FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After the four on four practice, I was worn out. I got some high fives from all the guys.

Roxy was the arbiter, if a foul may have been called. She was fair.

Dwight’s four beat my four, 77 to 71. I had 42 of our points, not being greedy, but was being passed to by everybody, so I took the shot!

Playing with real pros for nearly the length of a real game was amazing. I had plenty of energy and stamina for the whole time.


Roxanne took me back to our hotel so I could take a nice hot shower. Following that, we went online to find a nice place to eat. Roxy picked a place called the Golden Ox Restaurant. It was a Steak & Seafood place, and I told Roxanne how much I love her for letting me enjoy meat!

I got an Ox Top Cut of Sirloin and two baked potatoes, and my blonde ordered an Alaskan King Crab, with a side Caesar salad.

We enjoyed the atmosphere of the place, occasionally feeding our partner from our plate. I am not much of a fan of any seafood except for the filet of sole mom fed us once a week as we grew up. We need that recipe for our place.

It didn’t take long to finish the meal; I can eat meat very fast when necessary!

Nobody called out my name, no one asked for an autograph. It was solace, for a change. We paid, leaving a very nice tip, and left.


After getting to our room, we decided to head out to our next stop, Denver, Colorado. We packed up, called for a bellboy, and followed the young lady down to the counter. Roxy paid her, and I settled the bill.

We got in the GT, and headed west on I-70 for the next ten hours. We drove by the Pepsi Center, and it appeared empty, so we went on to find the Hilton Denver City Center, one of the less expensive places to stay. It was only three miles from the Pepsi.

We checked in, being greeted by a marvelous K-State fan, who was so sorry for my missed three-pointer. As I got the card keys, I asked for some quiet and followed a older Duke fan up to the floor we were on.

“You know Flame, after Duke got knocked out, I followed K-State to the very end. I lost $500 on the final game, but I told everyone around me to keep an eye on you. I went to so far as to say you could get a $40 mil a year contract depending on when you came out.”

“You aren’t a disguised personal agent, are you?” Roxy said.

“No Ma’am, I work hard for a living. Those slime bags that call themselves agents work for too many players at the same time. I would like to be an agent, but I would have to have an agreement that neither of us could work for anyone else.”

“Did you used to be an agent?” Roxy questioned the gentleman. “Right now, The Flame is using his father for those decisions.”

He looked at her strangely as he loaded the luggage cart into the elevator. There was no conversation until it opened again.

“How long have you known William?” Rozy casually asked.

“Over ten years,” he answered...


“How could you tell?” he said continuing rolling our cart of luggage.

“Tell what?” I asked.

“Your manicured nails, who are you really?” she said about to be very aggressive.

“George’s father hired me to work undercover at this hotel. I have a current license to manage athletes such as your boyfriend.”

“He must have paid you well, for you to become an undercover bellboy, Sir,” I said taking the last suitcase in myself.”

“Don’t dismiss this out of hand please. I’ve been watching tapes of your basketball abilities and believe I can get you a generous deal.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.