Zindagi Ke Anubhav - Cover

Zindagi Ke Anubhav

Copyright© 2019 by Arti ji

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - (I had written this story about three months before, but being novice about computers, I had tried to save it in some irrelevant folder, so that my three teenager children cannot find it.My elder daughter had been goading me to write the true story, with real names, but I was hesitant. She continues to call me about its completion, but i gave a false excuse that the hard disc had crashed, and the story got erased. with no more excuses to offer, I started writing it again, with some names real)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts   Indian Erotica  

I got up to leave his quarter, and Kaka offered to drop me home on his cycle. I politely declined the offer, for Prabha had told me that she never showed her home or gave her address to any of her lover, barring the one who she had started her affair recently. She was at home when he had come seeking her help in finding his relative’s residence. They happened to meet, ‘accidentally’, twice after that day, and once she even had invited him for a cup of tea, when his relative’s house was locked.

Prabha did not expect to start an affair with him, yet she could not ignore the tent in his pajama next three or four meetings over tea at her house. Prabha was not averse to add some more men to her lovers’ list, if she got the right signals from them. She could sense that his relative’s absence could have been planned; he had later confessed to her that he had planned it with his relative to find an excuse to spend some time with the teenager. Our mother was in her own room, so she never came to know about their meetings.

Soon, they got intimate, and, one day when he expressed her desire to have sex, she hesitatingly told him to come late at night after her mother retired to her room. He was more than willing, and that very day, he came again at night around 10 p.m., when streets in the small town were almost empty. She took him on the terrace and they had sex on the terrace for the first time. She found a new flavor in sex with him.

In next month, he visited her five times at night, only to meet her, without his relative’s knowledge about these visits, and their meetings ended with sex on terrace.

When I came outside the school, I had to wait for a rickshaw for more than 15 minutes, and when I reached home, it was almost 1 a.m. Not wanting to disturb Prabha or mother, I gently opened the side door, near the stairs leading to the terrace, and tip- toed inside the chowk in our house. Prabha was sitting on a cot lying in the chowk, waiting for me. Clutching my hand, she hurriedly pulled me, and dragged me to the stairs. Soon we were on the terrace.

‘Kaisa raha Didi?’ (How was it sister?)

I did not reply; it was so embarrassing to tell her anything.

“Sorry, maine tujhe bahut intezaar karwaya” (Sorry, I made you wait for long”)

“Kaka ne choda ya nahin?” (“Did Kaka fuck you or not?”), she asked with some anger.

Once again I said nothing.

“Theek hai, maine galati ki tumhari madad kar ke. Aage se jaise tum rahna chaho raho. Chalo neeche chalte hain” (“Well, it was my mistake to have helped you. Now you live the way, you want. Come, let us go downstairs”), she said getting up to leave.

“Prabha, please ruk. Tu jo baat poochh rahi hai, wo bataana mere liye bahut mushkil hai, mujhe apni chhoti bahen se ye sab nahin bataaya jayega” (Prabha, please wait. It is very difficult for me to reply to you, I cannot share such things with my younger sister”).

“Teri issi chhoti bahen ki vajah se aaj pahli baar teri choot mein lund gaya hai” (“Your this very younger sister had arranged for the first penetration in your cunt”), she said moving towards the stairs.

“Haan, Kaka ne kiya the; shuru mein to meri sharam ke maare haalat kharaab thi” (Ye, Kaka did it; I was very ashamed and uncomfortable initially”), I said with great hesitation.

She came back, and keeping her hands on either side of her waist, she stood near me. “Dekh Didi, ya to tu poori baat detail mein batayegi ... har chhoti se chhoti baat, ya hum dono for kabhi ye baatein nahin karenge” (“Look sister, either you will tell me all about it, with all the details ... every smallest detail, or we shall never talk about these matters in future”).

“Tu ghar kitne baje aayi?” (“What time you came home?”), I tried to change the topic.

“Kyun, kya teri choot mein hi khujali ho sakti hai? Main bhi apne ek doosare yaar se chudwane gayi thi. Chudaai karwaane ke baad main Kaka ke ghar gayi thi, ye dekhne ki tujhe mazaa aa raha hai ya nahin. Maine dekha ki tu nangi Kaka ke saath uske bistar par leti siskariyan le rahi thi, aur Kaka tera badan ko sahlaate huye teri nangi choochiyan masal rahaa aur choos rahaa hai. Main samajh gayi, tumhen abhi waqt lagega, isliye main ghar aa kar tera intezaar kar rahi thi” (“Why, only you can feel itch in your pussy? I had gone to another lover of mine for his cock. After we had finished, I had had returned to Kaka’s quarter to see if you are being pleasured. I saw you lying naked on his bed, and moaning, while Kaka was caressing your naked body, fondling your naked boobs and sucking them. I could realize that you were going to take longer, so I came back home, and waited for you”)

I had, by now, understood from her statement, that there was no escape for me until I gave all details about my first sex to Prabha, and I was trying to think of some excuse, and gathering courage for my explicit narration. “Tu apni chudaai bataa degi to meri sharam kam ho jaayegi, aur kaise apne yaar ko khush kiya jaata hai, ye bhi samajh aa jayega” (Iif you tell me about your sex session with your lover, it will help me overcome my hesitation, and help me understand how to please a lover”). Then, with some hesitation I told her that Kaka wants me to meet him every day till I am here. I was sure this will help, because she will feel elated for being an expert in sex technique, and would be willing to help me in learning more about sex.

It did work. With a fake anger, she agreed to tell me in detailed narration how she fucked her lover. Just as she started to narrate, I had some more questions to ask.

“Kya umar hai tere lover ki?”(“What is your lover’s age?”)

“32 ya 33”. (32 or 33)

“Kya naam hai uska?” “And his name?)

“Chinta mat kar, tujhe bhi usase chudwaaongi, tab jaan lena” (“Don’t worry, you shall get to fuck him; then you will know”)...

“Tune mujhe Kaka ke paas kyun bheja, wo to jyaada umar ke hain”? (“Why did you took me to Kaka, he is no more a young man now”?), I was in a mood to complain.

Tu pahli baar chudwa rahi thi, aur isliye tere liye ek samajhdaar mard jaruri tha, jo tujhe chodne ke liye utaawala ho kar na chadh jaaye” (“You were fucking for the first time, so you needed an experienced and understanding person, rather than a person, who was excited with the idea of fucking a virgin and would not wait to take your cherry”)

“Hmm, ye to theek kiya. Tere lover ka ... size kya hai?”(Hmm ... that is logical. What is your lover’s ... size?”), I asked sheepishly.

“Bahut fark nahi hai Kaka ke aur uske laude mein, lekin Kaka se thoda jyaada sakhat aur mota jaroor hai(“Not much difference, but his cock is harder and a bit thicker, being a young man”)...

“Chal, ab suna kya hua aur kaise hua?’ (“Okay now tell me about your session with him”.)

“Main uske paas shayad bees din baad gayi thi. Wo akela sharaab pee rahaa tha; mujhe achanak dekh kar wo bahut khush hua. Mujhe dekhte hi uchhal pada aur daud kar mujhse lipat kar choomne laga aur meri choochiyon ko kas kas kar dabaane aur masalne laga. Uska ek haath mere kurte ke andar ja kar chochiyan masal raha tha, to doosara haath kurte ke buttons khol rahaa tha. Do minute bhi nahin lage usey mera kurta utaar kar bra ko upar kar ke choochiyon ko choosana shuru karne mein. Main uski har harkat jaanti thi, ye bhhi jaanti thi ki usey kya achcha lagta hai. Maine bhi uske kachche ko utaar diya aur uska lauda haath mein le kar sahlaane lagi. Meri iss harkat se uska lauda auur garam aur kada ho gaya; wo meri choochiyon ke nipples ko apne daanton se kaatne laga aur bahut zor se unnhen masal raha tha. Mujhe bhi ab aur mazaa aane laaga tha. Mere muhn se siskariyan nakal rahi thi, aur choot gili ho rahi thi. Main bhi jaldi se chudwana chahti thi. Maine apni choochiyon ko kisi tarah uski giraft aazaad kiya aur ghootano ke bal baith kar uska tana hua laude ka supada muhn mein lene se pahle...” (“I was probably visiting him after a gap of around twenty days. He was alone and drinking local hooch; seeing me, suddenly, at his door- step, he was very happy. He jumped up, and rushed to grab me in his arms, ; he started kissing me and squeezing my breasts impatiently. soon, his one hand was in my top, mauling my breasts alternately, and his other hand was busy unbuttoning the top. My top was soon tossed on his floor, and pulling my bra cups up over my breasts, he started sucking and gently biting my nipples. I knew his love- making style, and I did not want to remain idle. I pulled his underwear chord, making it slide down his legs, and taking his aroused cock in my right hand, I caressed it lovingly, moaning and pulling his head urging him to suck my breasts harder. I was enjoying it al, and was aroused enough, with my pussy juices lubricating my tunnel wanted him to take me. soon, I freed myself from his tight grip, sat on my knees, and before taking his cock head in my mouth...”).

“KYA!! Tumne muhn mein liya uska?” (“WHAT!!! You took him in your mouth?”)

“Didi, duniyaan mein koi mard aisa nahi hai jo apna lauda nahin chuswana chahta. Ye mard ki sabse badi kamzori hai. Ladki jjitna achchi tarah lund choosegi, mard ussi tarah usko josh se chodega”(“Sister, there is no man on the earth, who does not want his girl to suck his cock; this his man’s biggest weakness. The more interest and passion she shows in the way she sucks, the guy will fuck her with equal passion and love). She paused for a minute, staring into my eyes, observing my facial expressions, then, with a smile, she said, “Lauda jitna jyaada ho sake muhn mein le kar choosana chahiye, hothon ko alag- alag pressure dete huye, laude ko muhn mein rakhe huye, piston ki tarah hothon ko upar neeche karte huye choosate rahna chahiye, aur jeebh ko uskke supade par firaate rahna chahiye. Aur haan, ladki ko apne haath khaali nahin rakhne chhahiye. Ek haath ki ungaliyon ko ring ki tarah bana kar uske laude ki jadh se jitna upar jaa sake upar neeche karte rahna chahiye; doosare haath se uske laude ke neeche latakati goliyon ko sahlaate rahna chahiye “ (“The girl should try to take his cock in her mouth as deep as possible, and keep sucking it. She should move her head up and down, keeping it in her lips sliding over his stem like a piston, and keep licking his cock head with her tongue. And yes, her both hands should not remain idle, she should keep caressing, forming a ring with one hand fingers, from the root of his stem, pumping the stem up and down encased inside the finger ring; and with other hand playing with his balls hanging under the cock”).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.