Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“They say the stars are full of secrets, kept quiet by the silence of the night.”
—L. Danvers, Conspiracy Unleashed


8 FEBRUARY 2019

Whoever heard of a Valentine’s Day costume? I looked at catalogs online and came up with zip. The selection was almost not existent and mostly indecent. For men. The various girls’ costumes were pretty sexy. I can hardly wait to see what Desi wears. Or doesn’t.

Em helped me out and I finally printed a K♥ to pin to my right shoulder and a little sash of hearts to wear across my chest. Then Em insisted on a silly printed beard to add to my chin. I guess It looks okay. I’ll put it all on a black shirt. I suppose all I need now is one of those Burger King crowns.


Rachel picked me up just before eleven and I got shoved into the back seat of her Toyota Yaris sandwiched between Desi and Joan. Both girls made it clear that they didn’t mind being close to me. I barely survived the short drive over to Sara’s Restaurant, a kitschy little café with pictures of presidents on the wall and a menu that we could all afford for our brunch.

It seemed like most of the time we got together it was over a table spread with food and homework. I guess that was good. I remembered that when V1 had folks over to his house they would all immediately gather in the kitchen. At my house—V3—we all gathered at the dining table. The only other place we’d all been was Joan’s and that was where we lounged in front of the TV while we watched video of the lunch room and tried to make notes. I’d been to Beca’s house, but only in the foyer and living room when I picked her up for the Winter Dance.

Of course, when I was alone with Rachel, we were plastered together over the console in her car. The day when there was nothing between us and we were alone would probably be the day we got naked together. I started to get a rise in my pants thinking of that, which, of course, Desi noticed and announced to the rest of our table just before food arrived and I could lose myself in consuming an incredible skillet of potatoes, eggs, sausage, and cheese. And other stuff, too, but those were the main things.

After we each paid for our brunch, we headed to Jefferson Point. It took a lot less time for me to get a haircut at Aveda than it did the girls and I spent it at Barnes & Noble. Brandon Sanderson’s Skyward was still on the Science Fiction Best Sellers rack and I’d gotten into the first chapter pretty well when the girls caught up with me. I took the book to the cash register. One of the things Ms. Levy impressed upon me was that writers read. If I was going to write science fiction in this life, I needed to read what was being written now. I could hardly tell her how many classic science fiction novels I’d read. It was nice, though, that now I could focus on the new stuff.

The girls dragged me to Star Nails and I sat through having a manicure. It wasn’t as unpleasant as I thought it would be. The manicurist got my nails trimmed and filed to a uniform length then massaged my hands. She was a middle-aged Vietnamese woman and I thought she was pretty cute. I balked at having my nails polished but Rachel said she thought it would look really good and it didn’t have to be shiny or a color. After she promised she’d remove it after our party if I didn’t like it, I agreed. It turned out looking pretty good and the Vietnamese lady started massaging my hands again after the polish was dry. The girls were getting a little impatient when she said, “You have such nice hands. Good model. Be nice to girlfriends with them.”

The girls dragged me out again and we headed to the movie. On the way, of course, they had to tease me at Victoria’s Secret. That store was embarrassing to the eighty-year-old me, not just the fifteen-year-old! I hadn’t fully recovered when we got to the theater to see Alita. Desi grabbed my hand and led me down a row of seats near the back with Joan following close behind. I was beginning to see a theme here. Beca and Rachel followed us. I reached my hand across the backs of the seats and Rachel stretched out to touch my fingers.

“Have fun!” she said, then let her arm fall to drape across Beca’s shoulders.

“Okay, Jacob. Here’s the rule. We can fool around during the dull parts but don’t play with my boobs during fight scenes,” Desi said.

“Um ... I didn’t know I could play with your boobs at all,” I said. Not that I didn’t want to. They were pretty spectacular.

“Of course! Why do you think we sat in the last row of the theater? And I expect to be kissed at least as much as Miss Hot Pants there.”

“Huh? Joan?”

“You can play with my boobs during the fight scenes. Unless you’re more interested in watching the movie than making out with us.”

“Well ... since you put it that way ... but let’s not get too carried away. We’ve got a whole party this evening and ... more privacy,” I whispered.

“Aren’t you sweet? Just don’t ignore us completely, okay?” Desi said. “We haven’t made out at all yet and as the future owner of my virginity, I think you should get to know me better.” I slapped down the part of my brain that insisted that I shouldn’t be molesting a fifteen-year-old girl.

“And since we’re going to prom together, you should find out in advance what I like and don’t like, right?” Joan added. “Unlike Miss Intact Hymen there, we only have a couple of months to wait.” The two girls bared their teeth at each other and then giggled, both trying to kiss me at the same time. That wasn’t very successful but by the time the previews were over, I’d tangled tongues with each of them.


All five of us arrived at Joan’s house at the same time. Well, four of us arrived. It was Joan’s house, after all. Rachel drove herself, but we freshmen were delivered by our parents, who all trooped into the house to meet Joan’s mother and make sure the party was on the up and up. Even Sharon Long, Joan’s mother, had dressed up in a cute pinafore and peasant blouse that reminded me of Maria in The Sound of Music.

The adults chatted for a few minutes as the rest of us went downstairs to Joan’s family room where she had music playing and food set out for us. I sort of felt like I was cheating on my costume when I saw the girls.

Desi had a pink outfit on with a full skirt that stopped just above her knees. She showed plenty of cleavage but wore a matching pink bolero jacket with wings sewn to each shoulder. She had pink high heel sandals and completed the outfit with a little bow and arrow. She was a very cute cupid.

Rachel wore a red off-the-shoulder heart dress. By that I mean the top of the heart framed her pretty boobs and then tapered to a point at about her navel. The tight skirt came to mid-thigh and she wore really high red heels. They made her almost as tall as me and she made my mouth water.

Joan could have been almost conservatively dressed, certainly by Desi’s standard, but her red leather dress had a neckline that plunged to her navel and was held in place by black netting. It was just a little longer than the shortest skirt I’d seen her wear to school. The fact that you could see the inside curve of her breasts and all the way down made it obvious there was no bra beneath it. Her red pumps exactly matched the dress but were nowhere near as high as Rachel’s

And finally, there was Beca. It was only the second time I’d seen her in a skirt. This one was a red and black plaid schoolgirl uniform skirt with a white blouse. She wore knee-high white socks and Mary Jane shoes with heart shaped buckles. She actually had grade school valentines for each of us. The outfit did nothing to quell my protective big brother instincts but in its own way was very sexy.

We chatted and noshed until we heard the last of the mothers leave and Sharon came downstairs to see if we needed anything.

“We’re fine, Mother,” Joan said.

“Thank you for letting us have a party here,” Beca said.

“Of course, dear. I understand you won’t be able to stay for the sleep-over but I’m informed that Rachel is to bring you and Jacob home before midnight. Let me know if you need anything. You all look very sweet and Valentiney.” She left and the party got started.

“That is so conservative for you, Desi,” Rachel said. “Is this what you are wearing to school on Valentine’s Day?”

“Yes. This is the Mother-approved school version of the outfit,” she said as she spun around. Her skirt flared up high enough to see the garters holding up her pink stockings. “This is the party version.” She slipped the jacket and wings off which left a few acres of boob and cleavage exposed. Yeah, that would cause a riot at school. She wasn’t done yet, though. She tugged a Velcro closure open and dropped the skirt to the floor.

She still had a skirt on, but it barely covered her crotch and when she spun this time you could see the pink panties attached to the corseted top and her garters holding up the thigh-high stockings.

“You’re such a slut,” Rachel laughed. “I love it. And I can tell Jacob likes it, too.”

“Is that the king’s sword below your belt?” Joan laughed at me.

“Or his scepter?” Beca added. Well, there was no sense trying to hide the bulge in my pants.

“I ... uh ... It’s not just Desi. You are all hot as a volcano.”

“I wonder if we can make your volcano erupt tonight,” Desi said as she stroked down the front of my chest with her hand. I jumped back a little before she reached my belt.

“Um ... No touching below the belt,” I said a little nervously. I wanted to make out with the girls, but I didn’t want Rachel to get mad at me and I knew Beca wasn’t ready for anything more. She affirmed what I said.

“And no more clothes come off,” she said. “I’m going to have enough trouble keeping from touching you! All of you.”

“You can touch me if you want to, sweetie,” Joan said as she hugged Beca. “Later.”

We all danced and continued to tease each other but the temperature in the room came down a couple of degrees. We tried some party games, too. I was surprised when Joan tossed a Twister mat on the floor.

“How are you going to get your legs far enough apart to play Twister?” Desi laughed. “Your skirt is so tight your pussy lips must be welded together!”

“Beca said no more clothes could some off, but I can hike my skirt high enough to make a stretch.” She tossed the spinner to me. “Get us started, Jacob!” She dragged Desi to the opposite end of the mat and Beca and Rachel to the sides. “I go first.” I spun.

“Left foot green,” I said. She put her left foot on the third green, which required the skirt to be slid up to just below her panties. In half an hour, all four girls were tangled in a knot on the board with all panties on display and Rachel’s boobs almost popping out of her heart-shaped top. I called the last spin.

“Everyone, right hand red.” There was a mad scramble that ended with all four girls tangled up as they fell to the floor.

“Aw, no winners,” Desi said.

“I don’t know about that,” I laughed. “I think I won.” What a sexy sight!

We put away the game and got drinks. Joan caught me in her arms and started dancing to some almost slow music. She never bothered to pull her skirt down and I found my hands firmly planted on her round, leather-clad ass. The other three girls pulled each other together and danced.

When the music changed, partners changed as well and Rachel lifted her lips for a kiss as we swayed together.

“Having fun, boyfriend?”

“Yeah. You?”

“I’m thinking holding Desi close in a dance isn’t an altogether bad thing.” I glanced over at the other three and Rachel held out an arm to Desi. Our busty girlfriend left Joan and Beca in a clinch and wedged herself up against Rachel and me. We stayed that way through another song and then the two girls left me to Beca who simply wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. She was so tiny compared to the other three. I just held her as we shuffled our feet a little and I petted her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.