FLAMES!
Chapter 1

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name is George Winston. This is the story of my family, especially my sister and I while at the same time I find my way from playing high school basketball transitioning to the NCAA Basketball system. That is when my life had some very important things about to happen. Do I go pro or not? In this mix of events I have found myself falling in love, But that proved to be a problem because the girl I am in love with is my older sister, Roxanne!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Sports   Sharing   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

My name is George Winston Flame. I am only just 16, with auburn hair; Mom says I need a haircut!

I have passed my dad in height and am now five inches taller, while he is stuck at six foot one (I think he may be jealous!).

I will be starting my second year on the basketball team at Trammel High school. (My junior year.) I was only six feet tall when I played my sophomore year at guard. (21ppg 8asst 7reb)

I foresee being changed to a power forward when my Junior year starts in the fall. That would mean playing the post with six-foot-seven Wally Tucker (our center, ) who is a year older than I.

Having turned 18 years old a few months ago, is my lovely sister Roxanne Marie. She is H.O.T. and loves to show off, be it summer or winter. We all live in Manhattan, Kansas, known as the ‘Little Apple.’

Roxy is transitioning to KSU (Kanas State University Aka K-State) the start of the Fall Semester, losing her steady boyfriend of the last four years,

Jimbo is headed for Stanford University on a football scholarship. He is 6’3” - 277 lbs, and an awesome athlete everywhere on the offensive line Coach Tramnel decided to play him.

Stanford Coach Shaw may turn him into a Defensive Tackle,’ Jim said the last time I spoke to him.

While he was a great athlete, he was also a ‘dumbass’ according to my sister. Every time she had a date with him, he would honk until she came out. He was a top athlete with poor social skills. No big loss if you asked me.

One other thing about Roxy: She is 5’11-135 lbs and will tell anyone who asks that her measurements are ‘38C-23 -34’

Yeah, I said that she was hot, didn’t I?

By the way, our parents are William (Bill) Winston and June Rose. Mom looks just like Roxy but isn’t quite as tall or as busty, and her hair is darker red. She works part time as a Realtor at the local ReMax while my father, with dark black hair, works for Sprint in Wichita (Two hours each way.)

Dad came home from work slamming the front door as excited as I ever saw him... “HEY EVERYONE!”

We all ran into the dining room as he told us all to sit down.

“Calm down,” mom said patting his hand, “What is it, dear?”

“I got ... I got an offer on that job in Nebraska I’ve been telling you about,” he said sounding giddy.

The job is in Papillon, about nine miles from Omaha, Nebraska at Offutt AFB in the National Security Industry. It will mean a 300% increase in pay along with a moving allowance! He’s been fingerprinted and ran through every database in the free world, which sounds like an exaggeration.

“I’m still going to KSU in the fall, daddy,” Roxanne said crossing her arms, which only caused her endowment to rise. I was turgid, moving towards a full-on steel shaft.

“I am planning on going to K-State myself Dad,” I followed up by saying. “On a basketball scholarship!”

That caused dad to stare at me and then started a quiet conversation with mom. After about five minutes, he turned to me and said, “If you earn a partial, or full basketball scholarship to KSU, I’ll pay to keep you here in town somewhere ... But if you don’t, you’ll move to Nebraska with your mother and I, got that?”

Roxanne sat herself on my lap and we had a quiet talk of our own. When finished, we were both standing and smiling as I led her back to her chair with my hands nestled on her shoulders. That way I was hiding my quasi-boner

“What’s going on?” Mom said with a quizzical look on her face.

I deferred to the hot redhead in front of me. I caught myself looking down her blouse.

She said, “Here is our idea: Georgie (I love it when she calls me that) can stay in this house while it is on the market.” (Roxy plans to get an MRE-master’s in real estate.)

“Georgie can show the house along with whatever ReMax Realtor you use. By the time the place is actually sold and ready to be moved into, he can early-entry KSU while finishing up at Trammel High School!”

“What if... ?” Dad interrupted.

“Let me finish, Daddy?” She said.

“Georgie and I have talked about this during our time together in Tramnel High School.”

“He can move in with me when the time comes. He is so big and strong we can pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend, if necessary.” (She used air quotes for the word ‘Pretend’ although we have had a very short discussion about this during the previous school year.)

We had a hard high five, enough to shake her 38s in my peripheral vision.

“I have a few problems with it but let’s stop this for right now,” Mom replied. “George, help me with dinner, please?”

Ru-roh!

All the while making Moms’ famous Spaghetti and Meatballs (From scratch.) we chatted about high school, college, girls (in general), and my plans after college.

She is quite the interrogator without feeling like I was on trial or just a dumbass over grown sixteen-year-old.

Sis and dad were talking while setting the dinner table; Hmmm, divide and conquer!

Roxy and I had not yet discussed any details regarding ‘pretending’ to be a couple.

After dinner, we cleared, and hand washed the flatware and utensils quietly talking to one another.

Once finished, we said ‘Good night’ to our elders and went off to our rooms.

Fifteen minutes later there was a soft knock on my door that I knew was Roxie, who walked in wearing an oversized old man style white T-shirt that barely covered her best bits. She is all legs and tits!

Dropping on my bed landing as light as a feather, she said, “I think it went well tonight, didn’t it?”

Turning in my desk chair, I said, “I think so, Roxy!” I turned back to my computer screen. If the T-shirt were anymore worn, I would be able to see her nipples.

“Come sit by me, please, Georgie?”

This could be very dangerous, but I did as she had asked, although I carefully put about a foot of space between us.

That made her giggle, as she scooted over right next to me, and put her head on my shoulder, finally able to do it comfortably. It felt nice, no-it felt wonderful!

There was a pregnant pause, then we started talking at the same time...

“Do you still think I am pretty?” She asked me without moving her head.

“As soon as I understood the difference between boys and girls, I thought you were cute.”

“And?”

“And ... as you grew up, I realized you had gone from cute to adorable.”

“And?” She repeated, putting her right hand on my right leg.

I needed to say something cute and/or clever, so I uttered, “One time I had looked up ‘Beautiful’ in the big dictionary and was surprised that your picture wasn’t alongside it!”

I felt her head move off my shoulder as she answered, “That is the absolute sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.”

She touched my face and turned mine to face hers.

Another, even more pregnant pause... (The baby was practically born!)

She broke it by asking, “Would you like to kiss me?” Her lips were only inches from mine with a light shade of pink on her lips.

Keeping my face still, “Gosh yes, Roxanne, but I can’t because you are my sister.”

“Oh, tish-tosh, I know all kinds of sisters who make out with their brothers, what’s the harm in one kiss?”

“Two problems, first; it is both immoral and illegal for brothers and sisters to kiss. Some people would call it obscene or even perverted.”

I finished my remark to let it sink in for a while. Neither of us had yet moved a muscle. (Or a lip.)

“What’s the other problem, Georgie-poo?” She articulated looking straight into my eyes.

Oh, dear god in heaven! I saw my reflection in her piercing blue eyes!

Moving my face even closer, I said, “I wouldn’t be able to stop after one kiss, I would likely kiss you until you said ‘Stop!’”

“What ... if I never said ‘Stop?’” She murmured.

“I think ... you had better leave, Roxanne,” I said fighting every physical impulse inside my body.

She took my left hand, kissed my fingertips and placed them on my face.

What the hell was that all about?

I was at the breakfast table finishing off my second bowl of Wheaties (The Breakfast of Champions) when Roxie came downstairs, dressed in relative non-flattering clothes causing me to do a double take. Even dad noticed saying, “Slumming today, my dear?”

“That’s rude! Can’t I decide to wear something comfortable from time to time?”

“Sorry kiddo, I am just used to you dressed to the nines,” he said.

“Even the fives,” I followed up making everyone laugh.

While making herself some Quaker Oats oatmeal, she asked me, “I’m taking a drive to KSU after breakfast. Would my cute little brother care to join me?”

Hot damn!

“Sure,” I said having just swallowed my final mouthful of Wheaties.

“Bring your high school records, if you have then handy. We could get you a counselor today if that’s all right with everybody?” My lovely older sister said to the crowd.

Dad was hiding behind the morning paper and mom said, “Sounds like a good idea, kids!”

Roxy let me drive her ‘96 Mitsubishi GTO, (a convertible) as she cuddled to my right side as much as possible. Her hand was on my right leg again.

“Are we Ok, Georgie?” She asked.

“Of course, we are. You had me going there last night talking about brothers and sisters kissing.”

“Pay closer attention when around Rick & Sandy Palmer, Kevin & Candy Wassermann and Jeff & Noble Fox. That’s only three of the bro-sis combos I am aware of that not only make out, but they also fuck like rabbits when left alone.”

That statement almost caused me to stop the car, but after we shared a smile we got on our way.

I parked in the KSU Admin Lot and as we headed to the doors, she grasped my hand.

God, I wish we didn’t have the same last name!

Having done this for herself, she guided me through the machinations of getting a college counselor. That went really well, taking only 20 minutes. Next, she walked me across the campus pointing out the various buildings: Anderson Hall, the Alumni Center, the Bushnell Annex, et all.

Walking by the Bramaige Basketball Center I asked if we could go inside so I could check it out.

Once through the outer door I heard balls bouncing as we quietly walked into the court area sitting in the front row holding hands.

She got whistled at right away and I suddenly felt jealous, if that made any sense.

A voice said, “Quiet Down,” It was Coach Bruce Weber, the head coach at KSU since 2012. He was intimidating!

He looked my way and asked if I played B ball, and I answered, “Sir, yes sir! I expect to be transitioned to shooting forward next season.”

He walked over asking me my vitals and stats writing them down.

In a matter of moments, I had stripped to my old man style t-shirt and was practicing with the team. I passed and shot making three consecutive baseline jumpers from 3-pt range.

He let go finally asking, “How old are you, George?”

“I turned 16 a month ago, Coach.”

“While I can’t officially recruit a sixteen-year-old, think of KSU, OK?”

“This is the only place I want to play, to stay by my girlfriend and play basketball for K-State.”

“Good answer, Son,” he said slapping me on the back.

As I approached Roxie, I couldn’t resist her open arms and we had a long smoldering kiss which received a big whoop which I had to break up realizing my true feelings for this young lady who is only 21 months older than me.

Yep, I’m in love with my sister, well ... shit!

I had broken a sweat playing ball, but Roxie didn’t seem to mind as she said, “I have been waiting years to kiss you, Georgie-poo!”

“What does this mean?” I asked her. “It’s not like we can go out on dates, like a movie or dinner!”

“Who says we can’t?” She said back to me giving me a marvelous follow up kiss on the side of my mouth now being outside again.

We approached the open quad and sat on a park style bench.

“It’s not like we have a lot of friends in common. Depending on how soon our parents head off to Omaha, we would have the house to ourselves,” she said.

“Are you talking about what it sounds like, Roxy?” I said with a lump in my throat and in the front of my pants.

All she did was look me straight in the face and said, “I will do for you anything you desire George!”

“Uuuuh, right!”

We spent the day at KSU, walking around with my girl who was showing me everything while we stopped much too often to kiss or hold one another. I had finally cooled down enough to put my shirt back on.

At three pm, I said, “Now, where do you want to go next?”

“There is a Four Points Sheraton just down the road. We could check in, fuck like rabbits then get home in time for dinner?”

She likely wasn’t terribly sure of what my reaction would be, so I took her by the hand, found the car and checked in as George and Julia Flame (Her middle name).

They had a promo going of ‘Rent for 3 nights, get 2 additional nights for free!’ and she took the deal.

I was so much in love that I wasn’t questioning anything except to ask, “Are you on the pill?”

“Georgie, what a question for a younger brother to ask his older sister!”

“You are going to have to fuck me to find out,” she said as we got on the elevator to the top floor!

Despite having no luggage, I picked her up, kissed her, opened the door to room 0303, let the door close as I let her down quite carefully.

“Have you had sex before?” My statuesque older sister asked.

“Yes,” I answered surprising her, “Jenny O’Hara gave me a blow job but wouldn’t let me return the favor. We fucked, but she made me pull out and I came on her belly and tits.”

“You are such a liar, George,” Roxy said undoing my pants for the first time.

As I was exposed, I saw her face light up as she looked up at me and said, “Oh my dear god. I had no idea George!”

As my pants dropped to the floor, she took me in her mouth, and it was amazing. the two I girls I had dated (Debi and Julie) thought I was too much to handle.

When I got to my full length, I felt an omni-present sensation and barely was able to say the words “I’m cumming,” before I was shooting white bullets down her throat.

Not knowing my capacity, I clearly let loose nine of those bullets past her smiling face.

“My God, Georgie,” she said, “why didn’t I know you could do this?”

She was licking her lips, after having an audible gulp.

“I was trying really hard to not express my real and true feelings for you. I just figured that you had lots of guys wanting to love you and satisfy you and I would just have to be left unable to say a thing about my feelings!”

She stood up with her clothes still on and quite demurely asked what I wanted to do to her?

My rapidly re-expanding muscle knew my answer but instead, I grabbed her green bikini bottoms and practically tore them off of her exposing only the fourth pussy I had ever seen (I caught Mom dressing five months ago - she doesn’t shave).

Roxanne’s was freshly shaved (or waxed) and I was helping her step out of her bottom but staring at her most precious pussy.

“Georgie, what are you doing down there?”

“Admiring my gorgeous sisters’ vaginal lips while hoping they taste as good as they look.”

She backed up and sat on the bottom of the bed.

Before I could catch up, she crossed her arms and pulled off her cutoff blousy top and her AliBaba brand bra.

While I planned on sucking in her pussy for an hour or so, her exposed 38Cs were a bug light to me.

With my hands on her thighs she let out a nice guttural “Ooooooooo Georgie, please fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep and fill me up. with your baby seed, pretty please?”

Assuming she was on the pill or something similar, I grabbed her by her thighs, and her hand dropped to put my knob at her opening, and I pushed (I hope the bedroom walls were thick enough) and she gave out a most precious but not too loud of a grunt in response.

“Is that it, I had more in my mouth, didn’t I?”

My nonverbal answer was to give her the last few inches with all of the gusto I had...

“Come on Georgie, I want it all with every stroke you take. I’m not going to break, and yes, you are the biggest I have ever had, so fuck me!”

Well, with apologies to Debi and Julie, I did fuck my sister as deep and powerfully as I knew how.

Every one of my thrusts got a nice “humph” in response from the most amazing woman in my life,

While I was thrusting, she allowed oral access to her perfect and massive bosom. Biting was not allowed, but anything else was AOK with her.

A solid half hour of pummeling her passed by before I was ready to give her my silver bullets.

She must have sensed I was near because she said, “Don’t tell me, just do it!” And I indeed did, unaware of how much I had to give.

I stopped, started cumming, and kissed my older sister on the mouth not worrying about quantity, only quality.

I didn’t want to know how many guys there were before me or how I compared to any of them.

“Roxanne,” I said after catching my breath, “I am in love with you. It doesn’t matter to me if you don’t feel the same but be aware, I will never love anyone as much as I love you!”

She rolled over on top of me and boldly dropped down on my still firm penis and started to ride me like I was Trigger and she was Roy Rogers.

It was quiet except for the slapping noise, which was significant and erotic.

During this her phone rang, but she said, “Let it go, G-man!”

I liked that new nickname a lot as her ponderous breasts bounced around. What a sight to see, as it caused me to visualize mom instead of my sister.

I guessed the call was June wondering where her responsible children were, but I was with the love of my life as she gets on riding me. She turned from facing me to putting her butt in my view.

I slapped her butt cheeks causing her to giggle and I felt her orgasm on my phallus.

“Like that G-man?” She said turning her face towards me.

“Love it T-Rox,” I said in return as we kept going.

Her phone rang again, and she was able to get it, “Hello Mother!”

I was right and slowed down a bit as they had a conversation. All I heard was, “Dinner is at five, why so early?”

She hung up, got off and took me to the shower explaining we would have to wait another day before I could fill her ass with as much of my phallus as possible.

We changed back to the clothes we wore, got in the car, cuddling all of the way home.

I suggested we pack a small go bag, which she agreed to before we left again.

What a day!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.