Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Still, even when false, legends can be most informative.”
—Timothy Zahn, Thrawn


26 NOVEMBER 2018

I’m in love. It’s hopeless, I know, but I have to at least admit to myself that not only does love exist but that I have found it. The worst of it, though, is that I can’t do anything about it. Oh, she greets the news enthusiastically and shares the emotion but to do more would invite a disaster that neither of us could withstand. It would be so much worse to be parted from her by the powers that be than to be frustrated by our inability to consummate our love. Maybe one day we will return to a world where we are safe to show our affection. Until then, we will abide as we are.


Emily surprised the shit out of me Monday morning when she pounded on my door half an hour early and yelled for me to get a move on so we could leave. I checked my clock and it was only six-thirty. I pulled on my clothes and grabbed my crutches.

“What’s up? Why are we going so early?”

“You said you needed to have a spotter on the treadmill. I can do it and maybe get a few minutes in myself. I need to scope things out and see what I can do to get in better shape before I face basic training in six months. Might as well start now,” she laughed. She looked like she’d just rolled out of bed and I raised an eyebrow. “I can shower and get ready once I get to school,” she growled. I laughed.

“I think you’re beautiful no matter what,” I laughed.


Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who thought that. I’d only started to know the guys who used the gym when I did in the afternoon. Now that I was working out in the morning, I had to learn a whole new set of before-school jockasses. Having Em standing beside my treadmill in her little shorts and tank top while I walked at an excruciatingly slow pace attracted the attention of a couple of guys. They already knew her.

“Hey, Em. Nice to see you here in the morning,” one said.

“Nice to see you any time,” the other joined in.

“Hey, Bill. Tony,” she replied.

“What’s up with you standing by the crip here?” Bill asked.

“This is my brother, so watch your mouth if you want to be able to chew your food with it. Got it?” Em barked back at him. I wanted to get in his face myself but it was taking all my concentration to keep my arms locked on the hand rail and keep my feet moving at the same pace as the belt.

“No problem here!” Bill said holding up his hands.

“What the socially incompetent dork was supposed to say was that we understood this dude needed help in the mornings. We were surprised you were with him is all,” Tony said. “Really, no offense, dude. Jock talked to us Wednesday afternoon to see if we could work out a rotation to help you out. We’re not trying to start anything.”

“Thanks,” I said. “I know this looks like nothing to you but it really requires all my concentration. Em’s spotting for me.”

“Damn! You must have tangled with a tank,” Bill said. He got down lower and looked at my pace then stood beside me again. “Can I make an adjustment on your machine? You shouldn’t be doing this at an incline.” I nodded and he flattened the treadmill. I could feel the difference in the pace.

“I didn’t notice it was set for an incline. Jock only covered that I wasn’t to exceed two miles per hour.”

“Some of the guys work out at a pretty steep incline. This button over here will zero everything out. Hit it before you set up your own workout.”

“Thank you, Bill. I thought the machine was all set up,” Em said. “I guess we didn’t know what to look for.”

“I think you should slow up, too,” Tony said. Bill nodded and ticked my pace down from two miles per hour to one. “This isn’t for long. In a few days you’ll be used to it and ready to speed up. What you need to do now is focus on your stride and foot placement. At the slower speed you can concentrate on not limping. You want to train your leg to hit the stride in a natural manner or you’ll end up limping for the rest of your life.”

“Thanks, Tony. Uh ... How do you know this stuff?”

“We are both into physiology and kinesiology,” Tony answered. “Bill’s convinced he’s going to be a great coach one day. I’m more interested in sports therapy. That’s why Jock talked to us.”

“Um ... will you guys be around to help on a regular basis?” Em asked.

“We want to work out a rotation so no one has to stand by every day. No offense, uh ... what’s your name?”

“Jacob.”

“Right. No offense, Jacob, but standing alert beside you for fifteen minutes while you build up your strength isn’t something anyone will want to use his workout time for every day. But we figured that if we could get two or three, we could rotate in and out and no one’s routine will be seriously affected.”

“Well, there are three of us now,” Em said brightly. “If we rotate, I can get some workouts in as well. I want to get in shape before basic training in July.”

“Smart move,” Tony said. “I hear basic is the same as the old standard military basic. Only they don’t wash anyone out. If you are overweight or not strong enough to make it, you get ‘special attention’ and stay in basic until you can make it.”

“My older brother was in the first class. He said there were a couple guys who went in with him who were really fat and out of shape. They went through basic three times and came out strong and fit, if pissed. If you have to repeat basic, they add the time to your service,” Bill said.

“I do not want that,” Em said. “While we get J in shape, I’ll get in shape, too.”


I met Beca for lunch and asked how her Thanksgiving weekend went. She wanted to get right into our project.

“I figured out how we could get baseline video and even the recorded sessions when we’re ready to do our project,” she said excitedly.

“How? I plan to be in better shape than I am now, but I don’t think I’ll be able to stand on a ladder with a video camera for an hour a day,” I laughed.

“Look.” She pointed at the corners of the room. It took me a minute to notice what she was pointing at. Little black domes hanging from the ceiling. There was one in each corner of the cafeteria. “Security cameras. There are two in every hall of the school that scan all day long. The four in the cafeteria run during the two hours of lunch breaks. If we can get the DVD of each day’s recording, we’d have our visual evidence taken care of.”

“That’s great. Do you think they’d let us have them?”

“All we can do is ask. Mr. Richards is probably the person to start with. Can you meet after school tomorrow?” she asked. Tuesday. I thought about Francie.

“Um ... I could but Wednesday would be easier. Think that would work?”

“Sure. I just got excited.”

“I understand. You’re cute when you get all excited like that.” She rolled her eyes.


Tuesday afternoon, I was worked up just thinking about Francie. I took her by surprise. I’m sure she had an agenda based on what she’d read in the Kama Sutra but I wasn’t waiting. She’d worn a skirt and I just pushed her back on the bed and pulled her panties down. Then I dove in face first. Francie was still whining her orgasm when I pushed my pants down and drove my hard cock into her. She ramped back up quickly and was screaming her third before I popped my cork.

Not to be outdone, Francie dragged me onto the bed and finished getting my pants off my ankles. Then she sucked me in like a vacuum cleaner until I was fully hard again and mounted up. She chose a reverse cowgirl position and there wasn’t much I could do to help but thrust my hips and give her little slaps on her butt which seemed to make her more excited. Then I got an idea and licked my middle finger until it was slick. I aimed as she rose and met her little butthole with my finger as she came back down I went in to the first knuckle and Francie went ballistic.

I started spurting first but Francie was already past the tipping point and screamed her lungs out as she flopped back on my chest. I pushed her sweater and bra up so I could get to her breasts and caress her. We lay there catching our breath for a minute and then I felt the strangest sensation ever.

“Oh, my god!” Francie yelled. “Oh, my God.” I was softening and slipping out when I felt a tongue start at my balls and lick up across the head and into Francie’s opening. Alternating between sucking my cock in and getting me stiff again and driving Francie crazy with tongue flicks to her clit, my sister pushed both of us to the edge and over again.

“Emily! What got into you?” Francie cried. “Oh my God! You licked my pussy! You licked Jacob!”

“I couldn’t help it,” she answered. “I practically wore out my vibrator by the third time you screamed an orgasm and that last time was too much for me to take. I had to see. And when I saw, I had to taste.”

“It was wonderful!” Francie said. “Em, really. Any time. Join us. Or just join me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.