The List - Cover

The List

Copyright© 2019 by KingBandor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A recently married couple finally get around to have a discussion about their past sexual experience. The husband has to make a list and the wife is not too thrilled.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“How many women have you had sex with?”

I wasn’t expecting my wife, Tori, to ask me that question. Granted, we’d never had the discussion before. We had been married for three months and dated for a year before that. She had never expressed any real interest in my past sexual exploits, other than some general curiosity. So, for her to suddenly hit me with this question, after all this time, was entirely unexpected. What surprised me most was that she asked me right after we finished fucking. I hadn’t even pulled my dick out of her when I heard the words.

I froze in place and looked down at my wife’s flushed face as she was still breathing hard from her recent orgasm.

“Why does that matter?” I answered, trying to downplay the question. “I’m with you now. You’re the only woman I want.”

“I know,” she said, looking rather nervous, “but I’m just curious. You never talk much about your past. I only know about a couple of your former relationships.”

“You never asked before,” I told her as I rolled off of her, my cock dragging a wet line across her thigh.

“Well, I’m asking now,” she replied, turning to face me. “Do you not want to tell me?”

“There’s not much to tell, really,” I replied. I stared at Tori intently, trying to gauge her mood or her intentions. I got nothing.

“Ok, then how many?” she asked again as she ran a hand up my side and brushed my cheek.

I kissed her hand and let out a slow sigh. “I honestly don’t know; I’d have to count.”

“Count? Really?” she asked with a bit of surprise and sat up on one elbow. “Then there must be a lot.”

“Why would you say that?” I asked, growing concerned. I didn’t like where this was heading.

“Well, because I don’t have to count to know how many men I had sex with. It’s five. Four were boyfriends, one of which only lasted for two weeks and we did it once. One was a one-night stand at a frat party that was practically date rape, and I regretted it immediately. The other three were long-term boyfriends. I don’t have to count them. I know. Five. F. I. V. E. If you have to count, that means it has to be a lot more than that.”

I sat up, fluffed the pillows into a little pile and leaned back against them. “I don’t know about that,” I countered. “It’s not all that many, but if you want the right number, I’d have to think about it.”

“Hmmm,” Tori rolled over to lay on my abdomen, her face on her hands looking up at me with a sexy smile on her face. “Well, I only asked out of idle curiosity, just for something to know about you. But, now I’m really intrigued. I kinda want to know. Can you think about it for me?”

“Seriously?” I asked with a hint of irritation in my voice. I could tell she was trying to soften her approach while still pushing for what she wanted. I was not comfortable with the topic. It was not that I had anything to hide. It was that I had no desire to go walking down memory lane. “It’s not something I care to reminisce about.”

“It would mean a lot to me,” Tori said as she slid her hand down to lightly stroke my cock.

“Ok, then,” I replied. “It’s going to take me some time to go through my memory banks and try to come up with an accurate number of the women I had sex with before you.”

“Before me?” Now it seemed to be Tori’s turn to get irritated. She released my dick and sat up with her eyebrows furrowed and a crease down the center of her forehead. She looked pissed, but I had no idea why.

“Yeah,” I said defensively, “you asked how many women I had sex with before you.”

“No, I didn’t,” she snapped back, then retrieved her t-shirt from the floor and started slipping it back on angrily.

I was confused. The conversation was rapidly getting out of control. I knew that this line of questioning could quickly deteriorate, which is one of the reasons I didn’t want to talk about it. If Tori was reacting this badly already, how would she behave when she found out that I had, in fact, had a lot of sexual partners in my past?

“Huh? What the hell have we been talking about for the past several minutes, then?” I answered a bit too harshly. “You specifically asked me how many women I had sex with before you.”

“No, I didn’t,” she argued back waving her hands in frustration. “That’s not what I asked! I asked how many women have you had fucked. I didn’t say before me. The fact that you subconsciously tossed in the words ‘before you’ scares the hell out of me.”

“Scares you? Why? How is that any different?”

“Because it implies that there are three classes of women you’ve had sex with,” Tori replied trying to sound logical but failing.

“Three? What do you mean?” I felt trapped in some weird land of confusing female thought processes. I knew I needed to tread lightly.

“Yes, three,” she explained. She held up fingers to count as she spoke, which only irritated me even more. “There are the women you had sex with before me, there’s me, your wife, and then there are the women you’ve had sex with since you married me. How many of those are there, Doug?”

I felt my temper flare.

“Oh, Jesus H. Christ!” I said loudly, straining hard not to shout. “This is why I hate this kind of thing. I knew you’d find a way to twist this around and throw it in my face. There are no women since you, Tori. You’re it. I told you that. I didn’t mean anything by saying ‘before you.’ It just was how I said it. That’s all.”

Tori crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot on the floor. “Uh-huh,” she replied, then asked, “Ok. So, how long will it take you to count up all the sluts?”

“Oh no. Fuck it. I’m not doing it,” I fired back, getting out of bed and pulling on my underwear. “You just want to use it against me or to judge me for my past and throw a fit. If that’s how it’s going to be, then I don’t want to do it. Forget it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.