Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2019 by Cecilia Phourpleigh

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sitting at her desk, Jennifer is approached by a customer. A very common pickup line, used by a very uncommon suitor, with a very wonderful result. The violence is short and sweet, but very, very necessary.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Workplace   Mother   Sister   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Nudism   Violence  

“Anna Maria, Mamma, will you keep a very open mind for me, just for a minute. I need to ask you a question, for a favor, if you will, but it may freak you out. Regardless, I need you to promise that you will not shun me or hate me afterwards, and God forbid, I need you to promise not to tell your daughter, your daughters, to disavow me and leave me. If you disagree, I promise never to breathe a word of it again, but I need your help and blessing.”

“What, child, in the world, could be this frightening to you like this?”

Jennifer was shaking as she told the woman, “I want to have a child using your husband’s sperm.”

“GASP!”

“Are you OK, Mamma?”

“Yes. This is surprising, but not the end of the world, dear one. Jennifer, we are not prudes. I will tell you a story, never to be shared, please.” Jennifer nodded. “Raymond and I fell in love with our children’s nanny. She was our lover for a couple of years, then fell in love with a woman downtown. She loved us, but was not in love with us, but let us be in love with her. It hurt when she left, but the girls started school and she was happy, so we let her go, with tears, yes, but we were happy that she was happy as well. They were IN love. She still is. She is our age, a little younger. Her lover is twenty years our senior, and they are still together. We get cards and a note now and again. The girls remember her vaguely, as their nanny, but we remember her distinctly as the little lover that turned our world inside out then carefully back, right side out again, folded, and adjusted just right. She was an amazing woman, Jennifer. Like you are to our babies, but you are IN love with them, as they are with you. I will speak to Raymond and ask him to help a phantom friend of your lovers’, to see if he is willing. Leave it to me, child.”

“Thank you, Anna Maria. Mamma. Thank you for that and thank you for not hating me for wanting this. He is the only man I trust, know well enough, and love, and I do not want to leave the father of my children to chance. Not at all. Thank you.” They hugged, and Mamma sent her off with a pat on the bottom.

Anna Maria arranged for him to be tied and blindfolded so that a friend of their daughters could learn about sex from a man. They waited until everything was perfect. Her temperature had been tracked, the date was perfect, they could only hope they had forecasted everything perfectly. She was escorted in by Mamma, straddled the man’s torso, and allowed her mother-in-law to assist by holding her father-in-law’s penis upright and ready for her to lower herself onto. This was, by just a bit, the largest phallic object she’d ever had inside her womanly opening. The ball on the Feeldoe was a bit larger than the head of Raymond’s member, but the next seven or eight inches was foreign to her. Very foreign, very alive, and very, very satisfying. She knew now what her pet Maria was referring to when she mentioned Fernando’s penis and the way he felt. Different. Alive. Soft and hard, but Daddy’s dick wasn’t long and slender. It was long and thick.

Anna Maria smiled at her, holding her hand and her arm. Nodding in question making sure Jennifer was OK. Jennifer nodded, then moved and the woman guided, pressing on her tailbone, forward and back, giving Raymond movement and friction to set him off. It wouldn’t be long. He grunted, lifted his hips a bit into her, and while she kept as much pressure as she could, with the head of his erection at her cervix, she had to rise a bit, or suffer a bit of pain. It worked out well, and six or seven jets of his man juice went directly into the little girl’s womb.

“Stay, dear. Don’t move, just lay and let her sit for a bit.”

“OK, Anna. I hope I helped, and I apologize for enjoying that, but your friend there feels amazing, and smells as pretty as any woman I’ve ever known.” The ladies smiled at each other. Jennifer mouthed ‘tell him thank you’.

“She said ‘thank you’, dear. That was sweet. She’s smiling as well, so you were a treat for her, too.” Anna helped her up, off, and back away from the huge man. She put a tampon in really quick, dressed, then got in her car and left before the blindfold came off.

A few months later, while the ladies were visiting an accountant’s office, going over an audit of a non-profit, of which the sisters were on the board, they saw a tall, gorgeous specimen of a man. They asked their accountant contact about him and found out the young fellow, David, was in graduate school working for his CPA and CFP certificates as well as an MBA. He worked part time at the firm to help with tuition costs.

The smile the sisters shared was epic. More of a grin. A hungry grin. They left the accountant’s office and headed straight for their lawyer. An anonymous request was written and delivered. The girls would pay him twenty thousand dollars up front for his sperm, and ten thousand upon birth for each of the two opportunities they were going to try to use it on two pregnancies. His legal requirement would be to maintain absolute secrecy, privacy, and not attempt to query as to the users or the destination of his seed. His signature forfeiting any claim to the children or further funds would be required and he’d have up to forty thousand dollars for school.

He signed the requested documents, swearing to maintain privacy and secrecy, and was handed a card with the address to a fertility clinic. Arrangements were made, collections performed over a three-week period, and his first check was handed to him by the lawyer, right there, in his bank, so it would be immediately deposited. The bank verified the check was liquid, deposited and credited to his account, and off he went. He was a very, very happy man.

The women made the necessary appointments at the clinic, went through all the necessary implantation and such, and were, within a couple days of each other, made pregnant by the process. After a week and a half, they had an appointment to make sure the fetuses were implanted, stable, and healthy. All was going well, so as they left the clinic, walking out, hand in hand in hand with their little wife and mistress, they cheered. They were some very, very happy women.

Marcie and Marie glowed. They were happy and content. At the four-month appointment, the same ultra sound radiology technician declared that as far as she could see, no penises were available to be found. Pictures printed, and the celebration began. Again.

Just weeks later, Raymond Tolson wasn’t feeling well so went to his doctor. He wound up going through endless tests. Pancreatic cancer was found, it was metastasizing, and was way beyond anyone’s capability to slow down, let alone stop.

The family spent every possible minute together. The cancer had ravaged him terribly. Quickly. Mercilessly. On his deathbed, when Little Raymond James wasn’t quite three, minutes before he passed away, he asked to be alone with Jennifer.

“Yes, Daddy? What can I do for you, sir?”

“Your smell, your scent, is unique, my dear. More so without your special perfume that you love, and your car’s lifters knock a bit when you start it. Most like yours do, but very few people have their wives buy them an old British car like that. I only know of one, and it’s the only car like it in this town. Don’t fret my dear. I approve, as kinky as that is, and have since it happened. Just take care of my children. My daughters, and my son, and while you’re at it check in on my wife once in a while. She doesn’t know I know. You can do with that information whatever you want. I love you, my sweet Jennifer. Now, kiss me, send in my wife and my precious children and let me go to see my other family.” They came in, a daughter took each hand, his son holding her mother’s, his daughter’s son holding the hand he wasn’t, all of them watching, as his wife leaned in, kissed him and touched his cheek. He relaxed and was departed. He was only fifty-five years old.

“I love you, Raymond. I just hope you don’t hurt anymore.” Anna Maria cried for a bit, pulled her daughters together for a hug, pulled Franklin and Little Raymond to them, and then pulled Jennifer in behind the boys. “God, please take care of one of the best and nicest men that ever walked the earth,” she prayed.

Three “Amen”s, a “yes, pwease do”, and a young sigh then they took the body away. The family went home. Home to the parents’ house. Home.

The girls stayed for a few days, through the well-attended funeral, helping Anna Maria out and making sure she was okay. There was talk of everyone staying together, selling Marcie’s house and living as one large unit, but Mamma was not quite ready for that yet.

The reading of the will was no surprise, save one paragraph. Jennifer was bequeathed one half of his forty percent share of Tolson industries. That pretty much made the prenup about as worthwhile as toilet tissue. The girls each got a fourth, making them each thirty percent shareholders and Mamma and Jennifer each twenty percent. She had two votes at the board meetings. Mamma did, too, and the sisters each had three. She was also elected Secretary of the organization, the corporation, if you will, getting a little raise for the additional duty. Like she needed another one. Sheesh!

The two little girls were born, then as they grew a little, they became strawberry blondes and you’d think they were twins. Close. Really close. A DNA test would really throw some people for a loop on the children in this family. An item of note was when they found out the little girls’ sperm donor, the Adonis they found in green ledger land, had moved to Chicago. That made things a little easier. It wasn’t cruel, in anyone’s eyes. He knew what he was doing, he benefitted, they benefitted, everyone was happy. And life went on.

When the older kids started school, first Frankie, and two years later little Ray, Anna Maria decided to take the girls up on their offer. They all decided that Marcie’s house was bigger, had the pool for the kids, and they’d just shift Home to her house. The old homestead sold quickly and was soon an afterthought; no more memories haunting the hallways, bathroom, bedroom and kitchen. Now just pleasant thoughts of what life was then, and what it is now, and not as sad. The difference was easy to see.

The boys and girls thrived in the company of their grandmother. The little ones, only three, when Mamma moved in, benefitted most of all. She taught them about life, the outdoors, how to be girls, yet be strong. When the ladies all came home from work one day during the summer and found the five of them all out in the pool area, naked as jay-birds, some eyebrows went up, but came back down.

“This would have happened at my house, if not here, girls. We’re going to be open, and honest, and raise these children like you were raised. No shame in nudity, and you knew which way the wind was blowing. Ever wonder why neither of you ever got into any real trouble?” They shook their heads. Jennifer laughed. Being emancipated, she knew. If you have the freedom and the knowledge to know what from what, you generally don’t get stupid trying to find out what what is? You already know. The girls knew growing up ... They had wine and beer at home, and occasionally a mixed drink. They knew alcohol and weren’t the least bit curious. They practiced some nudity in the house, never hiding anything. They knew biology and weren’t the least bit curious. Their mother told them about sex and orgasms and how much fun it could be with the right people. They knew sex and weren’t the least bit interested in screwing their lives up. Plus, when they thought they were ready, Mamma had them understanding birth control.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.