FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

We got to our front door, and I said as I opened it, “I have a proposition for you, Mrs. Flame!”

“I love being called that ... sorry, go on Hubby!”

I took her hand and we sat on our sofa, when after a moment of thought, I said, “First, based on where I would like to live, the Indiana Pacers are my first choice. Let’s wait until I am a Junior here at K-State. That year, after our KSU season, I wait to see where I am rated, amongst all college players, including those who had already declared. If I am in the top five, and Indiana is looking for someone with my qualifications, I stay in the draft. If not, I will pull a John Elway and refuse to play, unless I was immediately traded!”

“Although I don’t know who John Elway is, I will support whatever decision you make, provided you take me with you!”

I must have had a strange look on my face.

“Silly boy, I was jerking your chasin, big fella. If you want my input...”

“And I do!”

“Then, I would like to avoid living where there are hurricanes, flooding, and earthquakes as much as possible.”

I reached and got my laptop, typing into google, “What are the safest states to live in?” which produced the list:

1. VERMONT
2. MAINE
3. MINNESOTA
4. UTAH
5. NEW HAMPSHIRE
6. CONNECTICUT
7. RHODE ISLAND
8. HAWAII
9. MASSACHUSSETS
10. WASHINGTON

If we exclude cold weather as an issue, the Utah Jazz become worthy.

I turned to Roxy, “We can find something good or bad with every NBA city. If we can wait ... we should wait. I feel that there is no reason to make a decision so far in advance. We have about two years to spend some vacation time in our eight to ten favorite cities that might just also be where a NBA franchise also exists. We do want a place for our kids to have fun, don’t you?”

She must have started the move to kiss me before I had finished that last sentence... “Ooooooooomph!’

She had her long legs around my back, crossing behind me, and she whispered, needlessly, “I want you to fuck me, hard, Little Brother!”

“Your wish is my desire, is that how it goes at the end of a Disney Movie?”

“I doubt that Minnie ever asked Mickey to fuck her,” my hot sister/wife said to me, with the cutest giggle on her face.

I carried her over to the closest bed, dropping her, followed by us both feverishly undressing ourselves.

I mouthed the words, “Don’t talk, no sounds are allowed,” and I plunged my way deep inside my real sisters cunt, and started to repeat it over and over and over, until she mouthed the words “Ooooh, Myyyy, Goooodneess,”

I repeated the actions again, followed by her same sub vocalizations, this time a quiet whisper.

I began to kiss her while doing this feeling her sensitive jugs at the same time. I moved up to her neck and gnawed enough to give her a hickey, although I was trying to be subtle.

Her hands were on my back likely trying to Sharon Stone me to climax. I did feel either an earthquake of my personal volcano vibrate ... followed by my largest and longest orgasm in my entire lifetime.

THAT IS NOT AN EXAGGERATION!

The events of the last hour wore me out and we had both fallen asleep.

I heard something...

“Get off me you big blockhead! I need to pee!”

I rolled to my left falling off the bed entirely, as she scattered to the toilet in the nick of time. I was back up on the bed as I heard the sound of a flush.

“Are you OK?” she asked. “It sounded like you hit rather hard?”

Still naked, newly hard, i said, “I’m good.”

“You are better than good, ‘Yyooouuurr Greaaat!’ nearly matching the original Tony the Tiger voice actor.

I had her on my dick, sucking me clean of our combined juices despite it being ‘old.’ Her lips and mouth were doing their job causing me to get back ‘rocket mode’

We had two months of school before we could start our travels across the NBA cities of today and tomorrow.

As most athletes in college do, I was an undeclared major with Real Estate as my minor. I did want to graduate and leave KSU with at least a Bachelors in something.

Back at Trammel High School I was an ‘A’ student, but once I had basketball in my sights, I lost focus on my goals. However, after joining the team as a sophomore, Roxanne decided that I would be her ‘project,’ whatever I chose to do.

We talk about a lot of things, and the subject of Nutrition came up. She obviously keeps care of herself, by both eating carefully and working out.

Sharing a room, has got me learning a great deal about my body and how to eat without overeating. When the team goes somewhere together, most of them eat like pigs, but manage to work it off with all the running we do as a basketball team.

I suddenly had an idea, and when we caught up between classes, I ran it by her and she agreed it was a great idea. A Bachelor’s in Nutrition, Dietetics, and Sensory Sciences, while hanging on to my Minor in Real Estate.

Together, we went to the College bookstore and got the
necessary books and such.

Becoming popular, is good for my ego, with both guys and girls saying, “Hey George,” or its equivalency. It has made Roxy aware and she is wearing heels to get her over six feet tall. It was never my intention, but she is amazing, especially when we are walking to classes together.

We were so happy when the Spring Semester was over. We created a conference call with Mom and Dad, explaining our plans, and they agreed it was a smart way to find out what we needed to know about these cities.

Dad mentioned that I will be noticed and had a chance to either embrace it or not. I got what he was saying, as we got off the phone and started to plan our route.

First was making a list of exactly what cities we would and wouldn’t travel to generating:

Seattle (Supersonics)
Las Vegas (High Rollers)
Golden State (Warriors)
Los Angeles (Lakers)
Utah (Jazz)
Denver (Nuggets)
Minnesota (Timberwolves)
Kansas City (Metropolitans)
Indiana (Pacers)
Louisville (Pirates)
Orlando (Magic)
Oakland (Earthquakes)

After putting that list on paper, Roxanne pointed out we had four cities on or near the San Andreas Fault.

“Do you want me to remove them from the list, Mrs. Flame?” I asked her looking deep into those beautiful eyes.

“Well, as long as we can go everywhere together?” she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“That is a promise I can make,” I said with my right hand over my heart. “I only put the Lakers on the list in case anyone figures out what we are doing. It would generate a lot of speculation on Social Media, don’t you think?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.