FLAMES!
Chapter 3

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Well Mother, I don’t have a real girlfriend to spend my allowance on, so we stopped at Victoria’s Secret for Roxy and Maurice’s for me.”

“Why don’t you show us something you got for your sister, son?” Dad said in quiet anticipation.

I walked into her room and suggested the red dress and her tallest heels.

After a few moments I stepped up and announced, “Lady and Sir, I give you Roxanne Marie Flame in a red dress that will take your breath away!”

With the start of ‘Lady in Red,’ (on my phone) the exquisite Roxanne came out as her breasts led the way.

I heard dad say, “Dear Lord, she is gorgeous,” causing my sister to break out into a perfect smile.

With a slit up the right side baring a hip, June said, “Are you wearing any...”

“No, mother! Otherwise, I can’t with this dress. Besides, it would fit you just as well, don’t you think?”

“Yes,” her husband of 21 years said, “it would look amazing on June, don’t you think so, George?”

“I was just imagining that, Dad. Come on in and try one on. We can all go out and show off the beautiful Flames.

Dad and I both dressed up as Roxy and mom looked like sisters in their red and blue matching dresses.

We took dad’s dark blue Cadillac with us in the front and the parents in the back and I drove us to the Delia Vice Restaurant.

It was busy -but they made room for us. The girls were clearly the best looking of those in the place.

We’ve been here a few times in the past, but this time felt different, we sat boy girl boy girl, so dad and I were both between the two redheads.

“You need a haircut,” Roxanne said to me running her fingers through my dark red hair. That felt nice!

“I agree,” June replied, doing the same thing. I remember giving you haircuts, do yo recall that Georgie-poo?”

“As a matter of fact, I do remember that,” I said to her. “I didn’t know where to look because your boobies were right in my face.”

“She cuts my hair,” dad said with a smirk on his face. “I don’t mind her boobies!”

“William! You are speaking too loudly,” Mom said with a light blush on her face.

“Mom could you please teach me how, so I could give either of our men a haircut?” Roxy said adding a giggle.

“As much as I love both of you,” I said, “I would like a professional haircut, if I have one at all.”

On our way home, I stopped by KSU showing off our room.

Mom and Dad approved, then we headed home with Dad driving, mom by his side and the two of us in the backseat.

Mom was cuddling up close to dad as Roxy had her hand on my groin noting of my large reaction.

After getting home, we all changed and talked about the future.

“Your father wants to go ahead without me and find us a place. What do you kids think of that?”

“If I had a wife anything close to as attractive as Mom, I would want her by my side for every major decision!”

“Well said!” Both ladies spoke together.

“Pack a suitcase and take your time,” my sister said, “You know that we are responsible enough to take care of the place while you were gone for a week!”

“I agree, the most important factor to our new home is how many bedrooms, so you have a place during holidays and after you are through KSU?” Dad said.

Leisurely putting my arm around my sister, I said, “I would suggest a four-bedroom house provided you don’t have an upper limit you are being provided.”

“I hadn’t thought of that,” our mother said looking at her husband.

“I am not just a pretty face,” I said laughing at my own remark.

Everyone laughed at that as dad got out his laptop and brought everyone into the discussion...

An hour later, with our help, they had found six high quality homes that fit the bill in Omaha, only a short drive to Papillon where the job is.

“Would you mind if we left in the morning?” June asked. “It’s only a 3-Hour Drive.”

“Of course, it’s all right with us,” Roxy said, “Drive safe and call us when you get there, please?”

“Aha, the children have become the parents,” Dad managed to say while mom chuckled laying a hand on his shoulder.

“The largest of those homes might need a live in domestic,” I suggested. (It was six bedrooms and a three-car garage with a large backyard with a pool and a hot spa.

We waved goodbye right after breakfast, seeing it as an opportunity.

The night before we talked and decided ‘No Sex’ until we had accomplished some tasks.

I detailed the kitchen while Roxy took the bathrooms to task. With some wild and crazy sex as our motivation, our last task of the morning was to weed out the clothes we didn’t need or fit into and fill some garbage bags in the garage for The Salvation Army to pick up. That made my girl happy-now she had room for more clothes.

Near 11am, there was a knock on the door, it was Gloria coming by to verify some of the outdoor measurements. My guess was 36d-25-35 but I kept that to myself.

Gloria suggested we get some boxes from a moving company for Mom and Dad. She had noticed the cleaning we had done, giving us a ‘Good Job,’ then walked around checking out the ‘potential’ of the house.

“George!” Gloria yelled for me, and I went in the backyard to help her measure the perimeter of our entire lot. She wanted to measure it to compare it to what is on file with the city. She explained that borders between properties can be inadvertently affected by the putting up of fences and such.

After she left, we were ready for a shower, and ended up in the master bathroom (It’s bigger!)

I got in first, got the temp perfect, then pulled in my girl who closed the door and we washed and kissed for some time, finishing with a wall fuck that had Roxy screaming her head off before I turned off the water and carried her out with us still connected.

“Hey kids,” Gloria said from the doorway of the bedroom. “That sounded like a lot of fun!” She dingled the keys mom gave her.

After letting T-Rox go by dropping her on the bed, I walked over to Gloria while re-hardening with every step I was taking.

Roxy got up on her elbow to watch what was about to happen.

“That’s quite impressive!” Gloria said a bit under her breath.

From the bed, Roxanne said, “He’s very talented. He has been all the way in my mouth, pussy, and ass!”

With her having said that I announced, “Gloria, you pick where you want it. One time only, June knows all about us.”

“So does Daddy,” said the still naked Roxanne, with some fingers at her pussy entrance.

“May I defer and watch you fuck your sister in the ass, George?”

“Oh, Goodie,” Roxy said, with enthusiasm and getting on all fours.

“Feel free to play along,” I said reaching out and softly rubbed Gloria’s covered breast.

“Ooooohhh, George, go ahead and ass fuck your sister, please?”

“Yes ma’am,” I answered taking my nine inches in my hand crawled up on the bed, seeing my Roxanne with her eyes glistening, legs apart and I just shoved my entire prick all the way inside her butt.

Both her and Gloria made the same ‘Aaahhhhhwww’ sound at the same time.

“You like that? Do you really like that? I knew you would when I grew to be so big. I only hope that I don’t grow anymore, in height or dick size. I am very happy at being six foot six and close to ten inches in length.”

“Gloria are you sure you don’t want to try me on for a minute or two. Roxanne won’t mind, would you Baby Doll?”

She broke into a delicious smile and said, “Gloria, one time only, guaranteed to make you orgasm and he has enough cum for the both of us!”

The brunette quickly stripped naked showing a beautiful monarch butterfly on the underside of her left breast. She saw that I saw it and covered it with her hand.

“Don’t do that?” I said, “It’s quite beautiful!”

I immediately moved my lips and kissed the butterfly until I heard her growl in response.

It was at that point that Roxy took my dick and inserted it in Gloria, then sat on my butt forcing my thickness deep into our mother’s best friend pussy.

With everyone dressed, Gloria left waving goodbye.

“I hope you have that out of your system,” Roxy said with her hand on the closed door.

“Only with your approval,” I replied rather cheekily.

“You have become so mature for being only sixteen years old. I not only love you; I am in love with you, George Flame!”

I broke out in tears; finally, the words I have been waiting to hear from the only girl I could ever love.

We clinched something like the actors do in the movies, unable to let go of each other.

I never want to let her go, now that she knows how I feel about her!

The downstairs house phone was blinking which meant we had a message:

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.