thursday. She’d read my story. I readily agreed. Em agreed to work out after school that day so she could take me home after the meeting.

I walked into my English classroom with an embarrassed grin on my face. Damn, she looks good today. Her blonde hair had been pulled back with a headband during class, but she had removed it after school so the hair fell in curls down below her shoulders. She wore a pale blue business shirt with a white collar and cuffs and a skirt that was tight enough to show her shape and fell below her knees. Ms. Levy didn’t try to dress sexy. She was very professional when she looked at me over the top of her black-rimmed glasses. She just couldn’t help being sexy. I knew from the locker rooms that she played a leading role in more than one teen fantasy. I’d kind of modeled my lead female character after her without being too obvious about it. I hoped.

“I’ve read your story,” she said, setting aside a stack of essays she was grading and picking up the folder with my short story, ‘Athena I’. I waited expectantly. I had a million questions. Did she like it? Were the characters well developed? Did I get the extra half-point for my grade? “It’s a good first effort,” she said. First effort? Shit! That could only mean it needs a second effort. “Now please don’t consider criticism to be negative when it is intended to help you make this better. I’m not going to use words like ‘I like it’ or ‘I don’t like it’. That’s irrelevant to our discussion. My personal tastes are not at issue. I’ll try to keep this as objective as I can within the realm of language and literature. Good enough?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. I was already a bit dejected. I’d put my heart into this story. Toughen up, old man.

“Okay. Let’s start with the story arc. I think you could begin with something more dramatic that draws the reader into the story more rapidly. It’s the third page before we have a clue that they are boarding a spaceship. Lead with it. Even a simple a sentence of thought from the main character that said, ‘I took one last look at the earth before I boarded for my journey to the stars.’ Something that immediately sets the scene. Then you can deal with the weight of his baggage, the nods to people he knew and worked with, and the scurry of preparing his room and meeting his neighbors. The way it reads at the moment, he might be arriving on campus for his second year of college. Once you got past the slightly awkward opening, though, the story arc took shape in a well-defined progression of events that made life on the spaceship reasonable and believable if the reader is capable of believing science fiction at all. Some readers aren’t, you know.”

“I’ve met a few,” I nodded.

“Now the character arc is a bit uneven. First of all, while I have a pretty good idea of what is going on in Pilot’s head and what kind of person he is, I still have no idea what he looks like. That could be fine because the reader can put himself into the picture as the first person narration encourages—unless the reader is female. She might have more difficulty envisioning herself as this man and want a few clues about what he’s like physically. Otherwise, it is ‘plug in random movie star here.’ This is especially true because you spend a great deal of time describing other characters. Oddly, though, we don’t get as much depth of character development with anyone except Pilot/Poet and Logistics/Research. The result is that other characters are rather cartoonish or feel like cardboard cutouts that the main characters just have to walk around. They have no personality. The depth you put into the main characters, however, shows that you can get inside the heads of these people and bring them to life.”

“I see. What about the names? I’ve been concerned about that.”

“Any kind of strangeness in a character’s name can cause the reader to stumble. When you break the convention entirely and do away with personal names in favor of position titles, it can be a real problem to keep track of who is who. It’s the way we are wired. It is much easier to keep track of Tom and John than it is to keep track of Pilot21 and Pilot33. I’m constantly trying to remember which is which. I think it was a good exercise, but an editor in a publishing company would insist on a change. I’m certain of that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.