FLAMES!
Chapter 12

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

We visited the Denver Nuggets, Las Vegas High Rollers, and the Utah Jazz before the summer was over, and got back in time to start working out for my second year at K-State.

My fellow Wildcats razzed me about going out to find out who wanted me. I tried to explain my reasons, which they seemed to understand, but still kept on giving me shit about it. We had some high schoolers practice with us, including one guy I recognized from where I came from.

He was short (6ft0) by college and pro standards, but he ran like the wind from end to end. He even threw up some passes that I was able to slam through from above the rim.

Funny thing was that he gave off a ‘gay’ vibe, but I wasn’t about to ask about it.

After most practices, I showered and changed, and met up with Roxanne. She was taking minimum classes to be able to be with me as much as possible.

Two weeks later, official Wildcat practices began in earnest. There were 19 guys in total working for 13 roster spots.

Our 13-roster team from the previous year was down to 11, one guy left for a family death, and we had one Wildcat get on the Washington Wizard’s Practice squad. I think it pays, but not much!

With classes in place, we practiced four times a week, for four hours. It’s not all shooting baskets, there is the basics, chest passing, bounce passing, dribbling without palming, just a multitude of many minor skills!

Coach Weber and his assistants keep a close eye on everybody. Coach pulled me from practice, to have a quick word.

“I am not allowed to ask this, so, do you have plans I can’t ask about, GEORGE?”

I laughed a bit and said, “i can’t say this either, but don’t count on me for next year, I’m getting married and a few other things may be happening.”

For a conversation that didn’t happen, a lot was said.

He blew his whistle, saying, “Everybody, come here and huddle up!”

After all of us got into a tight circle, Coach Weber said, “We were a 3-pointer from winning the whole thing last year, so things will change. Whoever else makes this team this year, will be learning an old fashion way to play the game. George Flame will be our Power Forward and Center, and everyone else who makes this team will be playing more than one position. I need you all to work out on your own, swim as you find time. Our pool is open 24/7 – Don’t swim alone! You must have heard of UCLA, and how they won 11 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championships.”

“Well,” he said, after taking a moment, “the K-State Wildcats are about to win multiple championships of our own. That is because we have George ‘The Flame’ on this team.

Senior Jeff Gaines said, “Yay Flame,” followed by all of them saying the same thing a few more times.

“All of you are good enough to be on this team, we have 3 seniors, 6 juniors, 5 Sophomores, and 5 freshmen ... all wanting to get on this team. We are going to take the Big 12 by storm, and when we get to our 32nd appearance in the NCAA Tournament, WE ARE GOING TO WIN!”

Everyone was full of the coach’s exuberance, but I got a basketball in my hand, asking, “Who wants to play some two on one?”

Jeff did the same on the other half court.

The practice went on for another 90 minutes, then Coach whistled us to stop and ‘shower up!’


I had a hot chick on my arm leaving Bramlage Coliseum, explaining everything that happened, as we walked to our Residence Hall.

She could tell I had a lot of energy left and after we got there, she locked the door, and stripped naked. Wow, she is amazing.

After almost four hours of basketball practice, we fucked for a solid ninety minutes, starting with her riding me but having to work harder to get me off. Fortunately, she said, “If we are getting married, I want at least three kids, starting right now!”

That made me fuck up inside her until my ‘Silver Bullets’ began releasing nine distinct liquid bullets up inside her. She fell on me, and we kissed with more passion than anytime during our ‘Summer Trip.’

With a short five-minute nap, I took her and rolled over and began anew with my sister, who likes being fucked as any girl does.

“Hey Baby, are you still a 38C?” I asked while grabbing her mammaries. “They seem bigger.”

“I may have become a D cup, lover,” she answered as I kept pounding myself deep inside her pussy.

“Want to go shopping tomorrow? I have a class first thing, then I have two hours to spend with my girl,” I said feeling that I was capable of another set of bullets.

“We should not go to Victoria’s Secret, Lover,” the woman I was impaling remarked.

“Hey, I’m just about ready for my final magazine to be emptied,” I said. “You really want three kids, why?”

“I don’t have a good reason, I just love you so much,” she said pulling my face to hers and we kissed until my magazine completely emptied.


By mid-October, we had trimmed down to our 13 players. It was tough to see both seniors not make the team.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.