Double Take - Cover

Double Take

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 1st place 2019 Clitorides Award for Best Erotic Do-Over! Life was good; just not long enough. At 80 years old, Jacob is dying and wants to go back to his youth. He has no burning desire to change the world. He just isn't ready to die. And someone has decided that's okay. But he's in for a major surprise. His new life is in an alternate reality. Things just aren't what he remembered. ©2019 Elder Road Books

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   School   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“The purpose of our lives is for us to give purpose to our lives.”
—James Burt, The Wisdom of Rotary Flight


“DID I WAKE YOU UP?” I finally asked.

“No. I just finished getting ready for bed. It’s okay.”

“Did you have a good date?” I really hoped she had something that made her happy when she was so good at comforting me. She sighed.

“We had fun at the dance. I think I’m going to break up with Robbie, though. He just doesn’t do it for me?”

“Is he being a jerk?” I demanded, bristling. I was going to have some work to do when I got healthy.

“No! Relax. He’s a perfect gentleman. He really tries hard. That’s why it’s so hard to break up. He hasn’t done anything wrong.”

“Then what?”

She pulled back enough to look me in the eye. My cheek rubbed against her soft breast and I inhaled her sweet scent.

“He can’t get me off,” she finally admitted. “He tries. He kisses. He pets. He does all the right things. But when his hand is finally in my panties, nothing happens. I faked it tonight just so he’d quit rubbing. Then I sucked him off and he brought me home. I know he wants to go all the way but my heart’s just not into it.”

“I’m sorry, Em. You deserve to be happy. If he doesn’t contribute to that, then you don’t really have much choice. Find someone who does.”

“Easy to say. One of the reasons I’ve stayed with Robbie so long is ... Well, you’ll see once you get into school. By the time you’re a senior, you’ll see all the desperate kids trying to hook up. Some just want a quick fuck but most are scared. They’re going to graduate and do service and try to find a job or go to college. All they can see is that life as they know it is coming to an end and they don’t have everything figured out. They see all the possibilities of high school ending and they haven’t met the love of their life.”

“Is that what you want, Em?”

“Yeah. Of course. I keep thinking Robbie’s a nice guy. He’s got good prospects. We could probably manage to stay together for the next couple of years and to go to the same college maybe. Then I think of my dry pussy.”

“Your guy should make you wet. Even I know that,” I said. I shifted my head a little against her breast and felt her nipple against my cheek. I stroked my hand up and down her back. “I can’t tell you how good it feels to have some mobility back in my arms,” I said. “You’ve been so good to me since I woke up and I couldn’t even hug you.”

“That feels nice.” We lay there like that quietly for a few minutes. I kneaded her shoulders when my hand got that high on her back. Her little shifts and my own head movements kept her nipples stimulated and I started getting hard. I finally mustered up all my courage and caught the little hard point beneath her shirt between my lips. She gasped a little but instead of pushing me away, she held my head against her. I nursed the little nub through her nightshirt and her breathing sped up.

“J? Remember when you said you’d pay me back when you got out of your casts?” she whispered. Pay her back? Oh, God! For the hand job and blowjob. Was she... ?

“Any time, Em. You were so good to me. I’ll repay you any time.”

She pushed my hand down from her back to her thigh and I stroked up under her T-shirt and across her ass. She wasn’t wearing panties.

“Maybe we should take our shirts off,” I suggested.

“I’d be ... naked. You won’t try ... to fuck me, will you? I really want to get off but I don’t want you to do that. Promise?”

“I promise. I’m so weak you could probably give me a good shove and I’d fall out of bed and break another arm if I got out of control.”

“You have a third arm?” she giggled. “Or is that what you call this monster?” She reached down between us and gave my cock a long gentle stroke.

“I’ll ... keep it in my pants,” I said.

“Yeah. For now.” She shifted and the T-shirt she was wearing came up over her head and off. I was face-to-nipple with her perfect breast. I reached out to lick it softly. “Wait!” she commanded. I jerked back. “Your shirt, too. That was the deal.” It took a little more shifting and her help before I managed to get my shirt off. She had to help feed my arms through the sleeves and then get it over my head. I still couldn’t raise my arms that far. But once it was off she pulled me to her and our chests come together. I lifted my lips to kiss her.

“Yuck, no,” she laughed. “Nothing like kissing your brother.”

“But ... I’m ... We’re...”

“You’re going to put your fingers in me and suck on my nips until I come. I’m going to close my eyes and pretend you’re Logan Lerman.” I had no idea who that was; figured he must be somebody at school she had a crush on. Oh well. Whatever she needed. My sister was stretched out naked beside me and I had full access to this beautiful body.

Since she’d forbidden kissing on the lips, I went to the next best thing and started kissing down her neck and collar bone. I trailed my hand from her ear down across her shoulder and all the way down her arm. As I continued kissing my way down, I brought my hand up along the inside of her arm, touching her side and brushing against her breast.

She shifted and rolled to her back, spreading her legs slightly as I circled her nipple with my tongue and then held that breast in my hand as I kissed my way to the other. She whined and opened her legs farther, even though I wasn’t close to touching her there. I hoped she wouldn’t rush me to the main event. I wanted to touch and taste every curve of her body. That was going to be a challenge since I couldn’t really support my weight on my arms so I was limited to lying beside her. She kept a solid grip on my right hand between us while my left started stroking from her beautiful breasts to her navel and back. Her hips bumped up a bit.

I found the spot on her stomach over her ovaries that I’d learned in my past life was sensitive on many women. I wanted to kiss her there but I couldn’t shift my body around like that. I had to be content with continuing to suck her nipples and let my hand take care of the stimulation.

I guessed my sister was a generous B-cup, but that was a measure I learned from StoriesOnline. What I knew for a fact was that they were round and soft but firm enough not to flop around. The darker areolae were barely larger than the nipple that hardened and extended to meet my questing lips. Em had a flat stomach that contracted when I rubbed it as if she was trying to get my hand closer to the ovaries it hovered over. Or that she’d forgotten she wasn’t wearing pants and wanted to give me better access to the treasures they’d contain.

Eventually, my hand found its way to her sparse pubic hair. Like Francie, she shaved the lower lips but left a full tuft above her slit. She must have shaved before her date since what I found was slick and smooth. I caressed lightly over her lips and her pelvis rocked gently back and forth against the palm of my hand. I slid my finger back and forth along the rapidly lubricating slit and she began to unfurl. Soon, I was sliding between her inner lips and she was panting. I gathered enough of the lubrication to be sure my finger wouldn’t irritate her as I stroked up her length and found the hard little nub of her clit. I traced along its sides and under, not applying pressure directly to it, and felt her breath coming in little gasps. Laying a finger on either side of the pea-sized button, I began pulsing my fingers, pinching and releasing.

Em snatched the pillow out from under my head and pressed it against her mouth as she whined out an orgasm. I lightened my touch a little while she caught her breath.

“Oh, God! That was good,” she said through the muffling of the pillow. I licked up her neck to her ear.

“It’s not over yet,” I whispered. She shuddered and I pressed my fingers more firmly against her button as they slid down to her sopping opening. I didn’t start with just one but slid two directly into her vagina, searching for the hotspot just behind the urethra as my fingers pumped in and out of her. I returned my attention to her nipples with my mouth, sucking first one and then the other as I lashed them with my tongue.

I could tell when she was about there again because the grip on my other hand tightened painfully. I scraped my fingers up along the front of her vagina and began pulsing them up and down, thankful for all the rubber ball work Molly had forced on me this past week. My arms were weak but my fingers were strong.

This time the pillow barely muffled the screech Em emitted as her hips bucked up off the bed to meet my fingers’ thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.