Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“A diamond doesn’t know how much it’s worth; it’s just beautiful because it exists.”
—Shelly Crane, The Other Side Of Gravity


I WAS BARELY in the door when I heard Tony’s rumbling hot rod pull up outside. Five minutes later, at exactly one o’clock, I heard the door open and she skipped down the hall, carrying her high heels. We had the same curfew tonight, the difference being that for me it was a special extension of my normal eleven o’clock curfew and for Em it was her regular weekend curfew.

“Isn’t it a little cold out to be running around barefoot outside?” I laughed.

“I made him carry me to the door,” Em grinned. “Which is why I think I have handprints on my butt. It was not a gentlemanly carry.” I growled a little and she slapped my chest. “He couldn’t actually get a grip on anything else with my legs wrapped around his waist.” I added my own little smack to her butt as she scampered into her room to get ready for bed. I finished brushing my teeth and stretched out on my bed contemplating exactly how I was going to get the rock between my legs to soften. Precome was running from my slit and dripping on my pubes. I hadn’t touched anything because I nearly came each time I thought of Rachel and sucking on her titties. And her legs. I’d run my hands all the way up her legs until I could cup her cheeks. She probably had handprints on her butt, too.

“Are you horny?” Em asked. The dim light in my room was bright enough for me to see her pull her nightshirt off and stand next to my bed naked. Another drip of precome fell from my cock. “Didn’t Rachel take care of you before she brought you home?”

“We ... uh ... don’t do that. She’s just so sexy that I can’t help but get turned on,” I said.

“I would never send my date home with blue balls.”

“Really, Em. We agreed. She thinks I sleep with Francie like every night and that should take care of me. She has her vibrator, Izzy. When we’re ready, we’ll get very up-close and personal. I can hardly control myself when I’m with her.”

“I’m not Francie, but I’m here. And I’m horny, too.”

“Didn’t Tony get you off?” I asked.

“I didn’t try. This was like a goodbye date, you know? We agreed a couple of weeks ago that we weren’t going to get tied down to each other. It would be a waste, knowing that we were both headed in different directions for National Service. I got him off and then asked him to bring me home. We’ll be part of your statistical group that was a couple until Valentine’s Day and then were single the next day.”

“So, you guys didn’t do anything?” I expected her to answer, not kiss me deeply. I got lost in the kiss and my hands seemed to find her bare breasts of their own accord. Between Em and Rachel, I wasn’t going to survive the night.

“Is there come in my mouth?” she asked. I jerked back. It had been minty fresh and clean.

“No?” I said. I hoped not, anyway.

“Would you put some there for me?”

When Em fastened her lips around my cock and began sliding down it, I knew that not only would I put some there, I’d do it very soon.

“Oh, God, Em. That feels so good. So fucking good. I’m not going to ... Shit! Here it...” I let out a long moan and hoped she’d closed the door when she came into my room because I couldn’t control the volume. After all the kissing and teasing I’d had with Rachel and then having naked Em in my arms with my dick in her mouth, I shot and shot. When I was pretty sure I’d shot my load, she slid up and down my shaft again, sucking the last pulses out.

“How about now?” she asked as she gave me another long passionate kiss. She’d swallowed everything, so it wasn’t like a snowball, but I could still taste myself. I kissed her back.

“It’s your mouth and my come,” I said. “I think I can handle that.” We kissed some more and I pulled her down to the mattress. “I think I’m going to mix it with some of yours.” I kissed my way down her slim, smooth body and right between her legs. She spread them wide to give me easy access and even reached down to pull her pussy lips apart so I’d have an unobstructed target. Her juices were flowing and I soon had a mouthful. I licked all around her hole and drove my tongue inside as far as I could reach. I was glad not to find any come there, either. When I finally latched onto her offered clit and started tapping it with my tongue, she slammed a pillow over her face as her body stiffened and she cried out her orgasm to the feathers. Or foam. Or whatever the hell my pillow was stuffed with.

I pulled the pillow away and kissed her as deeply as she’d kissed me.

“Mmm,” she sighed. “Your mouth and my come. I think I can handle that.”

We held each other while we came down from our climaxes, occasionally, tacking little kisses on each other’s face. I still had her right breast in my left hand with the hard nipple digging into my palm. I was still amazed at how her nipple was almost the same size as the areola.

“So good,” she whispered. “I needed to get the edge off. Now I want to focus on making love to you.”

“Em?” I asked, startled straight up in bed.

“Relax, J. Making love but no penetration. Can you promise me that?” I sank back, relieved.

“You had me ... um...”

“Worried?” she completed.

“Hopeful,” I answered. “Of course I promise. No penetration. But I do want to make love to you, Em.”

“As I do to you. Kiss me some more. I love you.”

It was four in the morning when Em and I both experienced our most intimate orgasm ever. I was on top of her, but supporting most of my weight on my arms with a little help from Em so I didn’t crush her. Each time my hips hunched forward, the underside of my cock slid up her crease and over her clit. We’d already come I don’t know how many times. I was still hard and Em was still well-lubricated. Just to make sure, Em had slicked my cock with the gel Francie and I sometimes used.

We just locked onto each other’s eyes as we rocked back and forth, watching as we rose to what we knew would be our last peak. I suspected it would be a dry come for me. I was drained but unwilling to stop. After an eon of just stroking against each other, I saw it build in her eyes—the same way I felt it behind my balls. I slammed my mouth over hers and slid my cock one more time up her slit as she screamed. Or I screamed. I felt my cock pulsing against her clit as her whole abdomen and pussy fluttered.

And that was it. I barely managed to roll off of her before we were fast asleep in the arms of our lover.


“Are you guys going to make breakfast?” a small voice roused me from sleep.

“Huh? Uh ... oh. Pey. Um ... we just fell asleep. We’ll get right up,” I managed. Em reached across me and took Pey’s hand. I felt her bare breasts pressed into my back and realized we were only partially covered. Pey couldn’t see any naughty bits but she knew we were naked.

“Hey, baby sister,” Em said as she squeezed Pey’s hand. “Thanks for waking us up. We could have slept till noon and Mom and Dad wouldn’t be happy about that.”

“When you didn’t come to bed after your date, I came over here to find out if J was having a nightmare. I heard you making your happy sounds, so I went back to bed.”

“Good girl,” Em said. “Want to hand me my nightshirt on the floor there?” Em sat up and pulled the long T-shirt over her head, her bare breasts enticingly displayed. I almost reached over to suck one of her nipples before I caught myself. That wouldn’t do in front of Pey. The poor kid was already probably scarred for life.

“Since you went to a Valentine party last night, let’s make heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast,” Pey said. “Hearts mean I love you!”

“And we love you,” Em responded. “Think I have time to take a shower first?”

“Yeah. You stink.”


Sunday was a sunny day and most of the snow was melted except where it had been shoveled into drifts. I checked the weather forecast and they predicted even warmer weather tomorrow—in the mid-sixties—but heavy rain. I figured this was the best opportunity I was going to have to finally test my quadcopter. I’d had it out of the box a few times and tested it in my room, just lifting up and setting down to get the hang of the controls. It had a game-type controller for two-handed operation. I fastened my iPhone into the cradle of the controller and could see everything the drone camera saw, capture video, and snap photos.

It was supposed to have a pretty good range, but I started out in my back yard and just took it up about fifty feet to have a look around the neighborhood. I had to be a little careful not to go behind a building because it interrupted the WiFi signal between the controller and the copter. It had a hover mode that made it maintain altitude if it lost the signal, but there was only about twenty-five minutes of battery life.

I took it out front and zipped up and down our street, looking at cars and houses. I kept fighting my natural instincts to look up at the drone instead of down at the control screen. By the time I got back to the house with dead batteries all the way around, I’d walked about a mile and taken around a hundred photos. This was really cool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.