FLAMES!
Chapter 6

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I woke up with a bad headache!

My eyes locked onto hers, wondering what just happened?

“Sorry, Baby,” she said. “I bought a set of pregnancy pads recently to see how I looked. There are 6 different sizes to try on; did I scare you?”

My brain hurt, but not so bad to say anything except, “Scare is not the right word to use. But I was confused.”

NOW, I noticed the pad, she raised her shirt to show off. It was flesh-colored, makes sense? I started the car up, drove by the trash can, she tossed in a nice ten-footer, and we drove off heading to the apartments, while at the same time, I turned to her and asked, “How soon do you want kids, Roxy?”

“Hmmm,” she said. “Anytime, actually, unless you want to wait until you are playing in the NBA!”

“What if i am not good enough to play in the NBA?” I replied as I pulled into our parking lot.

“Are you kidding me? You could get a $50,000,000 contract. Maybe the Pacers or the Pistons?”

“You are thinking that far in advance? My first choice would be the Indiana Pacers. They like tall people who can shoot threes.”

“I am thinking ahead for the both of us. I even have some names picked out; do you want to hear them?”

“I wish we could really get married, that’s how much I love you,” I said getting out of the car.

“Mom and Dad understand our love, and we love one another,” she said, taking me by the arm.

After getting inside, we sat and discussed her list of names;
David
Mathew
Phillip
Ruth
Amasa
Joseph
Phoebe

While I didn’t want seven kids, I liked the names she had picked out.

We decided to talk to the folks about this to see if they could help the situation. Until then my pretty girl will stay on birth control and promised to pack away the pregnancy pads for a while.

The Wildcats and I got to the finals, but lost to Michigan State, because I missed a three pointer at the buzzer. It would’ve been the first KSU Championship ever, but I have a few seasons left to play.

I was the first MVP to not be from the Championship team. Take that SPARTANS.

With that all over, I focused on my upcoming 19th birthday, regular schooling, and practicing all I could with Roxy my loudest supporter

Fortunately, I had stopped growing! It was fun being recognized in street clothes. I let Roxanne show off when we went out together. She gets whistles and I get winks, fair trade.

She doesn’t mind staying a blonde and we go out twice a week, at least. I am often stopped for an autograph, or a picture.

With the end of the school year coming along, we were planning on heading off to Nebraska to spend some time with the rest of the family.

T-Rox mentioning the Indiana Pacers gave me the idea to travel north for a few days, before going off to see everyone else.

Together, we made our plans.

Back in 2016, the NBA had announced expansion over the course of the next sixteen years. The announced plans included reconfiguring the Conferences and the Divisions:

*=first rendition of additions
**=second rendition of additions

PACIFIC CONFERENCE
Northern Division
Seattle/Oklahoma City
Portland
Las Vegas
Vancouver

San Diego**

Southern Division
Sacramento
Golden State
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Clippers
Mexico City*

MOUNTAIN CONFERENCE
Northern Division
Utah
Denver
Phoenix
Minnesota
Oakland**

Southern Division
Kansas City*
San Antonio
Dallas
New Orleans
Houston

CENTRAL CONFERENCE
Northern Division
Milwaukie
Detroit
Chicago
Cleveland
Virginia Beach**

Southern Division
London**
Indiana
Louisville*
Memphis
Atlanta

EASTERN CONFERENCE
Northern Division
Boston
Toronto
New York
Philadelphia
Richmond**

Southern Division
New Jersey
Washington
Charlotte
Orlando
Miami

Apparently, very few issues came up during the meeting of the team owners. When the next round of expansion occurs, it will be as near the 5-team divisions as possible.

Cities still eager to join/rejoin the NBA include:

Seattle
Austin
Vancouver
Providence, RI
Pittsburgh
Montreal
Anaheim

All of this expansion may be part of where I may end up. I understand how the draft works, but Mr. John Elway refused to report to his original team!
I was a Cleveland Cavalier fan growing up, before Lebron came along, but the idea of being on a brand-new team is equally exciting.

But, would it be fair to start a family at the same time?

I love my sister so damn much, becoming a pro would likely take up all of my time. I need to talk to Dad and my Coach. I know what Roxanne would say, “It’s your choice, Georgie. Play in the NBA, or don’t play in the NBA ... I love you no matter what!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.