Carlie - Cover

Carlie

Copyright© 2019 by oyster50

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The world comes tumbling down on Carlie but a random encounter brings her to a better place, gives her time to breathe, to look around, to make choices.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Geeks  

Carlie’s turn:

I’m winging this, you know ... Never had The Talk, not the official one, from Grandma, nor Mom. And here I am lying in my bed on the last night that I’ll be a virgin, a single girl.

I know a few things. I listen, even read a little. I know anatomy, and heaven knows, I’ve explored my own enough.

The unknown is my partner’s parts.

I do know something, though. Kinda pushed up the intimacy the last few days, just to get a handle (oh, is that oblique enough?) on arousal of the male of the species.

Found out a couple of things. First, it doesn’t take much to get my guy excited. Second, I have just barely enough self-restraint to NOT roll over and grab that thing with both hands and find out exactly how it works.

Nope, he’s up the hall in his bedroom, I’m here in mine, and tomorrow we will be in the same bed and that’s what I want.

I toyed with the thought of just giving up and going into that room – tomorrow it will be OUR room – and doing what parts of me want to do to parts of him that would be all too willing, but no, Carlie is NOT going to get this close to the goal and not cross the goal line.

Sleep.

Get woken up by a gentle kiss on the cheek. “Today’s the day, love,” he says.

“Are you sure, Bob? Tell me you’re really sure...”

“Absolutely. I don’t want to imagine life without you, Carlie.”

“Good,” I replied, tugging him against me.

I’m feeling freedom now, freedom to enjoy the sensations that being held by this man bring me.

Today’s the day. I think about what other people are doing this week – Spring Break - and how consequential much of it is. Mine is.

After my teeth get brushed and my face is washed he gets a REAL kiss.

A quick phone call gets us Mister Art and Mizz Bekka for breakfast at the diner up the road. He’s working today, but he’s a senior attorney and doesn’t exactly have to do nine to five. We follow them to the diner, have breakfast, and then Mizz Bekka rides back home with us while he drives to his offices.

Ten o’clock is the appointed hour. The judge who’ll perform the ceremony is an old friend of his, and we’ll go to that guy’s chambers for the event.

What to do in the interim? Go look at the hangar for the airplane we’re getting at the end of the week, okay? Isn’t that what EVERY bride does on the morning of her wedding day?

I’m a bit giggly.

“Happy?”

“Delirious, baby,” I said.

“About marriage or the Cub that’s supposed to come with it?”

“Both,” I laughed. “I got a guy who loves me enough to marry me and who gives me half a seventy-year-old airplane for a wedding gift.”

“I like to think of it as a pedestal of widely adjustable height,” he said.

“Be careful about putting me on a pedestal, buddy,” I snickered. “You have no idea what I wanna try...”

“I only hope you aren’t disappointed.”

“Ain’t gonna be, Bob. We’ve snuggled. Those were promising feelings...”

“We can go slow, princess. Ease into things...”

I shouldn’t tease him. “‘Into’ is the operative term, right?”

“Baby,” he said gently, “we don’t have to do anything...”

“Baby,” I retorted, “we have to consummate our marriage. I’ve heard that sex is quite a popular activity. I’m looking forward to us...”

“As fast or as slow as you want to go...”

The hangar thing was to leave our lock on the hangar and to drop off a check for a year’s rent. Easier that way, Bob says.

Carlie says, “Let’s go home, change clothes, and go get married.”

“I like the way you think.”

So I wore a dress to my wedding. Bob wore a business suit. We met Mister Art and Mizz Bekka at the courthouse, went to the judge’s chambers.

It’s that simple. The judge was an old friend of Mister Art’s. I think they talked about my situation before the ceremony.

“Miss Carlie, I’ve signed some serious paper work for you, with your emancipation, but I consider this next oath to be the most serious of all. Do you understand why?”

“Yessir, Marriage. Putting us together in the sight of God and friends and the state. It’s supposed to be forever.”

His old eyes smiled. “Art, you warned me, didn’t you.”

“That’s why I was smiling when I asked,” Art said.

“D’ya mind if we start this proceeding with a prayer, then,” he asked us.

“No, please do,” Bob said.

A prayer. Rings. A kiss. Two signatures.

I’m holding Bob’s hand so tightly I’m probably impeding blood flow, but I can FEEL myself become different.

“I guess we’re expected go somewhere now,” I stated.

“Come on, baby,” Bob said. “Folks, thank you and bless you all.”

The judge shook our hands, accepted a kiss on the cheek from me, and my HUSBAND and I walked out to our car.

NOW I’m getting nervous.

Before, it’s been some kind of ‘future’, not real. Now, the guy sitting next to me is my husband and we’re going home to consummate a marriage and a million thoughts rush through my mind.

“Wanna go home, or wanna go get lunch?” he asked.

“I think we could work up a good appetite for dinner.”

“I’m just offering. Trying not to drool, you know...”

“Myself. Bob ... you almost got me last night.”

“I wondered, punkin,” he replied. “That bedtime kiss was awfully promising.”

I never thought a drive home could drag on like this one, but finally we’re in the carport under the house, the gate’s closing behind us, and Bob’s following me up the stairs.

I unlock the door.

“You don’t go walking through it this time,” he said, opening it. He scooped me up. I squealed.

“How positively archaic and sexist,” I said.

“Archaic? I didn’t drag you in by your hair. And sexist? You wanna carry ME?”

I’m kissing him as he navigates sideways through the door.

He gently sets me down.

“Now, what’s on TV?” I ask with a smirk.

He eyed me.

“I’ve never watched TV naked before...” I pushed against him, felt him wrap me in strong arms. “I suppose you have...”

“Never with anything like you, dearest. I don’t think I could see TV...”

“Forget the TV, then ... bedroom,” I told him softly.

“One more time, Carlie,” he said, kissing me. “I love you. We don’t need to hurry.”

I kissed him back. “Bob, you protected me from the very first time you saw me. This is about us. You didn’t listen. I almost didn’t make it through last night without this. Now it’s time. I love you and I want you.”

“God, I want you, Carlie...”

I can tell. I slide a hand down to gauge the lump that’s pressing against me. He shudders and I have an avalanche of thoughts. First, what I do here seriously affects MY Bob. Second ... not having any experiences or previous knowledge other than snatches of overheard conversations, how BIG is normal? Is HE normal? Am I normal? I know about hymens and my own is pretty much gone – tampons, the occasional finger or two or three (mine) and an active lifestyle, but still, it’s the first time. Is it gonna hurt?

I’m unbuttoning my dress and I don’t care...

He’s faster than I am. He stands up, completely naked before me.

“Let me help.”

I would’ve pulled the dress over my head. Bob didn’t. He spread it past my shoulders, guided it down my sides to puddle at my feet.

Me. Bra. Panties.

“Step closer...”

I did. He reached around behind me, Unhooked the two hooks of my bra, eased the straps over my shoulders. Instinctively I covered myself, then realized ... I dropped my arms, a voice in my head saying ‘Please, please PLEASE don’t be disappointed...” because I’m small-breasted, but then I realized that he’s got eyes and I’m sure he knows that.

Explosions. Lightning. Ice and fire and feelings that twenty-six letters of the alphabet aren’t sufficient to describe and he KISSED first one nipple then the other.

I exhaled with a hiss. “OhgodBob!”

“Beautiful, beautiful Carlie,” he sighed. His fingers eased inside the waistband of my hip-hugger light blue panties, eased them down past my hips. They slid down my legs to join my dress.

“Beautiful, beautiful Carlie,” he softly repeated.

Okay, Carlie. It’s time to get serious here. I pushed him backward onto the bed, pressing against him with my whole being, kissing him like his lips were the source of my life. His arms around me, his shudders, his moans, all those told me that this was a good move.

A minute of that.

“We really need to move the bedspread, darlin’,” he said. “You’re too much and things are gonna get very liquid...”

“Now, one good kiss, husband...”

Was very good. I put my hand down.

“I gotta see this thing,” I said. “First one I ever saw in real life.”

“Okay...”

We’ve had a discussion of my lack of sexual experiences. It’s pink and purple and six inches long and fills my hand and it’s hot and the skin’s ever so soft but it’s like an oversized sock sliding over a hard core.

And it’s leaking a clear fluid. I touch that droplet as it’s starting to run. Viscous. Sticky.

Oral sex. Heard a lot about oral sex. Girls giving their boyfriends blowjobs. So ... Salty...

“OhgodCarlie...”

“I love you, Bob.” Damn, I’m erudite. “This is ... we ... in me...”

“Straddle me, baby. I’m afraid that if I get on top, I’ll lose control and hurt you...”

I can do that. Whole new set of sensations. My body’s one big nerve ending and when I stretch atop Bob, his hairy chest is a million little sensations on my titties. A wiggle here. A million more sensations.

His hands cup my head. “I love you. Your hair...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.