Zindagi Ke Anubhav
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Arti ji

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - (I had written this story about three months before, but being novice about computers, I had tried to save it in some irrelevant folder, so that my three teenager children cannot find it.My elder daughter had been goading me to write the true story, with real names, but I was hesitant. She continues to call me about its completion, but i gave a false excuse that the hard disc had crashed, and the story got erased. with no more excuses to offer, I started writing it again, with some names real)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts   Indian Erotica  

She jumped out of the bed and rushed into the shower to quickly wash off traces of last night’s semen inside her pussy, and dress up to leave the place before police could arrive.

Her heart was thudding in her chest as she pulled off her night gown with no bra or panties. She hurriedly shampooed her hair, then bent forward to wash them. Suddenly, she got pushed forward when a blunt and hard object hit almost next to her cunt entrance. OMG! how could I forget to lock the bathroom? She angrily turned her head after washing her face to prevent soap getting into her eyes and yelled at shameless MUKUND standing naked with his hardened cock bobbing in front of her eyes.

She wasn’t going to be cowed that easily and quickly shot back, “Kya hai yeh? Raat ko sab kuchh to kar liya, ab mujhe usee resort par police aane se pahle chhod to aa” (“What is this? you had already done everything last night. Now at least drop me at the same resort, before police comes”). Her eyes flicked to his crotch for a few second before lifting them up again into a bold, challenging stare.

“Agar tu ek baar abhi chudwaa le to main tujhe ek khushkhabari doonga”(“If you let me fuck now, I shall have a good news for you”), he chuckled.

“Kya?”(What?”). I asked confusingly.

“Meri shart?” (My terms?”)

“Nahin, kal sharaab ke nashe mein karwa liya tha, ab kabhi nahin.”(“NO, last night I let you have your will under the influence of liquor. no more ever”).

“Theek hai to taiyyar ho kar aa jaa, main chhod aata hoon”(Okay then, get ready and come out. I will drop you off”).

“Pahle wo khushkhabari bataa, fir sochungi”(“First tell me the good news, then I will consider your terms”).

“Bilkul nahin, pahle lauda chusaai, fir yahin par chudaai, tab bataunga”(Noways, first blowjob, then fucking here itself, and then I will tell you”). He teased.

“Bataa bhi de na”(“Tell me na, please”)

“Chal taiyyar ho kar aa jaa” (“Come on, get ready and come out”), saying this he started to leave the bathroom.

He had just stepped out of the bathroom, when I rushed after him, “Next time jab yahaan aaungi, tab kar lena”(“You may do it when I come here next”). I tried to persuade.

“Aaj Aur abhi ... yahin bathroom mein”(“Today and just now ... here in the bathroom”)

“Lekin der ho rahi hai na. Humein jaldi nikal jaana hai”(“But we are getting late. We should leave fast”)

“Ye mujh par chhod de”(“Leave that to me”).

I did not find any possibility of a good news in this situation, except that Amar had been able to settle the matter, and is returning home, rather than leaving the country. I decided to agree to his terms; after all, we had done it all at night, and I was not so much drunk to not have assessed the situation then. I wanted it. I was horny and his cock was there to relieve my heat.

‘Theek hai. Teri shart manjoor hai, lekin tu dhoka mat dena”(“Okay. I accept your conditions, but you won’t cheat me later?”)

“Main jab se tu pahli baar car mein mere saath baithi, tab se hi main tujhe chahne lagaa tha, pyaar ho gayaa tha tujhse, zindagi bhar chodne ka man hua. Amar Saheb ka mujh par poora bharosa rahaa hai, mujhe chhota bhai maante hain, isliye maine shaadi bhi nahin ki. Jis ladki ko wo thode din chod lete hain, mujhe usko chodne ki ijazat mil jaati hai. Tere case mein abhi tak unki ijazat nahin mili, yani, wo khud tujh par lattoo hain, aur abhi kuchh din aur chodenge”(“Ever since I saw you first, when you sat with me in the car, i had started liking you, loving you, and wanted to fuck you all my life. AMAR Sir, has always trusted me, treated me like his younger brother, so I did not marry even. Whoever girl he had fucked for a few days, he would allow me to fuck later. But in your case, he has not given permission yet, which means, he is not sated and wants you to fuck some more days”). I was flattered and by now I too was in a mood for sex, except for the fear of getting late in leaving the house in time.

I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him inside the bathroom. When i was shutting the door, he stopped me. “Nahin, darwaza khula rahega” (“NO, keep the door open”)

“Crazy bastard!” I muttered and opening the door again, i returned to him

Mukund tilted my face upwards to look into his face, teasing my lips by leaning down close enough for me to feel the moisture of his breath on my lips. His one hand got busy in mauling my breast, while his another hand pulled my body towards him until his cock was pushed between my thighs, past my cunt lips, moving it back and forth rubbing my highly sensitive pussy lips. God! I wanted him to penetrate me then.

I moaned, not even bothering to try and hide the effects he had on my body. May be he wanted to make me cry out simply by teasing my nipples. Laying me on the bathroom naked wet floor, he lay over me and lightly traced the curve of one of her breasts, moving his fingers closer and closer to the sensitive aureole. Bending his mouth on my chest, he took one breast in his mouth and sucked it, swirling his lip around the nipple and biting it gently.

Mukund closed his mouth over my breast just as his fingers began to pinch my nipple. My legs began to give out as I reached up to grip on to his shoulders and came hard under his enticing touch. My eyes closed tight and fireworks of light seemed to bounce through my mind as I let myself just feel everything he was doing to me at that exact moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.