FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Quick recap:

I’m George W. Flame with a sister named Roxanne, who lets me call her Roxy. Along the way from being best friends when we were still only single digits old, she is now 18, I am a few months past my 16th b-day, things have changed.

We are not best friends anymore, we have become lovers, in public, although we have relocated from our original home.

I finished my first year as a K-State Wildcat, looking ahead to the possibility of becoming an NBA player. We lost the NCAA Finals because I missed a three-pointer at the buzzer.

Despite all of that self-doubt, Roxy helps a lot by supporting me and giving me an unexpected BJ quite often: In bed, the shower, even in the car!


Our kiss seemed to make everyone happy, and most of them applauded for us! Of course, her kissing me broke a few hearts at the same time.

Many wandered over to us, asking for autographs and pictures. It was all very relaxing. Some of my youngest fans were wearing either a 35 cap or shirt. That is very cool.


After a meal, we packed up, checked out and headed to the eastern outskirts of Louisville, home of one of the new NBA teams, the Louisville Bombers ... I love that name! Their arean was called The Amazon Center because of their major sponsor!

The Rupp arena, in Lexington, only 78 miles away, received a major remodel. That is where the University of Kentucky play. They are the Wildcats and are considered the most successful NCAA Division 1 program in terms of both all-time wins and all-time winning percentage.

Just northwest of The Amazon Center, there is a Palace Drive-in Theatre, perfectly placed.

After a drive-up dinner at Sonic, we went to see SHERLOCK HOLMES 3 at the PDI. I remember going to the first one with Roxanne, sitting in the back row together. The PDI had all three of the movies showing, but I picked SH3 because of Rachel McAdams.

After getting our food, my girl got up on my lap, and we enjoyed the movie and one another until the credits were finished.

Although I got lost, Roxy talked me back to the Crowne Plaza Louisville. We weren’t hiding who we were anymore, but I wasn’t as brazen wearing my number when we got out to check in, and she was clearly the hottest woman anywhere to be seen as I carried our suitcases in.

“Is the Flame going to become a Bomber?” the young male employee asked who came to get our cases.

“Don’t have an idea, yet?” I said to him as we walked to the counter.


We all went up to our top floor hotel room, and I gave him a tip, after he put our bags inside.

Roxy found the close by ‘Do Not Disturb’ door latch and secured it firmly.

By the time she was finished, I was naked and on top of the bed, waiting for her.

“Anything in particular you want me to do with that?” she asked, with her hands on her hips.

“I am not a picky person,” I replied.

“No, you are not,” she said smarmily. She removed her clothing while watching me jacking off just a little.

She got up and turned around, so we were in a semi-69 position, something we hadn’t don’t in a while.

I pulled her down close, and just barely flicked at her pussy lips, generating from her a nice “Aaaaaaaaaaawwwww!”

Before I could lick again, she had her lips on my glans, and I felt the urge, but I didn’t.

Her turn, “Aaaaah --- Awwwwwww!”

I was unable to withhold myself at all and I felt a massive ejaculation and took a gulf with every spurt while I felt the ‘Taste of Rosy’ nearly simultaneously.

Neither of us stopped what we were doing, as we enjoyed sharing biologically similar goodies.

Now she was licking my shaft, while I had found and was cleaning her prepuce and clit at the same time.

She must have forgot she helped me with my freshman Course in Male & Female Sexuality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.