Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Heaven is not as narrowly literal-minded as hell.”
—Poul Anderson, Operation Chaos


FRANCIE WAS ALL OVER ME as soon as we walked in the house. She knocked one of my crutches loose and I almost fell over. She grabbed hold of me and held me up while I regained my balance and kept apologizing over and over.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I just got excited. Don’t be mad at me, Jacob. I’m sorry.” I managed to get upright and clear of her before I hauled off and smacked her on the butt. Her jeans were getting very tight as her stomach began to push outward. She jumped and yelped.

“Go to my room and strip!” I commanded. “You’d better be dripping and ready by the time I get there.” Francie stood up straight with her eyes popped wide open. She didn’t say a thing but turned tail and ran for my bedroom.

“I think she’s reached the ‘horny’ stage of pregnancy,” Em chuckled as she took my case from me so I could more easily move down the hall. “Are you okay? You aren’t really going to hurt her, are you?”

I looked at my sister and saw a real look of concern on her face. I leaned in and kissed her wrinkled forehead and then her lips. She melted into my kiss with a sigh and we pulled apart.

“Have fun. I think I’m going to go spend some quality time with my vibrator.” I playfully swatted her butt and she stopped about three steps down the corridor to wiggle it at me. Then she disappeared into her room and shut the door.

When I got into my room, Francie was sprawled naked on my bed with both hands manipulating her pussy. One splooshed invitingly as she thrust it in and out. I watched her as I undressed, her eyes never leaving mine.

“Don’t ever blindside me. Physically or verbally or emotionally,” I said as I stripped off my briefs and my boner popped out. She gasped.

“Fuck me. Please, fuck me,” she begged. I used one crutch to lever myself out of my chair where I’d paused to remove my socks and hobbled over to the bed. I didn’t wait for any preliminaries and she didn’t need any. I fell on top of her and pushed through her wet folds in one long thrust. And then we were off. Francie must have been nearly ready for penetration when she tackled me in the hall. Her channel opened to accommodate me and she started bucking under me.

“Were you horny all day?” I asked. “What set you off?”

“I think I’m exuding a fuckable aura at school thanks to having had you,” she gasped. “I got hit on today. Twice. One was just rude. The other—Don James—came up to me and just lightly put his hand on my tummy.”

“He just assaulted you?” I asked. I was getting mad at that. What did that bastard think he was doing?

“No. It was really sweet. He said he had a real weakness with pregnant women and just wanted to guard and protect them. He said that if I ever needed anything to just call on him. Then he leaned in next to my ear and whispered, ‘I’m kind of jealous of whoever put this in there.’ Then he winked at me and went to class. I started dripping then. I couldn’t wait to get here and have you in me.”

“Me? Or him?”

“He turned me on, okay? We didn’t fuck in the hallway.”

“I bet you would have if he’d offered.” There was another flood of juice around my cock and before Francie could answer, she started coming. As soon as she got through that one, I pulled out. She moaned. “Roll over!” I barked.

“What?” I smacked her butt again, just enough to get her to move. As soon as she was on her stomach, I hauled at her hips to get her ass in the air. It only took one thrust to be in her to the hilt again.

“Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!” she screamed. “Do it! Fuck me. Fuck me harder! I love this!” The volume of her yells was nothing compared to what it mounted up to as I started slamming into her. She was hyperventilating as she gasped out, “Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah,” and then really screamed. She clamped down on my cock as she came and I forced myself as far into her as I could get and unleashed a torrent. Francie collapsed forward on the bed in a coma.

“Are you okay?” Em said from the doorway. It wasn’t me she was talking to. She rushed to Francie and turned her head out of the pillow so she could breathe. Em scowled back at me as my still-dripping prick was waving above Francie’s butt.

“Oh God. So okay,” Francie mumbled. “I died and went to heaven. I’m never coming back.” Em shook her head and let Francie drop back to sleep. She turned to me and noticed my cock was still mostly erect.

“Pey will be home any time now. You have to keep it quiet in here. My god, I didn’t think it was really possible to fuck a sober woman until she passed out.”

“I think she’s done for the day,” I said. I reached for my cock but Em slapped my hand away.

“Let me,” she said. She blew my socks off when she took me in her mouth and started stroking back and forth. When I was just about there, she popped off and started jacking me like a speed demon. I erupted all over Francie’s back. Em giggled. “Let her clean that up!”


“What’s Francie doing in our shower?” Pey asked when told she needed to use Mom and Dad’s bathroom.

“Um...”

“She got a Coke dumped on her at school,” Em rescued me. “I just got her skirt out of the dryer.”

“Oh.” Pey disappeared into Mom and Dad’s room. I looked at Em and she busted out laughing.

“You need to start earlier or not take as much time,” she laughed.

“I hate to rush her when she’s ... you know ... like that,” I lamented. When Francie roused herself, she wanted to be held and cuddled. She pressed my hand against her tummy and asked if I could feel the baby yet. It was really sweet and I was a sucker for a pregnant woman, too. I remembered clearly the first time I felt my son kick in his mother’s womb. In the middle of the night. In the middle of my back. Shadows of things to come. Of course, it was too early to feel Francie’s baby. She was only halfway cooked. But holding her like that just made me quiver inside with the memories.

“Hey! You aren’t her baby’s father,” Em said harshly. “It’s okay to cuddle sometimes. I cuddle her, too, but not usually naked.”

“Usually?”

“Never mind.”

“Em? Am I cheating on her? On you?”

“What do you mean? I know about her. She knows I help you out sometimes. And you help me out. I don’t think either of us think of it as cheating.”

“But ... There’s this girl at school...”

“Already? Are you kidding me?”

“Well, we’ve just become friends. I’m not really interested in her like that. But ... I think she was just trying to give me motivation ... She told me yesterday that I had just six weeks to get rid of the crutches and get mobile so I could take her to the winter dance. Like I said, I don’t think she’s interested in romance or anything—I’m not—but we have a lot in common and are going to work on our Human Geography project together. I just don’t want you two to think I’m cheating on you.” I got that all out without Em interrupting. She sighed.

“I’m not your girlfriend,” Francie said from the kitchen door. “I’m your fuck buddy. I’m getting exactly what I want out of our relationship and I don’t want anything more. I love you, Jacob, but we aren’t going to be together much longer. When junior comes along, I’m not going to have time for you.”

“Francie...”

“Get over it, Jacob. Date whomever you like. Fuck whomever you’d like. You aren’t cheating on me. See you at school tomorrow.” Francie grabbed her bag and headed out the door. I turned to my sister.

“Em?”

“I can’t quite say the same thing she did. We can’t ever be together like a boyfriend and girlfriend. You’re my brother. You’ll always be my brother, no matter what else we do or don’t do.” I thought I saw the sparkle of a tear in her eye and reached out to wipe it away. She pressed her cheek into my hand. “I knew you’d be interested in girls your own age and they’d be interested in you. It’s better to start right now so it doesn’t get harder to see in the future. I love you, J. I won’t be as harsh as Francie because I hope you don’t just start fucking around. But no matter who you love, understand this. I will never let you go. Make sure she understands that.”


Interested in girls my own age, I mused as I lay in bed that night. I wondered if I’d ever meet any. There weren’t that many eighty-year-olds hanging around waiting for high school students. If I could come within thirty years, I’d be lucky. Like Doctor Jordan. And she said I needed to wait three years. I wondered if she was serious.

Then there was Ms. Levy. Okay, let’s say within fifty years. Fifty-five? Damn, she made my engine purr. Smart. Delectable. Interesting. I had my cock in my hand stroking to a really nice fantasy of getting her naked and bending her over that cluttered desk of hers.

Then Beca intruded into my thoughts. Like she’d intruded into my space in the cafeteria. I liked her. I thought she was cute. Funny. I noticed my cock flagging. She was fourteen. Nothing there was going to develop unless I could get past looking at her like a little girl. Taking her to the dance would be like taking a granddaughter to a dance.

I remembered dancing with my granddaughter at her wedding. She laid her head on my shoulder as we moved around the floor and I felt an incredible protective urge toward her. But not sexual. I couldn’t even think of her as sexual enough to take a husband to bed. She was my little girl. I wondered if I would ever be able to look at girls my physical age and not think of myself as a pedophile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.