Carl's Mom's Cookies - Cover

Carl's Mom's Cookies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mrs. Cane always had fresh baked cookies waiting for Brad when he came over to hang out with her son Carl. It wasn't any secret that she was a great baker. It also wasn't any secret that she knew what kind of games Carl and Brad played in Carl's bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I had just driven over to Carl’s and was in need of a good wank and a blowjob. I rang the bell, and his mother answered. Now Carl’s mother is not my ideal woman. She is about five-three and could lose a few pounds. I think she ate a lot of her own baking. I would not call her fat. Just a little round in spots as far as I could tell. She always wore sweatshirts and jeans around the house. Her brown hair was in a ponytail. I guess you would call her plain.

Mrs. Cane told me the bad news, “Gosh, I’m sorry Brad, Carl is not here. Do you want to come in? I just made cookies.”

I had to admit she made the best cookies. I was not about to miss out, “Sure, what kind.”

“Oatmeal with raisins.”

I followed Carl’s mom to the kitchen and sat at the table.

“Tonic or Milk.”

“Milk, please. Where is Carl?”

Mrs, Cane put four cookies on a plate in front of me and got out the milk. “He is at the dentist.” A wisdom tooth has been giving him some problems, and they are going to remove it.”

She put the glass of milk on the table and sat down facing me. “Of course, that means Carl won’t be able to service you until it heals.”

I almost choked on the cookie. Of course, we knew Carl’s mother knew what was going on, but it was never mentioned with more than a wink from her when I was around. I took a drink of milk to wash the cookie down.

“Yeah, of course.” Then I asked the important question. “How long?”

“I would say two weeks to be safe. An infection would be very bad.”

“Two weeks, huh.” I know; I sounded pathetic.

“Oh, come on, Brad, it won’t be so bad. I’m sure he will still be happy to jerk you off.”

All of a sudden, I needed to laugh. And that’s what I did. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Cane, but it’s so funny to hear you say that after all this time. Carl told me you knew, but it never really sunk in till now. I bet you think we are weird?”

“No, I don’t think that. I had a girlfriend that I had sex with until I was eighteen. She was my best friend. We dated boys but only felt safe having sex with each other in those teenage years. We were both scared to death of getting pregnant. It worked out just fine. She is happily married with two kids. Until my husband was killed in that terrible auto accident, I was very happily married. I believe that what you and Carl do keeps you from being frustrated and doing something foolish with young girls that say no.”

It was true, but I said it half-jokingly, “They all say no.”

“And you come back here and take care of each other. I don’t see it as a problem.”

I wanted to hear what she would say after I said, “We know you listen at the door while we do it.”

Not looking a bit guilty, Mrs. Cane smiled, “Guilty as charged.”

Since we had gotten this far in our conversation, I figured I might as well confront her with something else Carl told me, “Carl said you joked about watching us.”

Now she looked a bit embarrassed, “Ouch. I did not think he would tell you that one.”

Something in me said I needed to know if she was serious, “Were you joking?”

“Look, Brad. I miss my husband terribly. My girlfriend lives two states west of here, and I don’t care to have another man take my husband’s place yet. I do for myself what you and Carl do for each other. I will admit I even do it while listening at the door. I think what you and Carl do is rather sexy, and I am curious to know if watching you two would make it better for me when I, well, you know, when I did it.”

Then I admitted, “I told Carl that I would not mind if you watched.”

“I know. Carl told me you said that, but he also told me he did not want his mother watching him do a guy.”

I felt disappointed, “That’s too bad. It would have been kind of fun.”

Carl’s mom smiled again, “Yes, it would have.”

I was already horny when I came over to Carl’s. Now this talk with his mother was keeping me aroused. Being a horny teenager, I said the first thing that came into my head that might result in even the remotest chance of having some form of sex, “Carl’s not here. Would you want to do it with just me?” I bit my lip, hoping I had not totally screwed the pooch asking Carl’s mother to jerk off with me.”

Much to my surprise, she looked at her watch and nodded. “I think we have time.” She stood up and held out her hand to me. I took her hand, and she led me to her bedroom. She took off her jeans and sneakers and sat at the head of the bed in just her sweatshirt and panties.

I took off my jeans and sneakers and sat at the foot of the bed, facing her in just my t-shirt and briefs.

She smiled and put her hand in her panties. I put my hand in my briefs and stroked my cock. We did it like that for a minute or two. We never took our eyes off of each other.

She pulled her panties aside with her free hand and showed me the first real pussy I had ever seen. Her finger was rubbing up and down the slit. I could not help but stare at her dark brown curly pubic hair. I could see it was wet near her pussy lips.

I was nervous and almost trembling, but Mrs. Cane looked so calm and relaxed as she asked to see my cock, “Your turn, Brad. Show me yours.”

I pushed my briefs down and took them off. I got on my knees and displayed my hard six-inch cock for her.

“Oooh, nice. Now stroke it. I want to see you jerk off.”

I stayed on my knees as I took my cock in hand and stroked it. I knew Mrs. Cane enjoyed watching by the look on her face. I did it slowly to give her a show. I also wanted it to last. I wanted to watch her play with herself for as long as I could.

She stopped masturbating, took her panties off, and got up on her knees. She moved toward me and stopped a little more than a foot in front of me. She put her right hand between her legs again as she put her other hand on my shoulder to steady herself and looked down at me, jerking off my cock as she played with herself.

Mrs. Cane had a mischievous look on her face, “Yes, Brad, this is good. Just as good as I thought it would be.” She looked up into my eyes. “Do you want me to do you, and you can do me? You know, just like you and Carl.” She laughed, “Well, maybe not quite like you and Carl.”

“I’ve never done a girl before.”

“That’s okay. You will learn.” She stopped playing with herself, and her fingers touched my hand.

I let go of my cock, and she held it and stroked it. I got up the nerve to touch her. I cupped her pussy and had no idea what to do next.

She pushed my hand away with her free hand. “Do it like this, honey. Watch.” She ran her fingers up and down her pussy and then put one finger in her pussy and fucked herself with it. “Get your finger nice and wet before you stick it in me. Here, let me.” She took my hand and sucked my middle finger. “I will teach you what to do with a girl’s clit the next time we do it. But this will be good for right now.”

I’m thinking, wow, there will be a next time? Shit, what if Carl finds out. I ran my finger up and down her slit. It felt like it was getting even wetter. I found her hole; with a bit of help from Mrs. Cane. I figured the rest out for myself.

“That’s it, Brad, not too fast at first. This is nice. It’s been a long time since a man touched me there or a woman, for that matter.”

“A woman has never touched me where you are touching me.”

“Just my son then?”

“Yes.”

“Does Carl give a good blow job?”

“Yeah, it’s really good.” I’m going to cum, Mrs. Cane.”

“Lay down, Brad.”

She pushed me over. My finger came out of her pussy. I was on my back, wondering what was happening. She never let go of my cock. And then she did it. She leaned over while taking my cock into her mouth to suck and lick. I shot my load in her mouth just like I do to Carl. Carl usually spits it out into the wastebasket. She swallowed it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.