Double Take
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Contemplate the marvel that is existence, and rejoice that you are able to do so.”
—Ted Chiang, Stories of Your Life and Others


“I DIDN’T THINK you’d do so much work on a date night!” Beca exclaimed when she looked over the brief outline I’d created. “I didn’t do anything.” Our little girlfriend was sitting on Joan’s lap being hugged close as she read the single sheet I’d created that morning. I didn’t think it was all that big a deal. It just had an intro and three main points along with an explanation of what was to be seen in the animations for each of the three points. I’d done enough engineering presentations to be comfortable making an outline that hit what I wanted the audience to focus on.

“Yeah, nice,” Rachel said. “Simple, concise. We must not have worn you out last night.”

“Last night I was done in,” I laughed. “But when I woke this morning, just thinking of you gave me energy.” The girls laughed, but it was true. The fact that I used up a bit of that energy jacking off before I started writing the outline went unmentioned.

“So, now we just need to choose the video to use as our demo,” Beca said. “And write, of course. There will be lots of writing.”

“It should be easier to choose the video now,” Joan said. “We know what we want to illustrate and just need one to illustrate each thing.”

“I thought we were just going to use one video to illustrate everything,” I said. “We don’t want to create extra work for you, Joan.”

“I’m using it as my final project for art,” Joan said. “It’s not like I’m not getting any credit. I expect what I submit for art will have somewhat more ... uh ... dynamic graphics added in. Those wouldn’t help your project. But, what I figured was that I could layer some things if we wanted to use different videos. Choose the video that best illustrates which point you want and I’ll layer one over the other. Like you might want a Friday video for the food and resources flow since so many people attack the lunch line on Fridays.”

“You’re so sweet,” Beca said, smooching Joan. She didn’t let it linger, but we could all see the spark between the two.

We set to work reviewing specific videos based on our notes from watching all of them. It didn’t take nearly as long to make the selection and label them as I expected it would. With the outline in hand, we could eliminate videos just based on blah notes. Then we watched the remaining dozen at about four times speed to make the final choices. When we finished, we all kissed for a bit and headed home. I was surprised that Beca pushed me into the back seat of Rachel’s Yaris. I figured she’d be staying with Joan for a while.

“Jacob, you’ll treat Joan nicely, won’t you?” she asked, taking my hand. “She’s really special.”

“Of course I will,” I said. “If she’s even interested in me taking her to prom when the time comes. The bulletin she showed me about decorum for prom was pretty specific about the fact that same sex couples would be welcome and cross-dressing was not to be an issue. Harassment would be met with immediate ejection from the event. I’m betting she’ll ask you.”

“I’m glad you read it, but I can’t give her what she wants after prom.”

I looked at my little lesbian girlfriend and put my arm around her shoulders.

“Maybe we should both take her,” I whispered.

“Not this time. I’m ... uh ... not ready.”

“Well, it isn’t an issue for a while, anyway.”

“It might be.”

“What?”

“She’s going to troll on Monday again.”

“She is?”

“And she expects you to take the bait.”

“Oh, wow!”


I spent the rest of the weekend trying to imagine what sexy outfit Joan would wear to school on Monday to troll me. I wasn’t expecting what I saw.

I was sitting nervously at lunch with Beca on one side and Rachel on the other, waiting. Desi squeezed in next to Beca so we were all facing the usual target location. I remembered the first day I was at school and Beca sat beside me, pointing her out in a short skirt and tight blouse. I was about halfway through my yogurt when Joan showed up, strolling casually around the tables to give everyone a good look. I wasn’t expecting this.

Anime was really popular and the girls had wasted no time getting me hooked on it. I’d spent a few hours—a lot of hours late at night—watching Inuyashi, Bleach, Kakegurui, Kill la Kill, Saiki K, and Detention. If you were to believe Japanese anime, all schoolgirls in Japan wore some kind of little sailor suit as a school uniform. I’d even dabbled a bit with Sailor Moon. It was something I’d expect from cosplaying Desi, but Joan did just fine. She even had red boots that came up over her knees and had hair extensions that gave her long ponytails that hung below her shoulders.

I suppose Desi would have shown more cleavage but she couldn’t have stayed in school with a skirt that was any shorter. I saw a pair of matching blue panties as Joan sat and crossed her legs directly in front of me. Guys practically lined up to talk to her. It’s funny, but the girls in our school seemed to be really into sexy cosplay. About the only boys who dressed up in costumes were really geeky guys who probably couldn’t get a date anyway. It didn’t stop one guy dressed in a cape and top hat from giving her a try.

“If you don’t get up and take the bait soon, I’m going to go claim a second week,” Beca said, interrupting my mesmerized gaze at our girlfriend.

“Uh ... Yeah ... I better...” I stood and stumbled over to her. “Hi,” I said when I’d nudged another guy out of the way. He took the hint when Joan ignored him with a flick of her fingers and fixed her eyes on me. “I couldn’t help but notice you sitting here by yourself. I mean, everybody noticed you but you’re sitting right in front of me, so I couldn’t help...”

“Really? What did you notice,” she said coyly.

“Um ... oh. Well, the sparkle in your eyes,” I said gallantly. “You have really pretty blue eyes.”

“I flashed my panties at you and you noticed my eyes?”

“Yeah ... Well ... um ... first.”

“So, you did notice the panties?”

“I wouldn’t have imagined you as one to wear blue striped cotton panties. I pictured you as a silk girl.”

“Maybe. Sometimes.”

“I’d like to take you out Friday night. Um ... If you’re interested.”

“I hope you can think up something to do where I can wear my new little sailor suit,” she said. The bell rang and people started to move to sixth period classes. She reached up and gave me a little kiss before heading toward the door. “See you at lunch tomorrow,” she said as she left.

“You really played the hopeless star-struck boy,” Rachel laughed when she caught up with me on the way to Geometry. “Nice role-playing.”

“Role-playing?” I said. “Did you see her? Wow!”

Rachel smirked at me as we settled for class.


I expected Joan to wear tight jeans and sit at our table to tease on Tuesday. I wasn’t expecting another, slightly different sailor costume and a blue anime wig hiding her blonde hair. It took a minute before I realized I was staring at Joan.

“Uh oh. Everybody thinks you were shot down,” Beca giggled. “Better go renew your claim.” I was a little more confident this time but it had been impossible not to notice the flash of bright red panties that matched her red sailor skirt this time. She wore strappy black sandals with this outfit.

“Hey sparkly-eyes,” I said as I sat next to her. “I hope you’re looking forward to our date Friday night.”

“What are we going to do?” she asked, breathing in my ear.

“Oh ... uh ... It’s a surprise.” It sure would be. I had no idea yet what we’d be doing. I needed to come up with something, though. She was sure setting a theme.

“I love surprises! Will you have a lot of them for me?”

“Yeah, sure. A few anyway. We’ll have fun.” She wiggled closer to me, even though we were facing opposite directions. We chatted about nothing in particular while we ate our lunches until the bell rang for the end of lunch.

She gave me a little kiss and said, “See you at lunch tomorrow.”

Rachel caught up to me a few steps later and touched my cheek.

“Does that hurt?”

“You touching my cheek?”

“No. The hook sticking through it.”


Francie was waiting in the car with Em after school and just started giggling when she saw me. She practically dragged me to my bedroom when we got home and pulled my pants down before we were all the way in the room. She had my cock out and in her mouth, trying to swallow me all the way down.

“Oh, God, Francie! I won’t last long.”

“I know. Give me a load. I want you to be able to last longer in my pussy.”

I gave it to her. I was still leaning against the door with my jeans around my ankles trying to catch my breath when she was naked and on the bed with her arms resting against the wall at the head.

“I need it bad, Jacob. Please?” I might have started to flag, but looking at Francie’s butt sticking out at me changed the direction. I stripped out of my clothes and got on the bed behind her, kissing my way down her back and reaching under to tickle at her clit. She was already wet and ready and begged for me to just put it in her and make her come. I did my best. Reaching around her in this position I could hardly reach her clit with her big tummy. I realized she could hardly reach it herself and immediately started to play with her so she could get her cookies. Her hips were bucking back into me and even though I’d come a few minutes before, I didn’t last past the contractions in her pussy when she came a few minutes later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.