FLAMES! - Cover

FLAMES!

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When dad came through the front door, he had a big smile on his face again.

With a quick dinner on the table, we ate and found out that his deal has a $5000 bonus if he can be there in the next 30 days. They must really want him!

Mom agreed it was too good to pass up, so after dinner she called her best friend at ReMax to come over and look at our place, for evaluation purposes.

Roxy and I had agreed it was an awesome motivator to help give Dad a running start at the new job.

After dinner the discussion went on to our plans. Both mom and dad agreed with the plan we had mentioned the night before.

She did ask how we would be “pretending” while they were gone?

Roxy smartly countered by asking her if she ever pretended with Uncle Mike. (Her oldest brother)

That got Dads’ attention, so mom got up, took him by the arm and they did some ‘Brother – sister role playing.’

It was too cute watching them pretending to be bro-sis. Dad got carried away more than once before they stopped to watch us to take over,

Stupid me had Roxy by the hand, which was all they did, but I said, “We’ve been practicing,” and I dropped her in my arms and began a kiss.

“Attaboy Georgie!” dad said, “You let your sister go,” my mother added.

“Boy Scouts told me to be prepared,” I said to everyone’s shock and Roxy’s giggles.

Dad even said, “Prepared means more than just that, son,” so I got out my wallet and showed off my brand-new Trojan Condom.

That caused mom to cover her mouth in despair as Roxy said, “I like the blue ones with vertical ridges, Georgie-poo! Besides that, I am on the pill!”

“Exactly where were you all day?” Mom asked looking unsure of wanting the answer.

We gave most of the details adding that we checked out some on and off campus housing, a white lie. (The best kind!)

Dad was very impressed that I got to be watched by the KSU Coach - Mom seemed skeptical.

“Which Residence Hall have you selected?”

“Austin Residential Hall! Do you guys need to see it, since you are paying for it?” My smart girl responded.

“Does the room you like have one bed or two?”

“We had our choice, but your perfect son insisted on separate beds,” Roxanne said with perfect calmness in her voice.

Of course, I chimed in not having seen the room, “All I did was think what would my dad do!”

That seem to calm them both down.

Moms work buddy, Gloria, (a ravishing brunette) rang the doorbell and I let her in saying, “You are as lovely as my mother has said to us, please Welcome to the Flame Home.

As she cleared the doorway Roxy had me in her grasp again!

Once we were close enough, she whispered to me, “Keep your eyes on me, G-man, please?”

“I was just being kind, you are my personal ‘10’, while she and mom are 9plus.”

“That is very honest of you and good enough for me. After she leaves, come visit me in my room, please?”

My lower half jumped at the request!

Mom had started Gloria on a slow tour of the house, starting in the back yard. I flipped on the lights to help out.

Roxanne stood by me and felt the front of my slacks, “Who caused this, me or ‘her’?”

“After today I will never not be hard all day long because of you, my dear Roxanne!”

“That’s what I thought, you two,” dad said having moved directly behind us.

“While I can’t tell you not to, please be safe wherever it is you do the filthy act?”

“What?” I said not turning around.

“My sister Samantha and I had a summer of love and romance when we were both 19. Whatever this is between you two, be careful, be safe, and for God’s sake Roxanne, could you please wear more clothes around the house? It is causing your mother and I to make love and she expects me to have stamina I haven’t had since we first began being ‘intimate,” he said using air quotes,

“There is always Viagra daddy,” the girl with her nipples practically popping through her bra and blouse said.

“That’s not my problem honey,” he said. “If you must know, I could last an hour when I was 20, Not so much anymore,”

“Oh, poor daddy, can I help?”

He walked away shaking his head at us.

Roxy and l showed Gloria our rooms pointing out some interesting features.

All four rooms in the home have a full bathroom, with Roxy’s also having a bidet.

I remember when she explained to me what it did, so I tried it at 13 years old. I didn’t appreciate the finer aspects of it!

We heard mom and Gloria finishing up, so we walked into the living room and said goodbye to her. I went so far as to kiss the back of her hand which made Gloria, and mom look at me strangely, dad laugh and Roxy had a tight grip on my shirt.

After the door closed mom looked at me and said, “You have met her before, why were you so odd?”

“That was a while ago and I was shorter back then. Roxanne is helping me become a better man so that I can get as beautiful a woman to wed as Dad has. Actually, my standards for good looks has risen a lot lately after spending a relatively short amount of time with my lovely sister. I may even go after a minor in Real Estate and we could start the Flame Family Real Estate Company with Roxy as the Broker!”

Dad surprised us all be saying, “That is very good idea, but could we do that in Nebraska?”

“Can I work for you guys?” Mom even asked.

I said, “Our people can talk to your people soon!”

After everyone laughed for a good long while, we all headed to our various rooms.

In my red polka dot boxers and my usual white t-shirt wearing socks, I rapped on her door, and entered quietly.

She broke out in giggles because of my boxers and motioned me to close the door behind me.

She sat up and only had a PJ top, about three inches too short.

I couldn’t help looking straight down to her hairless slit.

“What can I do, to you, for you, with you, my dear?”

“First, calm down,” she said.

I tried to but it was har ... difficult.

“What would you like to do that we haven’t done yet?” She said to me.

“Suck on your clit until you cum at least twice,” was my immediate response. “Is there something you would like to do to me that we haven’t done yet?”

“That’s my G-man,” she said with a giggle leaning back on her bed spreading her legs wide apart.

All I could say was a very guttural “Oooooooooggggghhhhbb” before I locked her door. Then, I licked my lips and sank to my knees pulling her to the bottom edge of her bed.

Contact!

She covered her mouth with her second pillow, or she would’ve raised the roof off the house.

I read somewhere that women like men who take their tongue and use it to draw the letters of the alphabet on their vaginal opening.

I decided to make them all capital letters spacing them apart with a period.

Speaking of that, “Hey doll face, how soon before you have a period?”

“Because of the method I use for birth control I have very short periods. Thank you for asking but we are good for at least 14 days. I’ll warn you ... now back to work!”

I left off with the letter E and went on until I felt an orgasm or if she asked me to stop.

She had taken the pillow off her face after the letter K and enjoyed herself.

Sometime between the letters M and N she rumbled, and I felt and tasted a most awesome fragrance which I waited for her to come down from before I got to Z!

I got on my feet and I asked her if she liked it and her smile told me everything I needed to know.

Without asking, I dropped my boxers and asked if it were all right if I went quick?

Her head was nodding, and I gave her a full and complete thrust, then went on in short bits and ten minutes later I filled her full, running to the bathroom to get her a towel.

She waved goodbye as I pulled up my boxers and went to my room finding Mom in there under the sheets of my bed.

“Your father told me everything. Can I have a little bit, please?”

I stripped naked and astonished her as she said, “My body is yours to do what you will! Turn over on your stomach and spread your legs, please?”

Seeing she was using my pillow to cover her mouth, I sank in about five inches before she quietly said, “Please stop!”

I did, and It became a nice easy stroke as I heard some quiet moaning. I doubt it I had any cum left, so I went until she said, “That’s enough,” as she slipped on her robe and went back to her room,

Jesus H. Christ!

With everyone aware of what’s going on except for Roxanne knowing that I had made anal love with my mother, we all met at the breakfast table the following morning.

I was eating Cheerios (My second favorite cereal) while mom made pancakes for Dad and me.

“How do we deserve this on a weekday?” My father said.

“Oh ... I was just in the mood,” June remarked giving me a smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.