Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“I am the scent that he will follow always, hunting for God.”
—Olaf Stapledon, Sirius: A Fantasy of Love and Discord


WORKING AT JOAN’S HOUSE on Saturday was hard. Especially when she got off my lap and sat in a chair where Beca could settle on top of her. Desi captured my lap before Rachel could move, earning her a scowl from my other girlfriend. Desi smirked.

“My pussy is no more available than yours today,” Desi taunted Rachel. “But there’s no reason we can’t torment you about it. Both of you.” She wiggled on my lap, making sure my erection was firmly wedged in her ass crack. The little shorts she was wearing—what in the old days I thought of as gym shorts but now were trimmed out with lace and considered quite fashionable—were worn with a tank top pulled down over the waistband until her butt pushed it back up again. It wasn’t indecent, but from my view of about three inches, her popped out nipples were unrestrained and poking a bigger tent in the shirt than I’d popped in my jeans.

And they were at a perfectly tempting place.

“Ow!” Desi screeched as Rachel pulled her hands back from having pinched the two prominent beacons. Desi folded her arms over her chest and stuck out her lower lip. “You’re mean. I was just playing.”

“Oh, poor baby. Did it really hurt? I didn’t mean to really hurt you,” Rachel was getting closer and closer to Desi’s prodigious chest and Desi was shrinking back against me. “Really, baby. Let me kiss and make them better.” She gripped Desi’s shirt and slowly worked it up over the massive mammaries. “Jacob, hold them still for me while I make sure the owie is all gone.” What could I do? I wrapped my fingers around those beautiful tits and held them up for Rachel to tongue. Desi moaned and laid her head back on my shoulder. I kissed her ear. “See? It’s so much better when we play together, isn’t it?” Rachel purred. Desi kept whining while I weighed her breasts in my hands and Rachel seriously sucked on one and then the other.

I glanced up and saw Beca and Joan kissing but Beca’s eyes were wide open and fixed on Desi’s breasts. She pulled back.

“Um ... Make-out break is over,” Beca squeaked, pulling Joan’s hands away from her own budding breasts. “We need to finish the expanded outline so we can present it to Mr. Richards Monday afternoon.” Rachel pulled Desi’s shirt back down and eventually, I had to pull my hands away. I was thinking some very inappropriate thoughts about what to do with those beautiful tits wrapped around my old man cock.

Yeah. That sucked big time. I could close my eyes and see the fantasy of titty-fucking Desi, but the cock I saw was wrinkled and surrounded by gray hairs, not the proud fifteen-year-old cock that was poking her in the butt. I was going to get arrested.

“Okay,” Beca continued. “Before our little playtime break, we’d moved all the way to bullet point two. Jacob, paragraph, please.”

“Uh ... Right. The gathering of groups shows both an awareness of and subtle rearrangement of the landscape as well as a gathering of similar people. The first illustration shows racial divisions within the populace and how those groups cluster together. The second illustration shows social divisions along common interest lines like sports, art, drama, science, money, and drugs.” We laughed, but we’d seen it happening. We weren’t tossing in things that couldn’t be defended by using the videos.


25 March 2019

I played Moonlight Sonata last night. I know, big deal. It’s a simple piece, mostly. Requires a rhythm fingering on the lower strings with a melody on the upper. But left hand fingering is all chords that the right hand fingers. The thing is that I read it from the music as I played. Yes, I’ve been practicing a lot so I might be able to play it from memory. But instead of doing that, I stayed focused on the music and let my fingers move according to what I was seeing rather than be disconnected and not knowing where the music came from.

It was almost the same as skating Friday night. Once I got my head memories in touch with my feet, it was easy. Until I got all shaky and realized I’d overworked my muscles. Have to talk to Jock about that when I get to school this morning.

I know this sounds like I’m making a big deal out of nothing, but it just makes me feel incredibly good that I’m getting body and soul together. Most of the time. Dealing with my girlfriends sometimes busts me into a bunch of pieces and I completely lose track of who and when I am.

But most of the time. Most of the time I’m feeling like a whole person again. Or maybe for the first time in my life.


Martin had joined us to study Sunday afternoon and it was okay. Not sure what he was expecting, but I detected that he’d had a shower before he came over for which I was thankful. We’d all studied our separate subjects. He pretty much ignored Desi, Beca, and me. I was in his geometry class but the other two freshmen had no class overlap with him. He had another class with Rachel and was in some computer class with Joan.

As soon as Em and I got to school Monday morning, I caught up with Jock and explained that I’d overdone it on the weekend. My legs were still sore from skating. He had me walk the gym floor slowly, watching my pace and structure. Then he pointed to a chart of stretches and told me to work my way slowly through the first ten. I didn’t know what stretching my triceps was supposed to do for my sore legs, but I did all the stretches and then he told me to get on the treadmill and hold an even twenty-minute mile for forty minutes. It took me a little bit to get to speed but once I was at the three-mile-an-hour pace, I reset the timer and spaced out.

Outer space. Walking like this was a great time to start listening to my characters for my sci-fi short story. I was beginning to see how the social structure was forming and kept seeing how the principles of Human Geography kept directing people around the ship. I started to visualize the spherical ship and the deck levels. I needed to know where things were on the ship. What level is navigation on? Where is the cafeteria? Is there a gym? What is on the ship for entertainment? I didn’t need to do detailed maps of Athena I, all I needed to do was know a few relative positions so I could tell if a character needed to go to a different deck for a different activity and roughly how many square kilometers of space there were on the total ship. Which led me back to geometry and the surface area of a sphere, which was today’s lesson.

I was startled when the treadmill started slowing down for a five-minute cool down. I got my shower and headed off to second period Human Geography. Beca and I set our appointment to meet with Mr. Richards after school.


Last week lunches were pretty overwhelming with Joan cosplaying and trolling me every day. I was looking forward to something more relaxing this week. That wasn’t what I got. I was seated with three of my girlfriends when Rachel entered the cafeteria. I almost didn’t recognize her except the dress and jeans jacket she was wearing were the same as the first day she spoke to me. She was wearing a big round pair of sunglasses and carried her lunch tray like she didn’t know where anything in the cafeteria was and she was looking for a place to sit.

“Damsel in distress,” Beca whispered. “Go be a nice guy and offer to sit with her at lunch.”

“Here?” I squeaked as I stood.

“Of course here, idiot!”

I moved over to where Rachel was looking at a seat at a table of jocks.

“Hey, you look lost.”

“I’m new,” she sighed. “Just trying to find my way around.”

“Why don’t you join my friends and me for lunch.” I pointed at the table. “Don’t worry, most of my friends are girls.”

“That’s a relief. I wasn’t sure about sitting between a couple of football jocks.”

“Where are you from?” I asked. I was finally understanding that where Joan was doing a cosplay, Rachel had her own roleplaying fantasy worked out. I tried to keep up.

“Oh. I just transferred in from Roosevelt High. My dad got moved in his job and our old house was too far away for his commute so we got a new one and I had to change schools.”

“That sucks. Right in the middle of the semester,” I said.

“Yeah. I left all my friends and I don’t know anyone here. What am I going to do?” she cried.

“Hey, you know us now. We’re pretty friendly people. This is Joan and Rebeca with one c and Desi. Oh, and I’m Jacob. We’d love to have you join us. What’s your class schedule like?”

Rachel was fully prepared. She pulled out a crumpled sheet that I recognized as an actual class schedule. I’d carried one around on the first day of the semester as well.

“Oh, we’ve got Geometry together. I can walk you there after lunch.”

And thus began my ‘get to know Rachel’ week.


“So, who are these other people,” Mr. Richards asked when we handed him our outline.

“We discovered that a project this size needed more than the two of us,” I answered. “We needed a team and these people volunteered.”

“As Jacob pointed out early on, we had nearly eighty hours, just of video to look at,” Beca said. “After looking at the video, Jacob and I had to start collating the data and formulate our conclusions. Then develop the outline that we’ve presented to you here. We still have to focus on writing the full report.”

“And what do you do?” he asked, turning to Desi.

“I make coffee,” she giggled. “I’m kind of least on the team but I help in watching the videos and reviewing notes to see if there is multiple mention of anything on a day-by-day basis.”

“Sounds valuable. And you?” he asked turning to Rachel.

“Well, Desi might think she’s lowest on the totem pole but that’s only because she was the last to join,” Rachel answered. “We’ve all spent pretty much every Saturday afternoon this semester in front of the TV watching a repeat of the day before. We all made suggestions about things we noticed. Mostly, for me, it’s been saying things like, ‘You really want to run down that rabbit hole?’ or ‘It’s an AP report, not a dissertation.’ Left to their own devices, Jacob and Beca would have taken ten months and proposed a unified theory of the universe and everything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.