FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After our game of switching elevators, we quietly laid together on the bed just like when we were hiding from mom and dad, or our sometime babysitter. We felt like kids of 10 and 12 again. But now we were much older and have fallen in love with one another.

My closed eyes opened when I felt the lips of the most beautiful girl in the world. She let down her ponytail and her luscious tresses felt remarkable as my mouth opened to let in her tongue.

My pants felt tight and I was reaching down, but she slapped me away. I whispered, “We need to be quiet, Roxx.”

She put her finger to her lips. Then she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She slid practically off the bed, to take off my shoes, and pulled my pants off.

I was at ten o’clock, which she got in her hand, and quickly got me at twelve o’clock hard, and very seductively took off her clothes, then came back and jerked me a few times, then uber slowly lowered herself all the way down.

Jeez!

I was quiet but was very close to a joyous ejaculation. She lowered her bare titties to just above my open mouth. She was holding down my arms and I was extending my tongue, but still millimeters from her shiny nipples.

She whispered, “It’s OK if you want to cum inside me. I want it, so do you, please ... GEORGIE, I want your cum, your babies, and June and Bill want grandchildren so badly. So, cum inside please?”

Her words did the job and I exploded, totally unable to keep track how much, but it was a helluva lot!

She never stopped riding me the whole time, and it was exceptional! With all of my strength, I pulled away from her arms and had her on her back in an instant.

The smile it put on her face was unique.

I was ready to go again, so I pulled out and let her drip on the sheets, then I plunged back in saying, “Be quiet, you beautiful bitch. I am going to give you a pounding until the rest of my bad boys fill you up again. You got that?”

“Uuughh,” was all she said. “Fuck me, Georgie-Poo, make me feel all of those wonderful feelings.”

I couldn’t go slow, so I was practically a jackhammer pummeling her over and over. Her smile kept me at a furious pace, for what must have been over five minutes, when that feeling happened, and I filled her again.

This time I counted and gave her a solid seven spurts. When I was finished, I did my best to pull away without falling off the bed.

She got up, giggling and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and the shower was being turned on.

I called down to find out if the Paparazzi had left, and thankfully, they had. With a fresh change of clothes, no uniform this time, we took a stroll to the elevator and got in and took it to the bottom floor.

No paparazzi, but there were some fans who asked for my autograph. I checked with my rules expert and she said, “Autographs and pictures are fine. You can’t charge for them of receive money for them, Got that Silver Bullet?”

“By the way folks, this is my ... girl, Roxanne!”

It was only a dozen folks and a few kids, posing for a few pictures, but mostly autographs. A dad asked, “What are you doing here in Minneapolis, checking out the Timberwolves?”

“We are on vacation, this I our first stop.”

“Where else are you headed to?”

“Bloomington, Kansas City, maybe some other places.”

“So, you are checking out NBA cities to see which one you like best?”

Jumping in was Roxanne, “That is exactly what we are doing. There is no NCAA rule against us visiting cities that happen to have an NBA team. You do know that by the time The Silver Bullet graduates, there will be some new teams in some new cities. Nobody knows who will be drafted as well as who is doing the drafting. We figured ‘Why not check some places out. Over the next few weeks, we are headed to Louisville, Bloomington, Kansas City, Denver and Salt Lake City. We need to get going, everyone. Thank you!”

We took hands and walked away, and I said, plenty loud, “I love you, Roxy!”

Once in our GTO, we casually drove to the stadium the Timberwolves play at, the Target Center!

According to a fan site this was the place needed an update. Since, or because of it, they spent $140 million focusing on updating the concourses and hospitality area, with Chief Strategy Officer Ted Johnson made a comment that ‘just about every surface of the building was renovated.

It was my lovely Roxanne who suggested we did some research before going in blind.

MY phone rang, she took it and put it on speaker, “Hey, this is dad!”

“Hey Dad,” we said together.

“ESPN is reporting that you are taking a tour of the nearby NBA stadiums.”

“It’s perfectly legal Daddy,” Roxy said. “We are just fans, like anybody else. It made more sense to just explain what we were doing instead of trying to be underhanded. We mentioned every place we were headed but gave no particular itinerary.”

“You have got a very smart young lady there, Silver Bullet. I had never heard that nickname before. Do I want to know its origins?”

“No Dad,” I said making a face at my girl. “It’s personal!”

He was laughing as he likely understood. “You know, that they could easily be in a position to draft you. The coach is rather new, which might be a good thing so you could help him decide how to use you. That’s true no matter who and where you end up. You know where I would prefer you go, but it boils down to you and what is right for the two of you,”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.