Night Out - Cover

Night Out

Copyright© 2019 by DirtyOld

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ny wife and I go out for dinner and some fun. You won't believe what happens!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Recently, my wife and I had an opportunity to get the kids off to a friend’s house for the weekend. This meant that we could arrange for a nice evening out on Saturday night. An acquaintance of ours offered to get us a couple of grams of “nose candy” for a good price so we told her to go ahead. Once the kids were gone, she arrived with the goods and we all did a couple of lines. She left, and my wife and I got ready for the evening.

I like to see my wife dress provocative when we go out on nights like this, and tonight she didn’t disappoint me. She came down stairs dressed to kill. Under her black dress, which buttoned up the front, she had on her black corset, black nylons and a tiny pair of panties that barely covered her shaved pussy. I dressed in casual attire and after a couple more lines of coke we headed out.

We stopped and eat at a nice restaurant and discussed what we were going to do for the rest of the evening. We decided to go some place where we could play the slot machines and so headed to one of our favorite haunts that we knew had lots of them. Within minutes of finding a couple of machines, I got lucky and won big! Now we were up on the evening by a clean $450.00. This really got my wife excited. She suggested that we go home and pack an overnight bag and spend the night in a cheap hotel some place, just for fun.

When we got home, we did a couple more lines of coke. By now, my wife was really feeling horny. So I grabbed the video camera and suggested that we bring it along and make some dirty movies in the hotel room. Tina was all for it and made sure to pack her toys.

We decided on a hotel up in the Northeast part of town, they tend to be a little sleazier up there. The one we picked had a discotheque in the back so we decided to check out the action. As it turned out, we were one of maybe two couples in the place. The rest of the clientele seem to be single men and women and most of them were either Black or Hispanic. By now my wife and I had done a couple more lines of coke and she was getting really wet between the legs thinking of the fun ahead.

We danced and drank, and then the single guys began asking her to dance. As the evening wore on the guys began to get cocky, sneaking a few feels here and there as they danced with her. During one slow dance, one of the black guys she thought was attractive, really took liberties and stuck his hand up between her legs. The way she tells it he managed to get a finger right up inside her pussy. Needless to say, she invited him back to our table for a drink. His name was Jerome and he was in the bar with two of his buddies. As we talked, my wife was in between the two of us, he continued to fondle my wife, right there in front of me. It was then that I made the decision to invite him back to our room for a snort. Of course the plan was to let him seduce Tina.

Once we got back to the room and did a couple of lines, it wasn’t long before he was groping at Tina. I really expected her to fend off his advances, but she just melted in his arms. After a few minutes, Jerome excused himself and stepped into the bathroom. To both my wife and my surprise, we heard the shower come on. Tina told me right then that she desperately wanted to fuck this guy. I asked if I could video the action and she said that it was okay with her if he didn’t mind. I told her to take off her dress and lie on the bed in her corset, nylons and high heels and play with her dildoes. As she did this, I got the camera out and set up. When Jerome stepped out of the bathroom a big grin came on his face as he caught on to what was up.

“Well,” he said, “what have we here?” To which my slutty little wife pulled the double headed dildo out of her pussy and sucked on it like a cock, leaving her legs spread wide. Jerome let the towel that was around his waist drop to the floor revealing the biggest black dick I’ve ever seen. He turned to me and said, “Does your little slut like black cock?”

To which I replied, “I’m inclined to think she’d fuck just about anything right now. Mind if I catch the action on video?”

“Nah,” he said, taking hold of his black monster and slowly jacking off as he watched Tina drive the dildo in and out of her pussy. “If that’s what you’re into it’s fine by me.”

I zoomed in on his hand as it moved up and down the black shaft. I could see some pre-cum drip off the end. Then I stepped aside as he made his way onto the bed. Tina kept on masturbating with the big double header as Jerome positioning himself for a blow job. Her eyes were fixed on his throbbing black cock. “Here baby lick this.” he said as rubbed his glistening cock head all over her face. When it rubbed across her lips, she opened her mouth and took it in. With a moan and a shutter, she had her first orgasm.

Just then there was a slight knock on the door. Thought the viewfinder, I noticed that neither one of them had heard it. I quietly backed up to the door and looked through the peephole. There were two black guys standing outside the door. Leaving the chain on the door I cracked it open. “YEAH,” I said.

“Hey were looking’ for a buddy of ours, his name is Jerome.” one of the guys said. They were both pretty good looking guys so I thought, “Hell, why not!”

Motioning them to be quiet I said, “Sure come on in”, I waved them into the room and locked the door behind me. As I videoed, I caught the look on their faces and my wife’s as everyone realized what was going on. There was Tina lying on her back her legs spread open and her knees drawn up, dressed in her black corset, black nylons and high heels. The big double-headed dildo was stuffed up her snatch and she had Jerome’s big old black dick crammed half way down her throat.

“Honey,” I said, “here’s more black dick for you if you think you can handle it!” The whole time I kept filming as she got up on her elbows and let Jerome’s prick pop out of her mouth. Jerome turned around to look at his pals.

“Hey guys what’s happening’?” he said. “Come on get undressed, there’s plenty of white pussy for everybody!”

“Oh Jesus!” Tina let out, “I don’t know about this. Be gentle with me you guys this is my first gang bang! Bill, are you still filming this?”

“You bet,” I said, “I wouldn’t miss it for anything!”

“Well,” she replied, “get it all now because I want to watch it later.” She sat up and dragged the dildo out of her pussy. “Well I guess I won’t be needing this!”

The guys let out a moan, “Nah, man keep doing yourself with that thing while we get undressed.” said the taller of the two new guys.

“YEAH, nothing turns me on more than watching a bitch fuck herself with a big old dildo.” Said the shorter guy.

“Hey, my names Bill and this is Tina.” I said, “We know Jerome’s name what’s yours?” I asked.

The short one responded by telling us his name was Jimmy and the other guy’s name was Tyrone. As Tina put more Vaseline on the dildo and her pussy, she drove the dildo into her cunt and then worked it in and out. She put on a great show for the guys as they got undressed, first sucking on one of the dildo’s heads then fucking the other end deep into her snatch.

“Hey you guys,” Jerome remarked “I took a shower and I think that the lady would appreciate it if you did too.”

“YEAH, OK,” responded Jimmy and Tyrone, Tyrone then said “But I get first taste of that white pussy.”

As they showered, Jerome and Tina continued to go at it on the bed. Tina had Jerome lie down on his back so that she could really suck on his big black dick. As I moved to the side of the bed for a close up, she grabbed the black monster in both hands and the head was still sticking out a good two inches. She squeezed the shaft as she worked it up and down, a big drop of pre-cum came out of the slit. Leaning forward, she stuck her tongue out and licked it off the huge black head. Then capping the head with her lips, she jacked him off catching more juice as it oozed out.

“Lick his balls too, Honey.” I said. The excitement was almost too much for me as she grabbed the back of his thighs and made him raise his legs up to his chest so she could get at his big ball sack. With long slow swipes of her tongue, she licked from the base of his balls to the base of his cock. This went on for a few more minutes until his balls were wet with spit. Suddenly, she let go of his legs and sat up. I was sure she was going to change her mind about all of this when she turned around and said.

“Let’s do a couple more lines, then I’ll treat everyone to a real show.”

We did a couple more lines of coke as the other guys came out of the shower. It was then that Tina took control of the situation. First she had all of the guys line up in front of her. Pulling her tits out of her corset so that they hung in a really slutty way, she then took her panties off and grabbed the big dildo and another glob of Vaseline. She rubbed the Vaseline around her tits making them slick and shiny. Then she grabbed hold of the dildo and put it under her and worked it into her cunt.

“All right you guys,” she said, “line up for a circle suck! Bill, get around here so that you can catch it all on video. Be sure to get at an angle so you can see the dildo slide in and out of my pussy.”

With that she grabbed hold of two of the slowly hardening black cocks. Jerome was standing right in front of her and began rubbing his dick all around her face, smearing her mascara. As she sucked first his cock then the cocks of the other two guys it became apparent that they would not last long. Jerome, surprisingly, was the first one to blow his wad. This guy came and came drenching Tina’s face and tits. “Oh yes!” she moaned “Shower me with cum.” In a furious burst of action she grabbed the dildo and crammed it in and out of her pussy. Falling on to her back she begged Tyrone and Jimmy to kneel down and jack off on her face. “Come on you guys,” she hissed, “cover me with cum! Squirt it all over my face!” Then looking straight at the camera she gathered a big drop of cum from her face and licked it off her fingers. Jimmy came next directing most of his cum to her tits. Then Tyrone added his to her face. When he was done, as she continued to masturbate herself with the dildo, she rubbed all of the cum into her tits and face, all the while smiling devilishly at the camera.

Then getting up on to her elbows, she said, “OK, on with scene 2.”

With that she had Jerome lie down on his back. She then straddled him and reaching down between her legs, she grabbed his hardening cock and rubbed it against her juicy pussy. Slowly, she worked it into her until it was buried to the hilt. She leaned forward and asked Jimmy to get up behind her. “Jimmy,” she said “gently work that black dick of yours into my ass.” Jimmy did as he was asked.

“Hey, Tyrone,” he barked, “get me that jar of Vaseline will you. I’m going to need a little lubrication to get my dick into this little white bitches tight ass.”

“You bet,” Tyrone said. “Get it nice and loose for me. ‘Cause I’m fuckin’ her there too.”

Jimmy reached into the jar of Vaseline and dragged out a big blob of it. He smeared it around Tina’s asshole and then began to slowly work his finger into her tight little ring. Soon he was fucking her with two fingers, then three. Once she loosened up he managed to get four fingers up her butt!

“OK baby,” he said as he pulled his fingers out of her now stretched asshole and got up behind her, “Jimmy’s going’ in the back door.”

“Be gentle with me Jimmy.” she pleaded, “Not even my Husband’s fucked me there.”

“Well when I’m through with you Honey, you might never want it anywhere else.” he grunted as he began to work the head of his dick into her ass.

As I watched, my wife got double dicked by two Black studs. Once Jimmy’s cock got past her tight ring, it seemed to pop right in. Without very much effort he slid that black rod right up to the hilt.

“Oh! Yes!” moaned Tina. “Now, both of you fuck me at the same time. Fuck me hard you Black Bastards!” she cried. “Come on Bill get in close, I want you to get this on film.” Her smile told me she was really enjoying this. “Tyrone,” she called out, “get up here in front. I want all of my holes filled at once. I want all of you to fill me completely with cum.”

The guys complied. They fucked her until she seemed to turn into a mass of jelly. As Jerome drove his cock in, Jimmy pulled his out until only the head was still lodged in her ass. Then as Jerome pulled out, Jimmy drove his cock into her ass, showing no mercy. All the while Tyrone fucked her willing mouth just like it was a warm wet pussy. He slammed his dick into her mouth until her nose was buried in his crouch hair.

Without warning Jimmy groaned, “Ahhh, shit man I can’t stand it I gotta cum.” And with that he blasted his jism into her butt giving her a cum enema.

“Ohhh!! Yes!!” she cried “Fill my asshole, fill me with your cum!”

Jimmy shuddered as he drove to the task. When he’d pumped her full he slowly removed his shrinking dick from her stretched butt hole.

“Man,” said Tyrone, pulling his black member out of her mouth. “I’m gonna get me some of that nice tight white asshole.”

“I’m sorry sweety,” groaned Tina as she slumped forward onto Jerome’s chest, “I think all you’re going to get is on very loose and sloppy fuck.”

This didn’t stop Tyrone, in fact it seemed to turn him on. He took Jimmy’s place behind her nice round ass and, grabbing his stiff rod, plunged his dick into her wide open hole.

“Ooh! God yes!” she yelled “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I moved in to those two black cocks stretching her pussy and asshole. Jimmy’s cum was being squeezed out of her ass to mingle with the juices being dragged out of her pussy by Jerome’s big prick.

Man! I could hardly believe my eyes! My little slut wife was really enjoying being used by these black guys.

“Ahhhgg!” she moaned as Jerome’s prick slid into her pussy. “Oh, God! do I feel full!” Then she leaned forward and mashed her lips against Jerome’s in a deep french kiss. Here I was, in a hotel room with my sexy wife and three black dudes who were fucking the living shit out of her! And I was getting it all on video to watch over and over again. My cock was straining at my boxer shorts, the front of which were stained with pre-cum.

“Shit man,” said Jimmy “How can you stand it?” he asked me. “If that were my wife laying on the bed getting fucked by a couple of white dudes, it’d drive me nuts.”

“Hey,” I replied “I love seeing her act like a slut for a group of black guys. And besides, after you guys finish with her I’m going to fuck her too! I love the feel of a wet, sloppy pussy.”

“Well, she sure is going to be wet alright, look old Jerome’s shooting his load in her now.” As he pointed to the three lovers on the bed, I could see Tina shake in a long orgasm. She slumped forward and I could see Jerome’s cock pulsating as it pumped load after load of cum into her pussy. Soon after Tyrone moaned and said he was going to cum too. But he had a surprise for Tina. He suddenly pulled out of her ass and quickly moved around to her mouth. Without thinking of where it had just been, when he offered her his bursting prick, she greedily took it into her willing mouth.

“Fuck!” yelled Tyrone “Here I cum bitch!” As I moved in for a close up, he pulled his shooting cock out of her mouth and blasted her face with a shower of cum. When he was finished, Tina slowly raised herself off Jerome’s now wilting dick. The cum started to pour out of her stretched hole like a waterfall. She throw herself down on the bed on her back holding her hand over her pussy to keep the cum from dribbling out.

“Jimmy,” she pleaded “please come over here and fill me with more cum.” Jimmy looked up from the line of coke he was snorting a gazed at her. From where he was sitting she must of looked like a real whore. Her makeup was smeared from where Tyrone had rubbed his cock on her face. Her ass and thighs were covered with Vaseline and cum. And when she removed her hand from her well worn pussy, the cum just poured out onto the mattress.

To my surprise he grabbed his dick, which was once again on the rise, and said “You bet baby, Jimmy’s coming with a big old load of Black man’s jism for you!” When he got up, his big dick swayed as he walked toward the bed and my prone wife. She brought her legs up to her chest, opening her pussy wide for him. As he climbed on she moaned, “Oh YEAH! Fuck me good Black boy.”

I got down on my knees between their legs and got a real close up as he rubbed his dick around her sperm soaked opening. The her hand came down between them and grabbed his black prick pulled it into her. The force of his prick sliding into her juice pussy caused the cum that was in there to ooze out and dribble down onto her leaking asshole.

In the hot moist furnace of her pussy, Jimmy didn’t last long and he quickly added his load to Jerome’s. When as he rolled off her, she called to Tyrone to come and add his semen to her now sloppy hole, and once again Tyrone rose to the occasion. Stepping up and he slid his prick into her over flowing but willing cunt. Again, he didn’t last long either and quickly added his cum to that of his buddies. As he climbed off her, it was clear that her pussy had taken almost all of the cum it was capable of taking. With three loads in her pussy, one in her ass, and four on her face she looked like a well used cum whore.

“Here,” I said, handing the camera to Jerome, “it’s my turn now.”

I approached my wife as she lay on the bed recovering from the orgasm she had just experienced. Still, she couldn’t seem to get enough. Her hand had made it’s way down to her now puffy pussy. Once there, she had managed to get most of it up inside her stretched hole.

There she was, tits hanging out of her corset, covered with cum and Vaseline, mascara and dried cum smeared all over her face, her legs were spread wide and her pussy and ass were covered in cum and slick with still more Vaseline.

“Honey,” she said to me, “I’ve got a little treat for you.” With that she took her hand out of her snatch revealing a pussy over flowing with the cum from three big black dudes. She gently guided my head down to her open cunt. “Clean me up a bit before you fuck me.” she moaned. I peered into her wet open hole and then not able to wait any longer, I stuck my tongue into her pussy and lapped up the delicious cum that had been deposited there. I looked up from my feast to see her licking the juices from the hand that she’d had stuffed up her snatch. Then, from either side of her head, in moved Jerome and Jimmy to offer her their cocks to her willing mouth.

Not wanting to clean up too much, I lifted my cum covered face from her moist hole and climbed onto her. As I eased my cock into her sloppy wet pussy, Tyrone, who was now holding the camera, moved in for a close up.

“Hey look, whites it getting himself some used pussy!” he said “Boy, it sure looks like he enjoys fucking his wife’s pussy after us black guy have used it good.”

“Yeah,” said Jerome laughing, “and when he’s done I’m gonna fuck her again, only this time maybe I’ll fuck her in the ass and the pussy at the same time, back and forth.”

“Hey, me too,” chimed Jimmy “maybe we should just use the bitch all night long. Shit, it don’t look like either one of them is gonna care much. Hell, really I think this white bitch really loves black cock.”

Tina looked up into my eyes, “You know he’s right!” she said quietly, “And I’m going to let them use me all night long. Because I know that you like me being a bitch in heat don’t you, Bill? You like to see your wife whoring herself for these black cocks. So, I’m going to let them use me any way they please and you can video tape all of it. And after that, I’m going to ask them to round up all of their buddies, because you know what I’ve discovered?” she asked rhetorically, “I’ve discovered that I love big black cock, I love being a slut, and I love the way it turns you on! Now fuck me and cum so these guys can use me some more. I want lots of black cock and black cum, I want all they can give me!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.