Those Eyes - Cover

Those Eyes

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is another love story with action, tears, sex and heartbreak. Jakes loves his job but his perfect life is turned upside down when he meets the woman of his dreams on the job. Their eyes have met but they are from different worlds.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Politics   Violence  

Susan

When I got home, it was time to start some research. If I could find what city Janet Winchester was living in, maybe Jake was too. The next day, I hit pay dirt. I looked in Public Data. Com and found a blue 1969 Mustang registered to one, Jake Pepper, licensed personal security specialist. There was also a business associated with his name, SMJ Investigations. Shit ... that’s my initials! I found the address and booked a charter flight. I have so much to say to him.

Jake

I was just starting to figure out what Jamison and the other two were up too. They planned to dupe Janet into investing in some scheme they have going, then take over her company when the phony deal didn’t fly. So far, shes smart and has resisted so I don’t know how Foreman and Lomax intend to get her out of the way and I don’t like the possibilities.

I had not talked to Janet in several weeks. I wanted all the info I could get before I contacted her. It was late when I called Janet’ office. Her admin told me she was on her way to the airport to meet Mr. Foreman and Mr. Lomax. I immediately started calling her cell phone but just got her voicemail. I hustled up one of my guys and headed for the airport. I didn’t know what terminal so I just had to look up the incoming flights from DC and hope I picked the right one. I was outside security when out of the blue I see another familiar face on an airport handicapped golf cart headed to baggage claim. It was Susan, with another cast on her foot and crutches. Damn, that woman has no luck. She motions for the driver to stop and she gets off on her crutches. She’s looking at three men across the terminal. It’s Lomax, Foreman and the guy I saw in DC and Janet was talking to them. I could see Janet shaking her head no. The unidentified man grabbed Janet by the arm with the other two hiding the fact that they were forcing her to go with them, began herding her out of the terminal. She was resisting but they were hiding it well. Susan had a curious look on her face and made her way to them on her crutches. She said Neil, what are you doing here? At that point, I made my entrance within about 20 feet of all of them.

Janet

I should have called Jake. I think I’m in big trouble. This Lomax, Foreman and this other guy aren’t taking no for answer on their proposal, now they are trying to kidnap me. I need to run while there are people around. Just as I tried to break free, a woman called out to Neil. He was surprised which allowed me to break free and run. I ran straight into Jake. I said OH Jake, help me! The woman heard me say Jake and turned. She saw Jake and hobbled over to him on her crutches. I didn’t see it until too late but the other man brought out a handgun and pointed it at me. The woman had backed up to near Jake and I had just turned back toward the men when the man fired. I felt a stinging burning pain in my thigh above my knee and I started to fall. He fired again and I was hit again in the chest above my left breast. I looked at Jake. Then every thing went black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.