Office With a View
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Working at home has pluses and minuses. This guy found out he liked it a lot more than expected thanks to the neighbors. They were extra friendly and the further developments went further than he had imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Cuckold   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Water Sports   Nudism  

Players:
James - 43 - the homeowner
JJ - 19 - James’ son
Lucy - 20 - the former girl next door, now James’ frequent partner
Myra - 35 - Lucy’s mother
Larry - 38 - Myra’s long term partner
Gary - 40 - Larry’s older brother
Alice - 19 - Lucy’s best girlfriend
Becky & Brian - late 20s - James’ next door married neighbors

It was early summer and everyone was ready to get naked and sexy outdoors after the cold weather. It was the way of nature, celebrated by fertility rituals since prehistoric times.

James looked out his upstairs office window and let the memories flow about the happenings in his yard and the one next door during the last two years. His regular bedmate, Lucy, had lived next door where he first saw her nude, pissing, and fucking. And that was just the beginning.

The two girlfriends, Lucy and Alice, were planning a “family reunion” as soon as the weather became dependably warm. There were three “families” to be invited. James’ household included his son JJ, Lucy, and for all practical purposes, Alice, who was often in JJ’s bed at night. Lucy’s mother Myra and her two brother house partners, Larry and Gary, lived several hours away. The next-door neighbors, Becky and Brian, were renting from Myra. Most of the invitees had already enjoyed sexual and watersports fun with many of the others. Lucy saw the opportunity for new individual combinations and group activities.

The venue was easy. James and Myra had adjacent homes with high fenced backyards. There was a gate between them and James had installed a heated outdoor shower. The out-of-towners would stay in the rented house with Becky and Brian. There would be potluck suppers and the responsibility for the other meals would be rotated. Nudity was the custom now and sleeping arrangement were expected to be flexible and dynamic. The basement recreation room featured a video camera and an “Occupied” sign. If you wanted a recording of your activities there you would inform James and give him a flash drive for your copy. He reserved the right to archive every recording for personal use.

Lucy was going to make good use of this. When her mom and lovers arrived on Friday afternoon, she took each of the other men to the “video” room for a 30-minute intimate and lusty welcome.

James did the same for Myra, Lucy’s mom. This woman, in her sexual prime, could give a dead man a hard on. Besides being a very good-looking brunette with medium length, naturally wavy hair, she carried full and nicely pendulous breasts, a well-defined waist, comfortably wide hips, and shapely legs. Her mons was decorated with a full but tastefully trimmed bush through which peeked nicely proportioned inner and outer labia. Light grey eyes, lush lips, and sparkling smile let you know this was an extremely desirable bundle of femininity. Every man she came in contact with, and especially if she was naked, wanted to know her better in every possible way. The fortunate ones that she also wanted to “know” were treated to her loving and generous personality, her talented twat, and her uninhibited ways of using her body.

In spite of a rousing morning fuck with her dual bedmates, the half-day drive had Myra ready and willing to put James through the wringer. She knew she was being recorded so put on a show that left him collapsed on the bed couch. She used a wet washcloth on her cunt, peed, and went upstairs, telling her daughter to check on him. She was woman and she was ready to party!

It had been agreed that this would be an uninhibited, anything goes event, although NO still meant NO. Since a few of the in-towners hadn’t had carnal knowledge of the out-of-towners, the Friday night sleeping arrangements could take care of the genital introductions.

As each arrived they stripped and went to James’ backyard. A variety of drinks were available for the “cock-tail” hour, as it was laughingly referred to. Cocks and tails were often caressed as part of the animated visiting. The potluck was served inside but you could partake wherever. During the dessert course, Alice got the spirit moving by enjoying it off of JJ’s belly and cock. Brian showed unexpected playfulness by putting banana pudding on Becky’s labia and inviting anyone who wanted a taste. He had to dish out new servings for a while to both men and women diners. The drinks and conversation slowed down as kissing and caressing became more prevalent. Lucy finally called “Lights out” and folks departed for the rest of their night’s fun.

Brian took Myra next door to the master bedroom. Since the house was rented furnished, this was the bed Myra had been fucked in many times when she lived there. She grinned at Brian and told him about that. He was already hard, and had been all evening, so she gave him a quick blow job. Then they took their time getting completely acquainted. After exploring her many physical treasures, he slid his hard rod into her velvet tunnel.

When the rascally woman asked him if he could feel any leftovers from the three cocks that had already visited her vagina that day, he shot his wad again! When he tried to withdraw in embarrassment at such quickness, Myra laughed sweetly and clamped her legs around him. “Now just fuck me nice and slow like I like it.” After a fun while they both came and slept. Morning was greeted with Myra bouncing on top so her magnificent mammaries could be more fully appreciated by both of them.

Becky took Gary to the guest room while Alice and Larry went to the futon in the family room downstairs. The four had spent time together earlier including some erotic touching. Both girls were anxious to try out for the first time these matched dicks they had heard so much about. All parties were ready for action and cocks were in cunts very soon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.