FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

We left arm in arm, and I was flying high as though I had taken a pill to get high. I have never done that, it’s just an expression.

I know one of those guys is going to say something on Twitter or Facebook. I needed a shower badly, so Roxy drove us to our hotel, where I took a shower, then changed into a T-shirt version of my uniform top. I deserved it after that. My hot sister agreed.

I was very hungry, so we drove along until I saw a place to stop. The Red Robin logo caught my eye. We had one back in Manhattan and the food was awesome.

Surprisingly, after we walked in, some guys sitting at a nearby table yelled, “FLAME!”

On our way to our table, I stopped and gave them all an easy high-five.

Of course, one of them asked, “Are you coming out early?”

“I can’t answer that, and you know it. I am just visiting the places I might enjoy living. This is my girl; her name is Roxanne. She is my trainer.”

That made them all wolf whistle as she flaunted herself a bit.

I looked for the server we had been following, giving her a smile and a “Sorry!”

“My dad went to K-State,” she said. “The only teams I am allowed to follow are UCLA and K-State. Sorry about that 3-pointer, Flame.”

After we sat, and were given our menus, I asked, “Why UCLA?”

“That is where my boyfriend is going,” she said.

“Does he play B-ball?” Roxanne asked her.

“No! He is something of a scholar. Very smart.”

“He has you waiting for him. That is very smart,” I said.

She flashed a big beautiful smile and said, “Take a few minutes with the menu, I’ll be right back.”

Roxanne said, “Stop looking at her butt, George.”

“Sorry,” I responded, quickly finding what I wanted to eat.

Tessie, our server came back, and I ordered a Johnny Masters Combo, and my slim sister ordered the Teriyaki Chicken Burger, asking for regular plain toast instead of the big bun provided.

While we ate, the occasional fan came by exchanging high fives, or asking for an autograph.

The food is so good, i casually said to Roxy, “We need to make a list of possible future sponsors, put this place on it, please?”

“Good idea,” She expressed putting her sandwich down and getting her phone out.

Midway through our meal, Tessie came by to ask how everything was. “My girl Roxie loves it as much as I do, don’t you dear?”

I caught her with her mouth full, so she simply nodded a bit.

“The guys you talked to on the way to the table. They paid your bill for you.,” Tess said.

Finally, able to speak, “That’s illegal,” my sister said. “We need our own bill, please, Tess?”

“Just a minute, please?” she said before turning around and walking away.

I didn’t look this time; very proud of myself.


Things settled; we drove back to the hotel. We determined the area was a nice place, good enough to play and live in.

Our room was crisp and clean, as we walked in. It was past check-out time, but I was eager to get moving to our next town.


From Louisville, all of our cities were west of us, so we headed off to Kansas City, where the Metropolitans have been in existence for two complete seasons. The drive is a long one,

I’m driving, she is my navigatress. Fortunately, we are patrons of both Oldies music and Move music. Since her car has Sirius, we started with the oldies.


We changed drivers, got gas and goodies, in St. Charles, and were on our way. Not five minutes after getting on I-70, my phone rang, it was Dad.

“Hey Daddio,” I said making Roxy laugh out loud.

“It appears the word is out that you are searching for a Pro team you want to play on.”

“Sir, technically, we are looking for a city to raise our children,” I said. The phone must have been on speaker, because we both heard Mom scream.

“Dad, that didn’t mean what your crazy wife thinks it means. That is simply our official answer to people we encounter.”

“Where are you headed to next?” he asked.

“Kansas City, where the Metropolitans play.”

“I sure am proud of both of my children, doing this kind of research.”

“Please, you two,” Mom said. “Even talking about having children will make me anxious. Drive safely, both of you!”


Less than three hours later, we plotted our Hotel and the Stadium. Since we are relatively well-off, I convinced my girl we stayed at the Harrah’s North Kansas City, a casino hotel!

With the long drive behind us, we checked in, and went straight to bed, no sex first.


We both woke us very rested, around 2pm. We took a couple’s shower, made out just a bit, and changed to get something to eat.

While not our first time in a casino hotel, we knew where it was OK to be and where not to go. Both of us were dressed casually, with Roxanne literally with her fabulous long hair down her front, covering and accentuating her lovely bosom.

We walked to the entrance of the food area, being seated, and given menus. I saw many folks glancing our way, and not just at Roxanne.

We ordered the Buffet, at a surprising $18.99 per person. I was hungry enough to eat three or four meals’ worth of food, but that would reduce my stamina, I am quite sure.

I did fill my plate, as did the lovely blonde by my side. The Chef gave me a look, and quietly asked, “Are you The Flame, uhm ... George Flame?”

“Yes, I am, thanks for not yelling it out like has happened during our travels. Could I have a big slice of Roast, Ham, and Turkey?”

“With pleasure,” he said, first sharpening his blade, then cutting a generous cut of each and laying them on my plate.

Roxy also had a slice of Ham, from our Asian chef. We also got some sourdough toast and some other goodies, directly place on the stack of meat. I followed her back to our table, where we sat and started to eat.

“HEY, it’s the FLAME!” some nearby jerk yelled. Somebody at his table said, “Sorry,” He’s lost a lot of money. Did you know you are 12 to 1 on going to the Timberwolves and 4 to 1 heading to the Bombers?”

“Thanks,” I said, knowing that had something to do with gambling. Roxy told me she would explain back in the room.

We ate without any further outbursts, paying our bill at the table.

It was almost worth the price, as we headed to the room, so I could learn about betting, and a lesson in stamina!


She explained probability odds and betting, saying that 4 to 1 meant for every dollar wagered, four dollars can be won. A simple concept. She went on to point out that based on the sets of numbers we heard, it was probable, I would end up at the Bombers.

The guy hadn’t mentioned a Kansas City probability. We could probably find out, but that was when she began to take off her clothes.

Once we were both naked, she let herself down on me and said, “In stamina, you need not only to be able to perform, you also need to use only as much as you need, unless a situation arrives that necessitates a burst of energy, something like the way you reacted when Jamal threw the ball at you.”

She stopped talking and began to ride me, which was amazing. I took her by the hair, pulling her toward me and when our lips touched, we kissed like it was magic for the longest time.

I surprised her with a flip that put me on top of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.